– 说定了 – 说定了
– Promise. – I promise.
伙计 该去赶火车了
Mate, got to get your train.
收拾收拾 我们去车站
We should get cracking. I’ll run you to the station.
你喝太多了
You’ve had too much to drink, Tom.
– 我没有 – 我觉得你喝多了
– No, I haven’t. – I think you have.
– 我没事啊 – 给他叫个迷你出租吧
– I’m all right. – We can get him a mini cab.
我坐地铁没问题
No, I’ll be fine on the tube.
迷你地铁不是什么好主意
You don’t want to get a mini cab.
20分钟才来一辆车 我们来不及了
It might take 20 minutes to turn up. We haven’t got time.
我曾经坐过迷你出租 糟透了
I had a really bad experience in a mini cab once.
– 你要去地铁吗? – 当然
– You’re going on the tube, aren’t you? – Of course.
别坐地铁了 我捎你去
Don’t go on the tube, Joe. I can give you a lift.
你可以做我的导航员
You can be my navigator.
– 听起来不错 – 是啊
– Ooh, that sounds fun. – Yeah.
你可以载他们两个 都是一个方向的
You can give them both a lift. All in the same direction.
我觉得玛丽可能吃不消
I’m not sure Mary can manage that.
我能行 哦 不一定
Of course I can. Oh, I don’t know.
– 我坐地铁没事的 – 好主意
– I’ll be fine on the tube, honest. – It’s a great idea.
我不知道怎么去国王十字路口
I don’t know how to get to King’s Cross.
我知道 我们一起走
I do. We can all go together.
– 好啊 你觉得呢? – 没问题
– Great. Is that all right with you, Mary? – Yeah, of course it is.
是个锻炼的好机会
It’ll be good practice for me.
走前我先去下洗手间
I’m going to run upstairs before we go on the journey.
这能行吗?
I’m not sure about this.
你放心好了
It’ll be fine.
我去收拾下
Better pack my bag.
– 汤姆 – 怎么了?
– Tom. – What?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think, Tom?
这么小巧还是红色 不正是你想要的吗?
Well, it’s small and red. It’s what you asked for.
– 干的漂亮啊 – 它很棒是吧?
– What have you done, Mary? – It’s great, isn’t it?
– 占的停车位也小 – 嗯
– Nice bit of parking, Mary. – Oh.
天呐 我居然没锁
Oh, God, I didn’t lock it.
没被偷真是万幸
It’s a good job it didn’t get pinched, isn’t it?
那个 这车是1.4升的
By the way, Mary, it’s a 1.4.

Oh.
你必须再来一次 还不知道路呢
You must come again. Now you don’t know the way.
你上哪去?
Oi, where are you going?
天那 乔
Oh, God, Joe.
– 没有你我可怎么办? – 别担心
– What am I going to do without you? – You’ll be fine.
你能不能一直陪我们到金十字?
Can’t you stay just till we get to King’s Cross?
不会有事的
We’ll be all right, Mary.
肯! 你都不知道伦敦
Ken! You don’t even know London.
会有路标
It’ll be signposted.
你在我旁边真好 指导我怎么走
It’s so lovely having you next to me, Joe, telling me where to go and what to do.
很高兴能帮上你
It’s been a pleasure, Mary.
你想去哪儿都行 我可以带你回家
Oh, please, I’ll take you anywhere you want. I’ll take you home.
就到这儿
Just here will do.
好吧 让我停进去
Oh, God. All right. Let me pull in.
再见了 今天很开心
Oh, bye, then. But lovely to see you.
– 别忘了给我打电♥话♥ – 记住了
– Don’t forget to give me a ring. – No, I won’t.
– 再见 乔 – 再见 小心点
– Bye, Joe. – Yeah, take care.
– 再见 – 照顾好自己
– See you soon. – Look after yourself.
– 我下一步该怎么走? – 直走
– Oh, Joe, where do I go? – Straight ahead.
– 在单行道那儿左转 – 好的
– Left round the one-way system. – Yeah. OK.
– 拜拜 – 好
– Bye, then. Bye. – Yeah.
– 我可以到前面去了 – 不 肯
– I’ll get in the front now. – Oh, no, Ken.
我们没时间了
We haven’t got time for this.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God’s sake.
哦! 不用那么摔门吧
Oh! No need to slam the door.
– 你最好快点 – 我跑去
– You better hurry up. – Yeah, I’ll run.
那么再见了
Yeah, I’ll see you soon, then.
– 再见 玛丽 – 再见
– Goodbye, Mary. – Bye.
再见 肯
Bye, Ken.
我喜欢你 可以给你打电♥话♥吗?
I like you, Mary. Can I phone you?
不 肯
No, Ken. No.
– 我能下来看你 – 把你的手拿开!
– I could come down and see you. – Take your hand off of me, please, Ken!
对不起
Sorry.
我和你实话说了吧
I’m going to have to be honest with you.
我对你没感觉 肯 真的很抱歉
I just don’t have those kind of feelings for you, Ken. I’m really sorry.
知道了
Right.
哦!
Oh!
对不起 我得把它拽过来 不是有意的
Sorry, I got carried away. I didn’t mean to.
没关系 快去吧 火车马上要开了
It’s all right. Hurry up. Your train is going in a minute.
– 谢谢你载我来 – 别客气 再见
– Thanks for the lift. – Yeah, all right. Bye.
全能的主啊!
God Almighty!
– 我把水烧上 – 越快越好
– I’ll put the kettle on. – The sooner the better.
– 哦! – 哦!
– Ohh! – Ohh!
你在这儿做什么 小笨蛋?
What are you doing here, you daft bugger?
我来给你们惊喜啊
I’ve come to surprise you.
乔!
Joe!
– 确实吓了我们一跳 – 见到你真好
– You certainly did that. – It’s lovely to see you.
哦!
Ohh!
你好!
Hello!
对不起 他让我藏在门后的
Sorry. He made me hide behind the door.
我的魂儿都让你吓没了
You frightened the life out of me.
那这是谁呢?
So, who’s this, then?
– 爸 妈 这是凯蒂 – 你好
– Mum, Dad, this is Katie. – Hello.
这是汤姆和杰莉
This is Tom and Gerri.
汤姆和杰莉? 妙极了!
Tom and Gerri? That’s brilliant!
是啊…
Yeah, well…
这么多年我们一直是这个组合
We’ve learnt to live with it over the years.
– 你叫什么来着? – 凯蒂
– So, what’s your name again? – Katie.
凯蒂
Katie.
– 你们去农田了? – 嗯
– So have you been at the allotment? – Yes.
把这季的作物再收一收
Gathering the last of the season’s harvest.
我们摘了几个西红柿 很可爱的
We’ve brought back some lovely tomatoes.
– 嗯 – 听起来不错
– Yeah. – Sounds gorgeous.
我们本想吃三明治的
We were going to have a sandwich.
你们俩饿了吗?
Are you both hungry?
– 要饿死了 – 她要饿死了
– I’m starving. – She’s starving.
我去换件衣服
I’ll just go and change.
把这身鞋匠袍子换下来
Let me get out of this filthy clobber.
– 过来吧 – 乔 好的
– You go on through, Joe. – All right.
这厨房♥真漂亮
This is a lovely big kitchen, isn’t it?
– 硕大版的 – 闭嘴!
– It’s gigantic. – Shut up!
– 谢谢你的花 – 你们喜欢就好
– Thank you for the flowers, Katie. – Glad you like them.
– 很漂亮 – 就是一般的花
– They’re lovely. – They’re all right.
– 都坐吧 – 谢谢
– Sit yourself down. – Thank you.
你们俩怎么认识的?
So how did you two meet?
在酒吧里的眼神交汇
Our eyes met across a crowded bar.
我们都被约会对象放鸽子了
We’d both been stood up by our dates.
– 同病相怜那 – 差不多
– Ah, the bonding of the jilted. – Something like that.
– 就是这么回事 – 什么时候?
– Pretty much. – When was this?
– 三个月前吧 是不? – 对
– Oh, about three months ago, wasn’t it? – Yeah.
– 从来没听你说 – 运筹帷幄啊
– You never told us. – Master of discretion.
我都不知道他有这个想法了
I didn’t know he had it in him.
我谜一般的儿子
My enigmatic son.
– 你了解我的 – 这个很重要
– You know me. – Must be important.
– 他是匹黑♥马♥ – 我可没想让你知道
– Oh, he’s a dark horse. – I wanted to keep you a secret.
你儿子是个怪人
You son’s a weirdo!
我们知道 一直优待他来着
Yes, we know. He’s having treatment.
别客气 随便吃
Help yourself. Tuck in.
– 想吃什么吃什么 – 谢谢
– Whatever you want. – Thank you.
我爸和我妈可了解你了
My mum and dad know all about you.
现在也是吗?
Do they now?
– 他们做什么的? – 我爸爸是邮递员
– And what do they do, Katie? – Oh, my dad’s a postman
我妈妈是化妆品专柜的
and my mum works on a make-up counter.
– 是吗? – 你现在做什么呢?
– Oh, yeah? – What do you work at?
我是个职业治疗师
I’m an occupational therapist.
是吗? 在哪上班?
Oh, are you? Where do you work?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!