– 路上小心 – 再见
– Yeah. Safe journey. Bye. – Bye.
觉得怎么样?
How about that, then?
– 又是个新篇章 – 就是说啊
– That’s a turn-up for the books. – You’re not kidding.
– 抱歉 我还有事要做 – 好吧
– Excuse me, I’ve got a bit of work to do. – All right.
我本来打算给你带花的 可没找到卖♥♥花的店
I was going to bring you some flowers, Gerri. I just couldn’t find anywhere open.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
杰莉?
Gerri?
怎么了?
What?
– 你觉得她怎么样? – 她很可爱
– What do you think of her? – She’s lovely, isn’t she?
我不确定
Well, I don’t know.
乔喜欢她
Joe likes her.
没错 可是
Yeah, but, you know.
他们看起来很合拍
They seem to connect.
他太年轻不是吗?
Well, he’s only young, isn’t he?
他都30了 玛丽
He’s 30 years old, Mary.
我的意思是 他不会是想仓促行事吧?
No, but what I mean is, he doesn’t want to rush into anything.
他才认识她5分钟而已
He’s only known her for five minutes.
我觉得乔知道自己在做什么
I think Joe knows what he’s doing, actually.
但愿如此
Well, I hope so.
别忘了你的西红柿
Don’t forget your tomatoes, Mary.
不会忘的
No, I won’t.
我本来应该带瓶酒来
I should have brought a bottle of wine.
– 我很快就走了 – 那么再见了
– I might head off in a minute. – All right, then, Mary.
– 多谢你来 – 别客气
– Thank you for coming, Mary. – Thanks, Gerri.
– 周二见 – 好
– I’ll see you on Tuesday. – Yes.

Yeah.
– 那么再见 – 好 再见
– Bye, then. – OK, bye.
真悲哀
Very sad.
很令人失望
Really upsetting.

Yeah.
– 你惊讶吗? – 当然
– Are you surprised? – Of course I am.
实际上 也不是
No, I’m not, actually.

No.
只是挺失望的
It’s disappointing.
那么 什么时候再约她来?
So, when are you inviting her round next?
看到这个了吗?
Did you see this?
很不一般
It’s extraordinary.
– 我喜欢她的名字 – 凯蒂?
– I like whatshername. – Katie?
– 嗯 她可真爱笑 – 蛮可爱的
– Yeah, she’s a laugh, isn’t she? – She’s lovely.
我们那小子是匹黑♥马♥
He is a dark horse, our son.
你会发现我们男人是怎么一回事
I think you’ll find that we men are.
能帮我拿那个吗?
Can you take that for me?
没怎么变 是吧?
Hasn’t changed much, has it?
你好啊 伙计
Hello, mate.
罗 你怎么样?
How are you, Ron?
嗨 罗尼
Hi, Ronnie.
– 认出乔了吗? – 我都长这么大了
– Do you recognise Joe? – I’ve grown a bit.
处理得怎么样了?
How are you managing, Ronnie?
我很高兴这一切都结束了
I’ll be glad when this is over.
– 今天最难熬 – 是啊
– This is the hardest day. – Yeah.
– 她是个很好的人 – 的确
– She was a lovely person. – She was.
善良
Very kind.
周末这两天你吃东西了吗?
Have you been eating over the weekend, Ronnie?
吃了些豆子
I had some beans.
可是 你吃的太少了吧
Need a bit more than that, though, don’t you?
现在想吃点什么吗?
Do you want something now?

Nah.
– 真不吃? – 嗯
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
– 我们买♥♥了很多三明治 – 还有啤酒
– We brought a load of sandwiches, Ron. – Some beers.
卡尔哪去了?
So where’s Carl?
我告诉他时间和地址了
I told him when and where.
问题是 他会不会来
The question is, if he’ll turn up.
那得看他了
Well, that’s up to him.
他真该懂事点
He’d bloody better.
干杯
Cheers, Gez.
– 灵车很快就来了 – 嗯
– The hearse will be here soon. – Yeah.
给你 罗尼
There you are, Ronnie.
我现在可以喝杯啤酒吗?
Can I have one of them beers now?
好吧 喝一杯
Yeah, you’re all right. Go on.
谢了
Ta.
– 你好 – 你好 是赫普先生吗?
– Hello. – Hello. Mr Hepple?
是的 我是汤姆·赫普 我们通过电♥话♥吧
Yes, I’m Tom Hepple. I think we spoke on the phone.
这是我哥哥 罗尼
This is my brother, Ronnie.
– 你好 – 他是琳达的丈夫
– Hello. – He’s Linda’s husband.
准备好了吗?
Are you all ready?
好了 就我们四个
Yes, we are, yes. Just the four of us.
带钥匙了吗?
Have you got the keys, Ronnie?
– 带了 – 好
– Yeah. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 赫普先生吗? – 是的
– Mr Hepple? – Yes.
这是罗伯特 主持牧师
This is Robert, your minister.
– 我是汤姆·赫普 – 幸会
– I’m Tom Hepple. – Oh, yes.
这是我兄弟 罗尼 他是琳达的丈夫
This is my brother, Ronnie, Linda’s husband.
我是罗伯特·桑特 我负责主持葬礼
Robert Saunter. I shall be taking the service.
我们想让罗尼的儿子 卡尔来
We’re expecting Ronnie’s son, Carl, to be here,
可他似乎不打算来
but he doesn’t appear to have turned up yet.
好 我们这就开始吧
Right, well, we’d… best be started.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
– 都准备好了? – 是的
– Are you all ready? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
牧师说道”复活在我”
“I am the resurrection and the life,” says the Lord.
“那些信仰我的死者将获得重生”
“Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live.
“那些信仰我的在世者将长存于世”
Everyone who lives and believes in me will never die.”
“我深信不论生死 天使还是掌权者
I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers,
不论现世还是未来
nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
不论高处的还是低处的 还是别的造物
nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation
都不能将我们与我主基♥督♥的爱隔绝”
will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
我主慈悲 已接受我们的姐妹
We have entrusted our sister,
琳达·玛格丽特的委托
Linda Margaret, to God’s mercy,
现在我们将火化她的遗体
and we now commit her body to be cremated.
尘归尘 土归土
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
她定将复活并获得永生
in sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life,
我主基♥督♥
through our Lord Jesus Christ,
会将我们脆弱的肉体
who will transform our frail bodies
与他圣洁的躯干相融合
that they may be conformed to his glorious body,
他曾死亡 被埋葬
who died, was buried
最终为我们开出芬芳的玫瑰
and rose again for us.
光辉的荣耀永远属于我主
To him be glory forever.
阿门
Amen.
愿上帝给予你宁远平静 光芒和喜悦
May God give you his comfort and his peace, his light and his joy,
无论今世还是来世
in this world and the next.
全能上帝的祝福…
And the blessing of God Almighty…
…圣父圣子及圣灵将永远伴随着你
…the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be upon you and remain with you always.
阿门
Amen.
你好
You are welcome.
你开玩笑吧?
You’re joking, aren’t you?
你好 卡尔
Hello, Carl.
– 那个就是了吗? – 都结束了
– Is that it? – It’s all over, Carl.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
– 葬礼举♥行♥得很好 – 非常感谢你
– That was just right. – Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
上帝保佑你
Thank you. God bless you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你为什么就不能等等我?
Why couldn’t you wait?
我们后面还有一场葬礼 不能再等了
There’s another one coming up behind us. You can’t wait.
五分钟都不行?
They can’t wait five minutes?
不行 我们问过了
No. We asked them.
– 天呐 – 你怎么迟到了?
– Outrageous. – What happened to you?
– 摩托车坏了 – 你应该想到这个
– Motorway was fucked up. – Should have taken that into account.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!