– 我想了 – 很明显还不够严谨
– I did. – Obviously not enough.
– 我不会原谅你的 你明不明白?
I’ll never forgive you for this. You know that, don’t you?
– 不要怪我 – 不是他的错
– Don’t blame me. – It’s not his fault.
我早该想到他会来这么一出
I might have known you’d pull a stunt like this.
– 卡尔 – 怎么了?
– Carl. – What?
我是乔
It’s Joe.
哦 什么事?
Oh, yeah. All right?
卡尔 我很抱歉
Carl, I’m really sorry.
我们要要回你♥爸♥爸那儿去
We’re going back to the house, to your mum’s.
你要不要一起…
If you want to come…
不管怎么说 我会回去的…
I gotta go back there, any road, so…
好吧 我们到那儿见
All right. We’ll see you there.
你好 我是汤姆 罗尼的弟弟
Hello, I’m Tom. Ronnie’s brother.
我们正要回去
We’re going back to the house.
你们是琳达的朋友?
Are you friends of Linda?
和她共事多久了? 你们也要来吗?
How long have you worked with her? Are you coming back to the house?
– 好 一会儿见 – 你们有车吗?
– Good. We’ll see you there. – Do you have transport?
知道路吧?
Do you know the way?
那么一会儿见
We’ll see you there, then.
卡尔说他会回来
Carl said he is going back.
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Carl?
几年前了
A couple of years ago.
突然就那么出现了?
Just turns up out of the blue, doesn’t he?
他那时觉得有空了
When he can be bothered.
我们最后一次见卡尔是什么时候?
When did we last see him?
不记得了 五年还是十年以前?
I can’t remember. Five, ten years ago?
是你妈妈去世那年
It was the year your mum died.
– 是吗? – 嗯
– Was it? – Mm.
– 不是 – 是95年
– No. – No, ’95.

Yeah.
不知道
Don’t know.
等等 我们一起在伦敦是什么时候?
So, hang on. When did he stay with us in London?
– 八几年吧 – 你那时9岁
– That was in the ’80s. – You were nine.
他总穿黑衣服 是不是?
He always wore black, didn’t he?

Mm.
真可惜
It’s tragic.
他是个可爱的孩子 总那么有趣
He was such a lovely kid, full of fun.
是吗?
Was he?
嗨 请进
Hi. Come on in.
– 谢谢 亲爱的 – 你好 请进
– Thanks, love. – Hello. Come in.
你好
Hiya.
– 进来看看吗? – 谢谢
– Do you want to go through? – Thank you.
– 来时顺利吗? – 嗯 很顺利
– You find it all right? – Aye, aye. No problem.
把大衣给我吧
Shall I take your coat?
不…好吧 谢谢
Er… no, you’re all right, duck, thanks.
女士们 需要我帮忙吗?
Shall I take your coats, ladies?
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thank you. – Right.
乔 还有椅子吗?
Joe, is there another chair in there?

Yeah.
殡葬服务不错
It was a very nice service.
是啊 简单又直接
It was, wasn’t it? Simple, straightforward.
罗尼 你不就想要这样的?没什么复杂的
That’s what you wanted, wasn’t it, Ronnie? Nothing fancy.

No.
还好没下雨
Good job it didn’t rain.
– 不错的风景 – 嗯
– It’s a nice spot that, isn’t it? – Mm.
我们在那儿看得多了
We’ve seen a few off from there, haven’t we?
– 嗯 好多年 – 是啊
– Aye, we have over the years. – Aye.
你和琳达共事很久吗?
Have you worked with Linda for long?
差不多十年
About ten years.
你呢 麦琪?
How about you, Maggie?
没那么久
Not as long as that, no.
她是个好人
She was a lovely lady.
– 的确是 – 我们没那么亲密
– She was, yeah. – We weren’t that close.
– 我们都会想念她的 – 太突然了
– She’ll be much missed. – It was such a shock.
罗尼 对你来说是个不小的变化啊
Be a big change for you, Ronnie,
你得自己照顾自己了
having to look after yourself.
慢慢你会习惯
You get used to it though, Ronnie.
– 我用了八年 – 是吗?
– Eight years for me, now. – Is it?

Aye.
是卡尔
It’s Carl.
怎么样 卡尔?
All right, Carl?
– 你来了 – 不好意思 伙计
– ‘Ey up, Carl. – Excuse me, mate.
想喝一杯吗?
Do you want a drink, Carl?
有茶 啤酒…
You got tea, beers…
…几瓶葡萄酒
…couple of bottles of wine.
谢了 我自己来
Sort myself out, ta.
你是本地人吗 弗兰克?
Are you local, then, Frank?
是的 就隔几条街
Aye, aye, I’m just a few streets down.
你知道吗 帕尔默街
You know, Palmer’s Street.
嗯 知道
Oh, yeah.
我有40年不在德比郡住了
I haven’t lived in Derby for 40 years.
– 你呢 卡尔? – 很好 你呢?
– How are you, Carl? – All right. You?
我们都很好
We’re all fine.
给你很大打击吧
This must have been a bit of a shock for you.
一点没错
I’ll say.
– 你现在住哪儿? – 就在约克郡
– Where are you living? – Up in Yorkshire.
– 有工作吗? – 没必要盘问我吧?
– Are you working? – Don’t need an interrogation.
想吃的话 外面有
There’s food out here when you want it.
都变了
It’s all changed.
– 没我的邮件? – 没有
– No post for me, then? – No.
也没收到你寄来的
None from you, either.
– 啊? – 没有你寄来的信
– Eh? – There’s none from you.
还那么有幽默感 哈?
Not lost your sense of humour, then?
谁打理这一切的?
Who sorted all this lot out?
– 我们 – 我们一直带过来
– We did. – We brought it with us.
– 从伦敦? – 对
– From London? – Yeah.
很好
Nice.
你没插手吗 罗尼?
You didn’t get your arse in gear, Ronnie?
他不用操心 我们主动要来的
He didn’t need to, we offered.
是吗?
Did you?
– 是 – 不过 这是他应该做的
– Yeah. – It’s his responsibility, though, in’t it?
别低估他受的打击
Don’t underestimate the shock he’s had, Carl.
我知道 你兄弟 多脆弱的人那
Yeah, I know. Very fragile, in’t he, your brother?
– 他的妻子刚去世 – 他妻子
– His wife’s just died. – His wife.
她活着的时候都没怎么关心她
Didn’t much care for her when she was alive.
– 你有吗? – 你说什么?
– Did you? – I beg your pardon?
– 你关心她了吗? – 汤姆!
– Did you care for her, Carl? – Tom?
– 我有我关心的方式 – 卡尔
– I cared for her in my own way. – Carl.
– 什么方式? – 她知道
– What way was that? – She knew how I felt.
– 是吗? – 别说了
– Did she? – Shut it.
在我房♥子里还轮不到你指挥我
Don’t tell me how to behave in my house.
不是你的房♥子吧
It’s not your house.
这房♥子是他的就是我的
It is, as much as it is his.
汤姆
Tom.
– 你在看什么? – 我在看你
– And what are you looking at? – I’m looking at you, Carl.
我不喜欢
Well, I don’t like it.
你不想出去待会儿吗?
Don’t feel you need to hang about, duck.
我们还是走吧
We best get going.
请便
Excuse me.
实在对不起
I’m really sorry about this.
需要我帮你拿大衣吗?我一点都不惊讶
Do you want your coats? Yeah, I’m not surprised.
– 多谢你们来 – 帮你拿下来吧
– Thank you for coming. – Shall I drop you off?
– 谢谢 – 没关系
– You’re welcome. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个…弗兰克 你能送他们吗?
Is that… Can you do that, Frank?
好的 我会的
Aye, aye. Give them a lift home.
罗尼 多保重
Look after yourself, Ronnie.
感谢你们过来 很抱歉这么让你们走了
Thanks for coming. Sorry about this.
– 命中注定的事 – 是啊 别担心了
– One of those things. – Aye, well, not to worry, duck.
– 再见 – 谢谢
– See you. – Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!