-棒极了;陛下,你真有一套;
-你这么想的?
– Brilliant, Your Grace. Brilliant.
– You think so?
是的,忽悠说跟她结婚,
等风头过去
Yes. Keep promising her marriage
and the siege will soon be over.
-1个月后就不兑现;
-你觉得朕在忽悠?
– In a month you’ll have breached her.
– You think I was lying?
如果拉拢、赞美、礼物、
权力都无法使其满足
If wooing, praise,
gifts and power have failed
你就该试试新策略
then you must try a new strategy.
主教,当我陷入谷底,
每天日出日落时
When I go down on my hunkers and pray,
good Cardinal, as I do day in, day out,
我只祈祷一件事
there’s only one thing I pray.
就是当我死后,
如何使国家免于混战
Show me how to save England
from chaos when I’m dead.
而我的祷告刚刚灵验了
That prayer has just been answered.
I shall remarry and have a son.
-和凯瑟琳王后离婚?
-本来就是无效婚姻
– Divorce? Catherine?
– Anneulment.
我的婚姻受到诅咒,
我的儿子们都夭折了
My marriage is cursed
and my sons born dead
因为我娶的是自己的嫂子
because I’ve transgressed God’s Law
in marrying my brother’s wife.
这是乱♥伦♥,我该受罚;
在上帝眼中我就没有结婚
It was incest and I’ve been punished.
I was never married in the eyes of God.
当然有效婚姻;
Indeed you were, My Lord.
Thoroughly married.
亚瑟死的时候,
教皇批准你和凯瑟琳结婚的。
The Pope granted you a dispensation
to marry Catherine when Arthur died.
那是因为英格兰和西班牙彼此需要
Because England and Spain
needed one another.
因为你哥死时才15岁,
其并没有婚姻之实
Because your brother was 15
and had not consummated the marriage.
朕在15岁都能够坐拥右抱了
At 15, I was rogering maids
right, left and centre.
那时只是我、教皇、我父王选择相信….
At the time I believed, and the Pope
believed, and my father chose to believe
凯瑟琳是处♥女♥
that Catherine was virgin.
朕被骗了,以为那是完美的婚姻
I was deceived.
The marriage was consummated.
把证据准备好,
朕要宣告婚姻无效
Prepare the evidence.
Get me a case for Anneulment.
陛下,作为你的忠臣,
我求你三思
My Lord, I beg you, as your faithful
servant, I beg you to consider.
凯瑟琳王后是西班牙公主
Catherine is a princess of Spain.
要是你宣告婚姻无效,
会树敌无数
Try to Anneul your marriage and you’ll
gather enormous forces against you.
西班牙、那不勒斯、德国、荷兰
都是凯瑟琳的外甥统治的
Spain, Naples, Germany, the Netherlands.
All of them ruled by Catherine’s nephew.
神圣罗马帝国的皇帝(查理五世)
The Roman Catholic Church.
-你自己的人♥民♥爱戴凯瑟琳王后;
-朕将跟安妮结婚!
– Your own people who love the Queen.
– I will marry Annee!
其将引发战争,
你会失去王位的
It could mean war.
It could mean the loss of your kingdom.
即使把地球劈成两半,
I will marry Annee
if it breaks the Earth in two
朕娶安妮是定了!
and flings the two halves into the void!
不,本宫不信
No. I don’t believe it of him.
夫人,恐怕这是真的
I fear it is true, madam.
作为西班牙大使,我有义务….
我消息来源多
As Spanish Ambassador, it is my duty
to have… many sources of information.
一定是沃尔西主教,
不是国王的命令
Then it is Wolsey, not the King.
沃尔西,那个杀猪佬的儿子
蛊惑了国王
That butcher’s cur, Wolsey,
who put it in his mind.
沃尔西主教准备将该案提交罗马教廷
Wolsey is preparing the case
to take to Rome.
请进
Enter.
国王来了,其想要见你
The King is here.
He wishes to see Your Majesty.
我会尽快把消息传给您的外甥
(西班牙国王查理五世),尽力帮助你
I will do all in my power to aid you.
I will send word today to your nephew.
-好的,其会帮我的;
-教皇已经变节了
– Yes and to His Holiness.
– This Pope bends to the wind.
你的希望就在外甥了
Your hope lies in your nephew.
-陛下;;
-大使先生
– Your Majesty.
– My Lord Ambassador.
大人,分隔这么久,
见到你,我很高兴
It delights my heart to see you
privately after so many months, My Lord.
凯瑟琳,坐
Sit, Kate. Sit.
凯瑟琳
Kate,
我长话短说
I抣l come bluntly to the point.
神告诉我,我的婚姻是罪恶;
我的良心很困扰
God tells me that our marriage is a sin.
My conscience is deeply troubled.
因为乱♥伦♥受到的惩罚–
一堆夭折的儿子们
Incest will be punished and we
have been punished with dead sons.
亨利八世,我们的女儿–
玛丽公主活得很好
Our daughter, Mary,
is alive and well, Henry.
我俩的婚姻必须宣告无效
Our marriage must be Anneulled.
传言是真的;;
是沃尔西主教蛊惑你的
Then it is true.
Wolsey has brought you to this.
凯瑟琳
Kate.
-凯瑟琳,离婚是神的意思;
-我神志清醒
– Kate, it’s God’s will.
– My conscience is clear.
成全我,看在夫妻一场,
帮我告诉教皇吧
Help me, for both our sakes.
Support me in my case to the Pope.
但我是你老婆
But I’m your wife.
我能让教皇克雷蒙七世告诉全世界我爹在撒谎?
Do you believe I can ask Pope Clement
to tell the world that my father lied?
我母后在撒谎?
My mother lied?
他们是斐迪南二世和伊莎贝拉一世
Ferdinand and Isabella,
the most christian princes,
你要我说跟你哥圆过房♥?
that each of them lied that my marriage
to your brother was never consummated?
你爹签署过文件的
Your own father signed the paper
with them.
神知道我爹为了这事撒谎
God knows he lied like a Trojan,
in season and out.
我这辈子并不快乐
I’ve had little happiness in my life.
我以前很孤独
I was a lonely girl,
15岁后离开西班牙,
学习英格兰礼节
brought from Spain at 15
to be used for English politics.
(你哥)亚瑟死后,
姐被丢到一边长达7年
When Arthur died I was pushed aside
and kept here for seven years
一直到姐跟你结婚
until I could be used for you.
姐爱过你
And you, I loved.
和你有了唯一的快乐
With you I had my only happiness.
姐还是爱你
I love you still.
那么就照朕的做!
Then do as I ask!
不,姐不会背叛自己的女儿–玛丽公主
No. I will not betray our daughter.
我们的女儿是个威胁
Our daughter is a threat,
不是祝福
not a blessing.
我必须….
I must…
朕必须有个儿子!
I must have a son!
那你就去找女人生儿子吧
Get one then,
from one of your women!
我是你老婆,我是一国之后
I’m your wife and your Queen.
我不会让你和教皇把我的孩子变成私生子
And neither your nor the Pope
can make my child a bastard!
如果你和我作对,
我就把你赶出宫去
If you defy me,
I抣l have you sent from the court.
把你流放到乡下,终老一生
You shall be shut away in the country.
不是沃尔西干的,
其实是你自己的意思
It抯 you then, and not Wolsey,
who really wants this thing.
朕一定做到
I will have it!
我发誓,跟亚瑟结婚后没有圆房♥
I too gave evidence that my marriage
to Arthur was never consummated.
多年来我绝没有欺骗教皇
Did I lie to the Pope
all those years ago?
不欺骗神明
Did I lie to God?
不骗你
Did I lie to you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!