真好
Oh, good.
我朋友原来喜欢自己卷烟抽
Oh, yeah. My friend used to roll her own.
想来一根吗?
Do you want one of these?
不 算了 我还是抽自己的吧
No, it’s all right. I’ll have one of mine.
好吧 来一根 怀念下旧时光
Oh, no, go on, then. For old time’s sake.

Yeah.
我们得出去抽
We have to go out there.
不能就在这儿吗?他们不会知道的
Oh, we can stay in here, can’t we? They won’t know.

Ooh.
让我想起从前
Takes me back.
抽过大♥麻♥吗?
Did you ever smoke dope?
抽过好几次
Tried it a few times.
我们以前也抽过
We used to.
我和我的好友 莫妮卡
Me and my best friend, Monica.
后来就没联♥系♥了
Don’t see her any more.
你喜欢披头士吗?
Did you like the Beatles?
还好
They were all right.
我更喜欢埃尔维斯 杰瑞·李·路易斯
I was more Elvis. Jerry Lee Lewis.

Yeah.
我如此激动不安
I’m all shook up
嘿嘿
Heh.
你有孩子吗?
Have you got any children?
一个儿子
Got a son.
他成家了吗?
Is he married?
不知道
Don’t know.
你有孩子吗?
You got kids?
没有
No.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
你很快就要回去了?
Have you got to go back soon?
嗯 很多事还没处理完
Yeah. Got a few things to sort out.
我想你儿子帮不上忙吧
I don’t suppose your son will help you.
是啊
Nah.
你愿意的话 我可以帮你
I could come up and give you a hand, if you like.
要搬家吗?
Have you got to move?

No.
我能请几天假
I could take a few days off work.
你还冷吗?
Are you warm enough?
不了 挺好的
Oh, I’ll be all right.
我们就在这儿抽完吧
We’ll just finish these.
你知道肯吗?
Oh, do you know Ken?
肯?
Ken?

Yeah.
他去参加葬礼了吗?
Yeah. Did he go to the funeral?
没有
No.
他有点怪怪的
He’s a bit weird, isn’t he?
有吗?
Is he?
我不怎么抽烟
I don’t really smoke.
只是因为昨晚喝的太多了
I had too much to drink last night.
过得有点糟
I had a bit of a bad day.
车坏了 需要被拖走
My car broke down. It had to be towed away.
他们说不值得一修 开价20磅
They said it wasn’t worth repairing. They gave me 20 quid for it.
– 真少 – 是啊 20磅能干嘛?
– That’s not much. – No. What can you do with 20 quid?
我给自己买♥♥了一瓶香槟
I bought myself a bottle of champagne.
是吗?
Yeah?

Yeah.
喝完了?
Did you finish it?
嗯 喝完了
Yeah, I did.
哇哦
Huh.
我最好躺一会儿
I might have to have a little bit of a lie down.
有人聊天真好啊
It’s really lovely to have someone to talk to.

Yeah.
这儿有一种安宁的感觉
It’s peaceful here.
我可能会搬到别的地方去了
I might move away somewhere else.
重新开始
Start again.
以前在马略尔卡岛工作过
I used to work in Majorca.
他们快回来了
They’ll be back soon.

Oh, yeah.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– There you go. – Thank you.
– 嗨 罗尼 – 我们回来了
– Hello, Ronnie. – We’re back.
嗨 杰莉
Hi, Gerri.
– 你好 玛丽 – 我的天!
– Hello, Mary. – Bloody hell!
– 嗨 汤姆 – 你来做什么?
– Hi, Tom. – What are you doing here?
我只是想…
Well, I just thought I’d…
我去把靴子换下来
Just get my boots off.
她从哪儿冒出来的?
Where’d she spring from?
真讨厌 怎么就今天来了
Bloody nuisance, especially today.
开玩笑
You’re not kidding.
– 你还好吧? – 嗯 我很好
– Are you all right, Gerri? – Yes, Mary, I’m fine.
你开车来的?
Did you drive?
不 我坐地铁来的
Oh, no. I came on the tube.
是吗?
Did you?
如果你事先打电♥话♥来就好了
It might have been nice if you’d phoned first, Mary.
哦 真抱歉
Oh, I’m really sorry.
– 乔和凯蒂要来 – 罗尼说了
– Joe and Katie are coming. – Yeah, Ronnie said.
挺好的吧
All righty.
罗尼 喝茶吗? 好
– Tea, Ronnie? – Yeah.
过来坐吧 喝杯茶
Come and sit yourself down, Mary, and have a cup of tea.
怎么样了?
How’s it going?
按部就班
Inexorably.
我不知道怎么办好
I don’t know what to do.
你要是不知道 我更不知道了
Well, if you don’t, I don’t.
我不能把她轰走
I can’t just chuck her out.
– 不能吗? – 不能
– Can’t you? – No.
看看她现在的状态
Look at the state of her.
我知道 可怜的女人
I know. Poor woman.
乔和凯蒂不会介意的 我们盯着点儿她
Joe and Katie will be all right. They can handle her.
知道了 我给她准备吃的了
I know. I’ve got enough food for her.
– 那很好 – 就这样吧
– That’s all right, then. – Oh, well, here goes.
– 需要我帮忙吗? – 不 谢谢
– Do you want me to give you a hand? – No, thank you, Mary.
想留下吃点东西吗?
Would you like to stay for a bite to eat?
还是不要了 会给你们添麻烦
No, it’s OK. I don’t want to be in the way.
不会的 饭菜都够
You won’t be. We’ve got plenty of food.
你还生我的气吗?
Are you still angry with me?
玛丽 我没生你的气 只是你让我失望了
Mary, I wasn’t angry with you. I just felt you’d let me down.
哦 杰莉
Oh, Gerri.
那绝非我本意
I’d never want to do that.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
没事 我知道你很抱歉
Yes, and I know you apologised.
我很想念你
I miss you.
我们是每天都在一起工作
I mean, I know I see you at work,
可是一句话都没有
but we don’t seem to talk to each other any more.
– 我觉得很可怕 – 这是我的家庭
– I feel terrible. – This is my family, Mary.
你明不明白?
You’ve got to understand that.
我明白
I do.
哦… 过来
Oh… Come here.
你应该为你的所作所为负责
You have to take responsibility for your actions.
我知道
I know.
听我说 玛丽
Now, listen, Mary.
你需要倾诉
You need to talk to somebody.
不 我不想那样
Oh, no, I don’t want to do that.
我觉得对你会有所帮助
Well, I think it would help you.
我只想和你说话
I just want to talk to you.
为什么我不想和我的同事说这些呢?
Why don’t I have a word with one of my colleagues?
只要我们是朋友 我就满足了
As long as we’re friends, then I’m all right.
那是另一回事 你需要独♥立♥ 专业的帮助
Well, that’s beside the point. You need independent, professional help.
你会快乐起来
You’d be much happier.
我们周二再说吧
Let’s talk about it on Tuesday.
– 好 – 你好好想想
– Yeah. – And you have a think.
我们可以喝一杯
Yeah, we could have a drink.
帮我摆桌子好吗?
Why don’t you help me lay the table?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!