Male, 31, hemorrhage, in seizure.
别睡过去 宝贝 我爱你
Stay with me, baby. I love you.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, look at me.
你能做些什么吗
Can you do something?
你叫警♥察♥来护送了
You call for a police escort?
嘿 小心点
Hey, easy, easy!
马上走出来
Out of the truck, now!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
– 出来 – 别喊
– Out! – Don’t shoot!
出来 快点
Out! Move!
出来
Out, out, out!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
你们在干什么 你们不能移♥动♥他
What are you doing? You can’t move him!
放开他
Let him go! Let him go!
放开他
Let him go!
你肯定觉得很不舒服
You must be feeling dreadful.
这是镇静剂的不良反应
It’s a hangover from the sedative you were given.
过来坐下 你是谁
Come on, sit down. Who are you?
我是文崔斯博士
My name is Dr. Ventress.
我是心理学家
I’m a psychologist.
我为什么要跟心理学家谈
Why am I talking to a psychologist?
我在精神病院吗
Am I in a psychiatric hospital?
– 不是 – 那是什么意思
– No. – Then what?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我丈夫在哪里
Where’s my husband?
你曾经在军队服役七年
You served in the military for seven years.
我是约翰霍普金斯大学的教授
I’m a professor from Johns Hopkins.
我想知道我怎么会在这里的
I want to know what the fuck I’m doing here.
你的研究领域是 细胞的基因编程生命周期
Your research area is the genetically programmed life cycle of a cell.
我丈夫在哪里
Where is my husband?
对 我想跟你聊聊凯恩中士的事
Yeah, I’d like to talk about Sergeant Kane.
他什么时候回家的
When did he arrive back home?
– 我要见律师 – 你不能见律师
– I want to see a lawyer. – You’re not gonna be able to.
他有否解释 他是如何回家的
Did he explain how he got back?
– 没有 – 他在外出期间
– No. – Did he contact you at any point
有没有和你联络过
while he was away?
没有
No.
他回来以后 关于任务他是怎么跟你说的
What did he tell you about his mission when he returned?
– 他什么也没说 – 在他走之前呢
– Nothing. – What about before he left?
他有没有提过要去哪里 去做什么
Did he ever mention where he was going, what he was doing?
他从来不说 我也从来不问
He never said, I never asked.
但你经常要求 他的小队指挥官提供信息
But you made regular requests for information from his unit CO.
直到半年前你停止了这种行为
Until six months ago, and then you stopped.
为什么 觉得他死了
Why was that? Thought he was dead?
准备向前看了
Time to move on?
这么做可不容易
It’s not easy to move on.
我没有
I didn’t.
我的问题回答完了 现在轮到你了
I’m done answering questions. It’s your turn.
你丈夫在这里
Your husband’s here.
他病得很重
He’s extremely ill.
什么叫病得很重
In what way?
多器官功能衰竭
Multiple organ failure.
体内大出血
Massive internal bleeding.
他肯定遭遇到了某些辐射
He must have been exposed to some sort of radiation,
感染了某种病毒
some kind of virus.
你得告诉我他去过哪里 做过什么
You have to tell me where he was, what he was doing.
我能帮他
I could actually help him.
宗教事件
A religious event.
外星人活动
An extraterrestrial event.
更高的维度
A higher dimension.
我们的猜测很多
We have many theories,
但掌握的事实很少
few facts.
大约是三年前开始的
It started around three years ago.
黑水国家公园报道 一座灯塔被某种东西包围
Blackwater National Park reported that a lighthouse was surrounded
他们称之为”闪光”
by something they termed “a shimmer.”
一名管♥理♥员♥前去调查
One of the wardens went in to investigate.
再也没有回来
Never returned.
这起事件被列为机密
The event was classified.
从那以后我们通过陆路 水路
Since then, we’ve approached by land, by sea,
投放无人机 动物 和人员小队进行调查
sent in drones, animals, and teams of people.
但都有去无回
But nothing comes back.
它的边界在逐渐变大 它在扩张
And the boundary’s getting bigger. It’s expanding.
到目前为止 它还在蚕食人口稀少的沼泽地
So far, it’s eating into barely populated swampland,
你知道 我们以化学品泄露的名义 疏散了当地居民
which, you know, we evacuated under the pretext of a chemical spill,
但这种事情瞒不了多久
but… that won’t last much longer.
几个月后 这片区域将扩张到 我们现在所在的地方
In a few months, the area will have grown to where we are right now.
然后是城市…
And then we’re talking cities…
州… 如此类推
states… and so on.
你说了有去无回
You said nothing comes back.
但还是有人回来了
But something has.
是的
Yes.
他快死了
He’s dying.
没错
Yes.
对于你的处置 我们需要达成一个协议
We need to come to an agreement about what to do with you.
你不打算放我回家吗
You’re not going to let me go home?
这就是你的打算 回家
Is that what you want? To go home?
不
No.
我想陪着他
I want to be with him.
你不说话
You’re not talking to me.
对不起
Sorry.
我走神了
Zoned out.
想着下一个任务
Thinking about the next mission?
没有
No.
我就是看着月亮
I was just looking at the moon.
白天看到月亮总是让人觉得很奇怪
It’s always so weird seeing it like that in the daylight.
就像上帝犯了错误
Like God made a mistake.
让走廊上的灯一直开着
Left the hall lights on.
上帝不会犯错 那是…
God doesn’t make mistakes. That’s…
某种程度上 这就是上帝的旨意
somewhat key to the whole “being a god” thing.
的确是的
Pretty sure he does.
你知道他现在正在听吗
You know he’s listening right now, don’t you?
如果你拿一个细胞
You take a cell,
想办法规避海佛烈克极限 你就可以避免衰老
circumvent the Hayflick limit, you can prevent senescence.
我刚想说同样的事情
I was about to make the exact same point.
意思就是说这个细胞不会变老 它会永生
It means the cell doesn’t grow old, it becomes immortal.
一直分♥裂♥ 不会死亡
Keeps dividing, doesn’t die.
我们把变老视作一种自然过程
They say aging is a natural process,
但这个实际上是我们基因里的缺陷
but it’s actually a fault in our genes.
你宠幸我的时候 我有点兴奋了 真是性感
I get really turned on when you patronize me. It’s really hot.
没有这个缺陷 我会永远保持这个容颜
Without it, I could keep looking like this forever.
好吧 这可能是上帝犯的错误
Oh, okay. Well, that could constitute a mistake.
你还没告诉我这次你要去哪里
You didn’t tell me where you’re heading this time.
我知道这次任务有点奇怪
I know there’s something strange about this mission.
为什么这么说
Why?
这次任务你一个字都没说过
The silence around it is louder than usual.
你以前都会提起的
Kind of angling for a clue here.
所以呢
So…?
我们处在同一个半球
We’ll be under the same hemisphere.
那是什么意思
What does that tell me?
意思是你走出屋外 朝天上看
It tells you that if you step outside and you look up…
我们看到的是相同的星星
we’ll be looking at the same stars.
– 见鬼 – 怎么了
– Holy fucking shit. – What?
– 你在开玩笑吗 – 什么
– You kidding? – What?
你觉得你走的这段时间 我就一直朝天上看吗
You think that’s what I do while you’re away?
– 什么 – 你觉得我会走到花♥园♥里
– What? – You think I’m out in the garden,
冥思苦想 抬头仰望星空
pining, looking up at the sky?
– 闭嘴 好吧
Shut up. All right.
哦 想象 我深爱的凯恩…
Oh, to think my beloved Kane…
– 好的 – 跟我看着相同的月亮
– Okay. Uh- huh. – …is looking at the selfsame moon.
别说了
Stop it.
哦 我远在天边的朋友