我觉得这代表还有有很大提升空间
I think there’s room for improvement there,
不是吗?
don’t you?
除了睡眠你觉得还有什么能提升这个指数吗?
What is the one thing that would improve your life, apart from sleep?
– 截然不同的人生 – 截然不同的人生
– A different life. – A different life.
变化很可怕的 对不对?
Change is frightening, isn’t it?
什么都是老样子
Nothing changes.
珍妮特 我们下周同一时间再见吧
Hope to see you next week, Janet. Same time.
我随时都在 你来不来都行 别强迫自己
I’ll be here, but it’s up to you. No pressure.
再见
Bye.
– 再见 山姆 – 再见
– Bye-bye, Sam. – Bye.
看看你!
Look at you!
要胀破了似的
You look like you’re fit to burst.
我是要胀破了 小家伙正努力要出来呢
I am fit to burst. Big boy’s wrestling his way down.
生的那天一定要叫我
If he pops out, give me a shout.
亲爱的 我肯定会叫得很大声的
Sweetheart, I’ll do more than shout.
– 嗨 杰莉 – 嗨 玛丽
– Hi, Gerri. – Hello, Mary.
你可真受欢迎
You’re a sight for sore eyes.
能帮我做这个吗?
Can you process these for me?
嗯 看在你的面子上
Oh, well, seeing as it’s you.
你怎么样?
How are you?
说实话 我已经超负荷了
I’m snowed under, to be honest,
还头疼不止
and I’ve got a headache.
看医生了吗?
Have you seen the doctor?
嗨 杰玛
Hello, Gemma.
晚上喝一杯怎么样?
Do you fancy a drink tonight?
– 我也想呢 – 太棒了 说好了?
– I’d love one. – Great. Are you sure?
就一个小时
I’ve only got an hour.
够了够了
That’s all right.
– 汤姆正做饭呢 – 多贴心
– Tom’s cooking supper. – Oh, lovely.
– 晚点见 – 好
– I’ll see you later. – Yeah.
杰莉 我从没想过
Do you know, Gerri,
会和一个会做饭的人在一起
I’ve never been with a man who could cook.
– 没想过? – 没有
– Haven’t you? – No.
他们可以做点别的啊
They could do other things.
可那些都不能填饱肚子
That doesn’t get you fed.
的确不能 可会哄女孩子高兴
No, it keeps a girl happy, though.
– 你又不会做饭 – 我会做一点点
– And you can’t cook. – No. Well, I can a bit.
– 不过不是我擅长的 – 绝对不是
– But it’s not really my thing. – No, it’s not.
杰莉 你又让我想起那个了
Oh, no, don’t remind me about that, Gerri.
你可以在报纸上登个广♥告♥ “招聘厨师”
You could put an ad in the paper “Chef wanted”.
嗯 “靓女欲寻厨师兼男友 非诚勿扰”
Yeah. “Chef/boyfriend required for gorgeous girl.”
不对 应该是 “养猫的熟♥女♥”
No, “Mature woman with cat.”
不不 “轻熟♥女♥” 别让他们太失望了
No, “Maturish”. We don’t want to put them off, do we?
你和汤姆做什么都在一起 真好
It’s lovely the way you and Tom do everything together.
我们很幸运
We’re very lucky.
是啊 你们应得的
Yeah. You are, but you deserve it.
你们都是这么好的人
You’re both such lovely people.
我的光环要滑掉了
Oops, my halo’s slipping.
对 圣女杰莉
Yeah, Saint Gerri.
你知道的 我很满意现在的生活
No, but I’m really comfortable with where I am in my life, as you know.
有个可爱的花♥园♥别♥墅♥ 一份好工作
I’ve got my lovely little garden flat, a good job.
身体也很健康 但愿继续保持好运
I’ve got my health, touch wood,
是个独♥立♥的女性
I’ve got my independence.
别误解我 并不是说什么不好的都没有
I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s not all rosy.
和其他人一样
I have good days and bad days
有顺心的也有不顺心的 不过
like everyone else, but, hey!
你想打理一下你家的花♥园♥吗?
Are you going to do something about your garden?
别和我说那个 满心的愧疚啊
Oh, don’t remind me! I’m really guilty about that.
我都忘了 不是吗?
I’ve neglected it, haven’t I?
好吧 你忘了
Yes, you have.
不过昨天我刷牙时向窗外看了一眼
But yesterday I was brushing my teeth and I looked out the window
有那么两朵水仙花在草丛中若隐若现
and I saw these two daffodils peeping over the top of the grass.
我得剪了它们
I must get it cut.
– 用除草机 – 我知道
– Get yourself that lawn mower. – I know.
不能雇个人吗? 不会太贵的
Couldn’t I just get a man in? It wouldn’t cost much.
“诚征园丁兼厨师兼男友”
Hmm. “Gardener/chef/ boyfriend.”
就是这个!
Yeah!
可我不想花太多钱
But I don’t want to spend too much money
因为我呢 想买♥♥辆车
because I’m going to get myself a little car.
是吗?
Are you?
嗯 已经决定了 就是时间问题了
Yeah, I’ve decided it’s about time.
重大的决定啊
It’s a big step.
听上去就令人兴奋 对吧?
I know. It’s exciting, isn’t it?
我是说 我攒了不少钱
I mean, I’ve got a little bit of money.
也不是很多 但足够了
Not a lot, but enough.
可是我不得不节省着点了 你知道的
But I’ll have to cut back on, you know,
鞋 衣服 珠宝 还有我的那些小物件
shoes, clothes, jewellery, my knick-knacky things.
但那都无所谓 反正我有很多衣服穿
But that’s OK because I’ve got loads of clothes.
我的衣柜都放不下了
My wardrobe isn’t big enough.
实际上这周末没什么事
In fact, I’m not doing anything this weekend,
我打算起个大早
so I’ll get up really early,
把冬天的衣服归归类 装到塑料袋里
sort my winter clothes into plastic bags
然后塞到床底下
and shove them under the bed.
给你满上
Can I top you up?
不了 玛丽 我该走了
No, I’m going now, Mary.
不帮我把这瓶喝完了?
Won’t you help me finish it?
真不喝了
No, really.
好吧 我想再待会儿
Oh, all right. Well, I think I’m going to stay for a little while.
乔怎么样了? 这周有他的消息吗?
How’s Joe? Have you heard from him this week?
没有 但我确定他过的不错
No, but I’m sure he’s fine.
还没有女朋友?
Still no girlfriend?
不清楚
I’ve no idea.
他肯定是在忙什么呢
He must have something on the go,
像他那么帅的 怎么会没有
a good-looking boy like him.
星期四见
See you on Thursday.
星期六来吃晚饭
You’re coming for supper on Saturday.
亲爱的杰莉 谢谢你
Oh, lovely. Thank you, Gerri.
代我向可爱的汤姆问好
Give my love to that lovely Tom.
– 好的 照顾好自己 – 我会的
– I will. You take care. – Yeah.
真抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late. I’m sorry.
晚上吃什么?
What’s for supper?
辣番茄酱 饿了吗?
Arrabbiata. Are you hungry?
要饿死了
I’m starving.
还活着吗?
Hello.
尝尝
Have a taste.
但愿别太辣
I hope it’s not too hot.
辣椒辣不辣谁都没个准儿
You can never tell with chillies.
– 不辣 – 不辣?
– No. – No?
哦 耳朵冒烟了
Oh, it’s coming out my ears.
很好 喝一杯吗?
Good. Glass of wine?
不 我都喝不少了 好吧 来一点
No, I’ve had a couple. Oh, go on, just a smidgeon.
这才对
That’s the spirit.
– 今天过的好吗? – 很好啊
– How was your day? – Good.
我出去了 弄一手脏回来
I was out and about, getting my hands dirty.
– 你呢? – 不怎么样
– How about you? – Disappointing.
香菜递我
Pass me the parsley.
没什么突破?
No breakthroughs?
戒酒那位又来了
I had my alcoholic tutor in again.
哦?
Yeah?
– 他喝的烂醉如泥 – 真的假的?
– He was pissed as a fart. – Really?
真是糟糕透了
It was very upsetting, actually.
你怎么处理了?
How did you handle it?
我给他点了双份的苏格兰威士忌 没有啦
I bought him a double Scotch. No,
我不得不对他来点硬的
I had to challenge him.
我告诉他这一切都在他
I told him it was up to him.
那招对他怎么样?
How did he take that?
那我就不知道了 等等看吧
Well, I don’t know. We’ll have to see.
不管怎么说他来找你了
Well, at least he came.
– 有乔的消息吗? – 没有
– Have we heard from Joe? – No.
不过我还没看电子邮箱呢
But I haven’t checked my e-mails.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!