Malignant.
像肿瘤一样
Like tumors.
那是旧食堂吗
Is that the old mess hall?
是的
Yeah.
我们住在那里吧 走
Let’s billet there. Come on.
这里有床和背包 你觉得这里有人
There’s beds and bags. You think people are here?
曾经有人
Were here.
对 曾经有人
Yeah, I’m gonna go with the past tense.
见鬼
Damn.
哦 好重
Oh, shit.
这东西好重 拿不动
This shit is heavy. Can’t carry this.
莉娜 你怎么了
Lena, what you got going on?
大伙 看看这个
Guys, check this out.
“佩顿 梅耶…
“Peyton, Mayer…
凯恩 雪利”
Kane, Shelley.”
这些是上一次探险队里的士兵
Those were the soldiers on the last expedition.
看起来他们用这间屋子作为作战基地
Looks like they were using this room as their base of operations.
为什么有些名字被划掉了
Why are some of the names crossed out?
我们先别急着下结论
Let’s not jump to conclusions.
– 我不知道 也许我们应该 – 是啊
– I don’t know, maybe we should. – Yeah.
– 这是基地的平面图 是不是 – 是的
– This is a plan view of the base, right? – Yep.
这是食堂
This is the mess hall.
– 我们所在的建筑 – 没错
– Building we’re in? – Yep.
我认为这里的名字和时间 是守卫轮班表 所以…
I think that the times by the names are a guard rota, so…
他们在周边警戒 我们也一样
if they were guarding the perimeter, we should too.
– 收到 – 好
– Copy that. – Yep.
这可能可以告诉我们一些事
This might be able to tell us something.
“给后来者”
“For those that follow.”
我想是给我们的
I believe that means us.
记忆卡
Memory card.
我的设备应该可以读
I should be able to play this.
有用
It’s working.
好了吗
All right?
– 好吗 – 好的
– Okay. – Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
– 好的 – 嗯
– Okay. – Yeah?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
见鬼
Shit.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
住手 住手
Stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him down.
哦 好的 好的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
那里
There. There.
好的 所以我们知道 上一个小队怎么了 他们疯了
Okay, so we know what happened to the last group. They went insane.
那个人身体里面有活的东西
– Was something alive inside that man. – No.
– 不 那是光影幻觉 – 什么
– That was a trick of the light. – What?
我当过十年的医护人员
I’ve been a paramedic for 10 years.
我在路边给人收过尸
I’ve scraped people off the road.
你们看见一些奇怪的东西 那是光影幻觉
You see some weird shit. That was a trick of the light.
– 他身体里面有东西在动 – 不 那是休克 拉德克
– His insides were moving. – No, it was shock. Radek
– 那是休克反应 – 再看一遍
– That was a shock response. – Watch it again.
不 我他妈的不想再看了
No, I’m not gonna watch it again!
那不是肠子
That was not intestines.
就像是一条虫子 或是…
It was like a worm or…
好的 那么你看吧 谢帕德
Okay, then you watch it, Sheppard!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
– 她去哪里 – 让她去
– Where’d she go? – Just ahead.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 今晚我不想在这里过夜 – 我们没得选
– I don’t want to stay here tonight. – We don’t have a choice.
– 求你们了 – 来吧
– Please. – Come on.
今天太晚了 不能再往前走了
It’s too late in the day for us to move on.
快点 我们出去吧
Come on, let’s go outside.
你真好
Oh, that’s nice of you.
你怎么起床了
Why aren’t you here?
我要提前一天走
I gotta leave a day early.
什么
What?
等等 今天吗
Wait, today?
– 现在 – 哦 见鬼
– Right now. – Oh, shit.
但我们都说好今天要做什么了
But we had a whole day planned.
– 我们要开车去… – 我去不了
– We were gonna drive to the country… – No, we can’t.
– 我们去不了 – 你能不能至少…
– We can’t. – Can you at least…?
现在就是说马上要走
Now means right now.

Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
我真的…
I do…
很爱你…
love you…
莉娜
Lena.
我也很爱你
I love you, too.

Hey.
解开谜团了吗
The mystery unraveling?
脑子有点乱
Something’s unraveling.
我觉得你做得很好
I think you’re doing okay.
乔茜睡着了
It’s good Josie’s getting some rest.

Yeah.
镇静剂帮了点小忙
With the help of a little sedative.
你怎么样 睡着了吗
How about you? Get some sleep?
睡了一会儿
Some.
我跟乔茜一样很烦躁
I’m at least as freaked as Josie.
我就是没有表现出来
I’m just hiding it better.
我去看看文崔斯
I should check on Ventress.

Yep.
你怎么还没睡 你应该三点开始替换我站岗
What’re you doing up? Not supposed to relieve me until 3:00.
我晚上已经睡够了
I’m done sleeping for the night.
好的
Okay.
过来看看这个
Come look at this.
好的 我们现在在这里…
Okay, this is where we are…
那是灯塔
and that’s the lighthouse.
西南面是失落之城
Southwest is Ville Perdu.
那是个小社区 两年前我们撤出了所有人
It’s a small community we evacuated two years ago.
我认为明天我们应该往那边走
I think we should head there tomorrow,
后天再往海岸那边走
and then head out for the coast the following morning.
好的
Good.
你没事吧
You okay?
我就是想说…
I was gonna say, when…
你没有告诉其他队友 你跟凯恩的关系
you didn’t tell the team about your connection to Kane,
我不确定你这样到底对不对
I wasn’t sure if that was a good idea.
但看过那个视频后…
But after seeing that footage…

yeah.
我不确定她们会有什么反应
I’m not sure how they would have reacted to you.
为什么我丈夫会自愿参加自杀任务
Why did my husband volunteer for a suicide mission?
你真的是这么想的
Is that what you think we’re doing?
– 自杀 – 你肯定对他进行过心理测试
– Committing suicide? – You must have profiled him,
你肯定对他进行过评估
you must have assessed him.
他肯定说了什么
He must have said something.
所以你是在问心理学上的问题
So you’re asking me as a psychologist.

Yeah.
那么我作为心理学家…
Then, as a psychologist…
觉得你把自杀和自我毁灭搞混了
I’d say you’re confusing suicide with self- destruction.
几乎没有人会去自杀…
Almost none of us commit suicide…
但几乎所有人都在自我毁灭
and almost all of us self- destruct.
从某些方面看 在我们生活中的某个部分
In some way, in some part of our lives.
我们喝酒 我们抽烟
We drink, or we smoke.
我们毁掉好工作
We destabilize the good job.
或者是美满的婚姻
Or the happy marriage.
这些不是决定 它们是…
These aren’t decisions, they’re…
它们是冲动
They’re impulses.
实际上…也许你比我更有资格解释这个问题
In fact, you’re probably better equipped to explain this than I am.
你什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!