– 保重 拜 – 拜
– Take care. Ta-ta. – Bye.
该死的
Bloody hell.
你还好吧?
Are you all right, Ronnie?
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
去他的
Ah, sod him.
他很快就滚蛋了
He’ll bugger off soon enough.
我跟你说
Tell you what.
你为什么不回来和我们一起住呢?
Why don’t you come back with us?
去伦敦
To London.
哦不了 你们走好了
No, no. You’re all right.
为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
就住几天 一周
Just for a few days, a week.
管它多久呢
Whatever it takes.
然后我们就把你送上火车回家
Then we’ll put you on the train back home.
不知道
I don’t know.
好好想想
Think about it.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you reckon?
还是来吧 直到你感觉好点
You might as well, until you feel a bit better.
– 你们真这么想? – 是
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
– 好吧 – 太好了
– OK. – Good.
收拾点东西 我们要清场了
Chuck a few things in a bag. We’ll clear up.
– 好的 – 有行李包吗?
– Yeah. – Have you got a bag?
应该有
I think so.
你父亲会和我们住一段日子
Your dad’s coming home with us for a couple of days.
现在就开始了?
Is he now?
– 床底下应该有一个 – 好像是
– I think there’s one under the bed. – Right.
她怎么死的?
How did she go?
啊?
Eh?
我醒来时发现她死了
She were dead when I woke up.
满意了?
Satisfied?
– 结果 卡尔 – 我自己来
– Excuse me, Carl. – I’ll do that, Gerri.
– 不 我来吧 – 不 你放下
– No, I’ll do it. – No, you leave it.
你还是坐会儿吧
You sit yourself down.
我为什么做这些?帮我妈的忙?
What am I doing this for? Save my mam the trouble?
– 她现在都死了 – 听我说
– She’s fucking dead now. – Listen to me.
不 不不不
Nah, no, no, no, no.
我去弄瓶酒喝
I’m going to get a bottle of wine.
卡尔 我们有很多酒
Carl, we’ve got loads of wine.
卡尔
Carl.
他不会回来了
He won’t be back.
睡衣 还有衬衫
Pyjamas. Get some shirts.
– 你要换衣服吧? – 是啊
– Are you going to change? – Yeah.
– 带这个吗? – 好
– Do you want this? – Yeah.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
没事吧?
Are you all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I’ll be all right.
我们马上就出发
We’ll be off soon.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
杰莉在吗?
Is Gerri in?
不在
No.

Oh.
– 汤姆在吗? – 不 他们出去了
– Is Tom here? – No, they’re out.
有什么事吗?
What’s it about?
我… 我… 我就想看看他们
I… I… I just wanted to see them.
他们没提这件事
They didn’t say nothing.
哦… 不 他们不知道
Oh… Oh, no, they don’t.
我就是一时心血来潮
I just came on the spur of the moment.
我是杰莉的朋友 和她一起工作的
I’m a friend of Gerri’s. I work with her.
他们是不是去园子了?
Oh, have they gone to the allotment?
– 是 – 嗯
– Yeah. – Yeah.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
进去等会儿他们
Just to wait for them?
– 我不知道 – 我真的很冷
– I don’t know. – I’m really cold.
我自己住这儿
I’m here on my own.
我不会入室打劫你什么的
Oh, I’m not going to burgle you or anything.
如果你愿意的话 我能描述下这个房♥子
I can give you a description of the house, if you like?
进厨房♥后 厨具在右侧…
When you go in the kitchen, the cooker’s on the right…
…水池正对着你 左边是…
…and the sink’s straight in front of you and on the left is…
好了 好了 进来吧
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫玛丽
I’m Mary.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
罗尼 汤姆的哥哥
Ronnie. Tom’s my brother.

Oh, oh.
是你妻子刚过世吧?
Is it your wife that’s just passed away?
– 是 – 我感到很遗憾
– Yeah. – I’m really sorry.
没关系
That’s all right.
我给你泡杯茶好吗?
Would you like me to make you a cup of tea?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我给我自己泡一杯可以吗?
Is it all right if I make one for myself?
我想杰莉和汤姆不会介意的
I don’t think Gerri and Tom would mind.
好吧
All right.
你来好几天了吗?
Have you come down for a few days?
– 嗯 – 哦
– Yeah. – Yeah.
我还没吃早餐呢
I haven’t had any breakfast.
你吃了吗?
Did you have breakfast?
吃了
Yeah.
– 和汤姆杰莉一起吗? – 是
– With Tom and Gerri? – Yeah.
你想拥抱下吗?
Do you want a cuddle?
你真的不想来点茶?
You sure you don’t want some tea?
– 那倒一杯吧 – 好
– Aye, go on, then. – Yeah.
哦 好多了
Ooh, that’s better.
在这儿感觉真好
It’s really lovely to be here.
好几个月没来了
I haven’t been for months.
他们总邀请我 我们真的是很老的朋友了
They invite me a lot. We’re really old friends.
你睡在乔的房♥间?
Are you sleeping in Joe’s room?

Yeah.

Oh, yeah.
他那堆乱七八糟的玩意
All his little bits and bobs.
他参加葬礼了吗?
Did he go to the funeral?
去了
Yeah.
和他女朋友?
With his girlfriend?
– 没有 – 哦
– No. – Oh.
他们一会儿回来
They’re coming round later.
哦 是吗?
Oh, are they?
我这个样子真不好意思
Sorry I’m such a mess.
五点了我才躺床上 可我睡不着了
I didn’t get to bed till five and then I couldn’t sleep.
起来我就直接来这儿了
I just got up and came straight here.
杰莉提起过我吗?
Does Gerri ever mention me?
没有
No.
玛丽
Mary.
没有
No.
你和汤姆很像
You look like Tom.
哦 是吗?
Oh, aye?

Yeah.
长得很帅
You’ve got a nice face.
汤姆长得也很帅
Tom’s got a nice face, too.
你妻子叫什么?
What was your wife’s name?
– 琳达 – 哦
– Linda. – Oh.
她人好吗?
Was she nice?
你昨晚吃饭了吗?
Did you have dinner last night?
– 我们吃的鸡 – 不错
– We had chicken. – Oh, lovely.
– 他们厨艺很棒 是吧? – 是啊
– They’re good cooks, aren’t they? – Yeah.
我不会做饭
I can’t cook.
– 你会做吗? – 不会
– Can you cook? – Nah.
昨天我几乎没吃东西
I didn’t really eat anything yesterday.
你想来点土司吗?
Do you want some toast?
不了 谢谢
No, I’m all right, thank you.
不介意我抽根烟吧
Wouldn’t mind a cigarette, though.
– 你抽烟吗? – 嗯
– Do you smoke? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!