罗尼这人很好 是吧?
He’s really nice Ronnie, isn’t he?
你好 我透过窗户看到你们了
Hello. I saw you through the window.
– 你好 – 你好 进来好吗?
– Hello. – Hello, how are you?
– 我很好 你呢? – 我也不错
– I’m fine, how are you? – I’m good.
凯蒂 很高兴见到你
Katie, lovely to see you.
啊 我也是
Ahh, lovely to see you.
– 过的好吗? – 很好
– How are you? – Fine.
玛丽来了
Mary’s here.
– 你好 – 啊!
– Hello! – Aha!
我们给你带了巧克力
We brought you some chocolates.
真好 哈哈!
Good. Ha-ha!
哦不 还给我!
Oh, no, give them back!
你再也看不到它们啦
You’ll never see them again.
– 帮你拿吧 – 哦 谢谢
– Can I take your things? – Yeah, cheers.
亲爱的
Dear, dear.
这是世界上最长的围巾 真不好意思
I’ve got the longest scarf in the world. Sorry.
还有我脑袋上的茶壶套
And a tea cosy on my head.
来见见罗尼
Come and meet Ronnie.
– 哦 好啊 – 玛丽来了
– Oh, great. – Mary’s here.
哦!
Oh!
嗨 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
嗨 玛丽 你好吗?
Hi, Mary. How are you?
– 挺好 谢谢 – 不错呀
– Good, thanks. – Excellent.
– 嗨 乔 – 嗨
– Hi, Joe. – Hi.
嗨 你就是罗尼吧 常听他们提起你
Hi, you must be Ronnie. I’ve heard a lot about you.
– 很高兴见到你 – 你好
– It’s lovely to meet you. – Hello.
– 这是凯蒂 – 我的大哥哥
– This is Katie. – My big brother.
– 啊 真好 – 想喝点什么?
– Ah, brilliant. – What are we having to drink?
– 你们喝什么我喝什么 – 我要红酒
– I’ll have what everyone else is having. – Red wine for me.
– 我们会吃鱼 – 那我要白酒
– We’re having fish. – I’ll have white.
– 我也要白的 – 罗尼 喝啤酒吗?
– I’ll have white wine as well, please. – Beer, Ronnie?
– 嗯 玛丽 – 你喝白的?
– Yeah. – White wine, Mary?
– 好 方便的话 – 我去拿
– Yeah, please, if that’s all right? – I’ll do that, Gez.
我给你拿啤酒
I’ll get you a beer, Ronnie.
我听说你是德比郡队的忠实粉丝
So, I hear you’re a massive Derby fan, Ronnie.
– 额… 是 – 很好的俱乐部
– Er… yeah. – Great club.
我喜欢帕里斯 就这么迷上了
I’m a Palace supporter myself, for my sins.
从某个角度说
I still hope
我还觉得我们有希望杀进英超冠军
we might crash back through to the Premiership, at some point.
你觉得德比有希望吗?
What do you reckon to Derby’s chances?
– 不知道啊 不会很差 – 祈祷吧
– I don’t know, not so bad. – Well, fingers crossed.
在曼彻斯特上大学的第一天我们认识了
We met on our first day at university in Manchester.
哦 你的第一天!
Oh, your first day!
我们住同一个宿舍区
We were in the same halls of residence.
– 在楼梯上遇到 – 对
– We met on the stairs. – Yeah.
我从上面滚下来 而她正要上去
I was falling down them, she was going up them.
– 我正要摔在上面 – 那也没什么进展
– I was falling up them. – Things haven’t changed, then.
之后是汤姆的第一份工作
And Tom’s first job, when we left uni,
毕业了我们在国外待了两年
was abroad for two years.
没试着公开吗?
Did you try not to take it personally?
我们去了伦敦 是吧?待了九个月
We came down to London, didn’t we? For about nine months.
在澳洲西部内陆区
I got my first geologist’s job
我找到了第一份地理学方面的工作
in Western Australia in the outback.

Right.
他和一群澳洲牛仔
It was him and a load of Australian cowboys.
那里就像美国西部一样
It was like the Wild West out there.
全都是软木帽和啤酒
Yeah, all cork hats and beers.
凯蒂 你在澳洲工作过?
You’ve worked in Australia, Katie.
嗯 在悉尼工作过一年
Yeah, I worked in Sydney for a year.
美好的一段经历 澳洲人很会享受生活
I had a wonderful time. They know how to enjoy themselves, the Aussies.
– 是啊 – 嗯
– Yes. – Oh, yeah.
圣诞节假期的第一天你来看我 记得吧?
And you came out and visited, didn’t you, my first Christmas holiday?
嗯 我们在海滩上过的圣诞节
Yeah. We spent Christmas on the beach.
– 在海滩上烤肉了? – 是啊
– Barbie on the beach? – Yeah.
两年后 汤姆回来了
And when Tom had finished after two years,
我们就在一起了…
I joined him again and we…
你继续环游教育旅行
You went on your grand tour.
…我们回来了
…we came back overland.
用了能有七个月吧
Yeah. It took us seven months, I think.
我们在弗里曼特尔 弄到去新加坡的船
We got the boat from Fremantle to Singapore
从新加坡去马来西亚 再转道去泰国
and then Singapore to Malaysia and then onto Thailand.
– 泰国 缅♥甸♥ – 然后印度
– Thailand. Burma. – And to India.
我喜欢印度
I’d love to go to India.
我们在尼泊尔长途跋涉
We went trekking in Nepal.
对 尼泊尔的长途跋涉 果阿邦的海滩
Nepal, trekking in Nepal. The beach at Goa.
有生之年一个美妙的假期
Wonderful, holiday of a lifetime.
巴基斯坦
Pakistan.
– 阿富汗 伊朗 – 土耳其
– Afghanistan. Iran. – Turkey.
– 穿过希腊群岛 – 希腊群岛
– Over to the Greek Islands. – Greek Islands.
最棒的是我在澳洲工作过两年
The wonderful thing was, because I’d been in… two years working in Australia,
所以赚了一大笔钱 又没什么地方可花的
and earning relatively good money, and nothing to spend it on, really.
于是我们就尽情挥霍
So, we didn’t have to do it on a really tight budget.
有些人会搭顺风车
Some people could just hitch,
可我们能坐上巴士和火车
but we could get buses and trains.
– 是啊是啊 – 绝对非同凡响
– Yeah, yeah. – It must have made a difference.
你去过希腊群岛吧 玛丽?
You’ve been to the Greek Islands, haven’t you, Mary?
– 嗯 – 哪个岛来着?
– Yeah. – Which island was it?
– 科孚岛 – 对
– Corfu. – Yeah.
在科孚岛上做什么了?
What were you doing on Corfu?
在海滩上开酒吧
Oh, I only ran a bar on the beach.
– 鸡尾酒服务生? – 是
– You were a cocktail waitress? – Yeah.
你们什么时候去巴黎?
When are you going to Paris?
这周周五走
Oh, a week on Friday.
是的
Yeah.
我们要起早赶6:22的火车
We’ve got an early start, 6:22 train.
哦 不
Oh, no.
– 嗯 – 什么时候到来着?
– Yeah. – We get in at Paris, what is it?
差15分10点吧
About quarter to ten?
对 9:50吧
Yeah, 9:50.
– 在塞纳河畔吃早点 – 订旅馆了吗?
– Have breakfast by the Seine. – Have you got your hotel booked?
订了 是个很可爱的酒店
Yeah, we’ve got a lovely hotel.
真不错
Very nice, yeah.
– 景色很美 在玛蕾区 – 是吗?
– Beautiful. In the Marais area. – Oh, yeah?
赶上圣诞节购物了
It will be brilliant for Christmas shopping.
– 什么时候回来? – 周日
– When are you coming back? – On Sunday.
– 就一个周末啊 – 没时间样样都做
– Short weekend. – Not enough time to do all the things.
– 我们只能囫囵吞枣了 – 尽量好好玩
– We’ll cram it all in. – We’ll try.
– 多到处走走 – 那当然
– You can walk everywhere. – Yeah, yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!