再见 伙计们 保持联♥系♥
So long, fellows. Keep in touch.
可以想象我接到你的电♥话♥有多吃惊吗 麦克斯?
Imagine my surprise when I got your call.
是啊 我感觉到了我打得不是时候
Yeah. I had the feeling I got you at a bad moment.
因为我在电♥话♥里听到了尖叫声
I heard high-pitched squealing.
一对孪生姐妹 麦克斯
Twins, Max.
才十六岁
Sixteen-year-olds.
你能想象数学上出现这种事的几率吗?
Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities of that?
你是个演员 麦克斯 你应该在中♥央♥公园里表演莎士比亚
You’re an actor. You should be doing Shakespeare in the park.
噢 我在中♥央♥公园里演过莎士比亚 麦克斯 可是我被抢了
I did Shakespeare in the park. I got mugged.
我在演《理查二世》 有两个穿 皮夹克的家伙 偷走了我的紧身连衣戏裤
I was playing Richard ll. Two guys with leather jackets stole my leotard.
麦克斯 我们这是要驾车 穿越钚元素放射区吗?
Are we driving through plutonium?
防止阿尔法射线的 麦克斯 那样你就不会变老了
Keeps out the alpha rays. You don’t get old.
你应该是一个会思考的人 你怎么能选择这样的生活方式?
You’re a thinking person. How can you choose this lifestyle?
纽约到底有什么特别了不起的地方?
What is so great about New York?
那是座濒临死亡的城市 你读过《威尼斯之死》
It’s a dying city. You read Death in Venice.
是我给你《威尼斯之死》之后 你才读的
You didn’t read Death in Venice until I gave it to you.
你只给我看标题带有”死亡”的书
You only give me books with the word “death” in the title.
这是个重要的问题 – 你完全无法享受生活
It’s an important issue. – You’re incapable of enjoying life.
你就像是纽约 你是座孤岛
You’re like New York. You’re an island.
那好吧 如果我们所经历的一切 对你而言仅此而已
Okay. If that’s all that we’ve been through together means to you…
那我想我们最好还是就此别过 永不再见
it’s better if we just said good-bye, once and for all.
你不觉得这有点可笑吗?
It’s funny.
经历了那么多认真的讨论和 激♥情♥的时刻之后
After all the serious talks and passionate moments…
一切都在这里结束了 在日落大道上的一家健康食品餐馆里
that it ends here, in a health food restaurant on Sunset Boulevard.
再见 萨莉
Good-bye, Sally.
等等 我想跟你一起走
Wait. I’m going to go with you.
我爱你
I love you.
你想怎么样?这是我的第一部戏
What do you want? It was my first play.
你知道人们总是试图 通过艺术来表达完美
You know how you’re always trying to get things to come out perfect in art
因为真实的生活比较难缠
because it’s real difficult in life.
有趣的是 我的确又遇见过安妮
Interestingly, however, I did run into Annie again.
那是在曼哈顿的西北区
It was on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
她搬回纽约来了 和某个人一起住在搜活区
She had moved back to New York. She was living in Soho with some guy.
我碰见她时 她正拽着他去看《悲伤和怜悯》呢
When I met her, she was dragging him in to see The Sorrow and the Pity
这个我可以算成是我个人的胜迹
which I counted as a personal triumph.
那以后的某一天 安妮和我一起吃了中餐
Annie and I had lunch sometime after that…
回忆着我们往昔的时光
and just kicked around old times.
将我的双臂
Just to have my arms
与你相拥
Around you
依然令我心动
Still the thrill
在那一天
That it was the day
我发现你
I found you
仿佛
Seems like
旧时
Old times
相约晚餐鲜花束束
Dinner dates and flowers
旧时
Old times
之后 天有点晚了 我们都得回去了
After that, it got late and we both had to go.
再一次见到安妮 我真的很高兴
But it was great seeing Annie again.
我意识到她是一个多么好的人
I realize what a terrific person she was…
能认识她就是一件多么有趣的事情
and how much fun it was just knowing her.
我想起了那个老的笑话 你知道
And I thought of that old joke.
有个家伙去看精神病医生 他说:”大夫 我兄弟疯了”
This guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, “Doc, my brother’s crazy.
他以为他自己是一只鸡
He thinks he’s a chicken. ”
医生说:”那你怎么不把他带来?”
The doctor says, “Why don’t you turn him in?”
那家伙说:”我是想带他来着 可是我需要鸡蛋啊”
The guy says, “I would, but I need the eggs. ”
你看 我想这就是现在 我对男女之间关系的感觉
Well, I guess that’s, now, how I feel about relationships.
你知道 它是完全非理性的 疯狂的、甚至荒谬的
They’re totally irrational, crazy and absurd.
但是我想我们还一直要经历这一切
But I guess we keep going through it…
因为我们大多数人都需要鸡蛋
because most of us need the eggs.
伍迪·艾伦—艾尔维·辛格(麦克斯)
黛安·基顿—安妮·霍尔
托尼·罗伯茨—罗伯(麦克斯)
卡萝尔·凯恩—爱丽森·普曲尼克(第一任妻子)
保罗·西蒙—托尼·雷西(唱片制片人)
雪莉·杜法尔—帕梅(《滚石》记者)
珍妮特·马高林—罗宾(第二任妻子)
克里斯多佛·沃尔肯—杜温·霍尔(弟弟)
科琳·丢赫斯特—霍尔太太(母亲)