戴安娜!戴安娜·芭里,天哪,到底发生什么事?
Diana! Diana Barry, what in heaven’s name is going on?
现在你做到了。 -戴安娜,回答我
Now you’ve done it. -Diana, answer me.
没什么,妈妈,我们只是在排练婚礼进行曲
Nothing, Mother. We’re just rehearsing the wedding march.
可怜可怜吧,别在天花板上跑来跑去
For pity sake, don’t march through the ceiling.
噢,我好紧张,安妮,不知道要怎么熬过明天
Oh, I’m so nervous, Anne. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this tomorrow.
不会有事的,所有人都能在仪式中幸存下来
You’ll be alright. Everyone survives the ceremony;
之后… -哦,你太得意了,等轮到你的时候吧,安妮小姐
It’s afterwards… -Oh, you’re so smug. Wait till your turn comes, Miss Anne.
不,我已经断定,事业比婚姻更重要
No, I have definitely decided on a career over marriage.
我认为,我想当一名修女
I think I’d like to be a nun.
成为天堂的新娘不是很美妙吗?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be the bride of heaven?
哦,但我不是天主教♥徒♥,几乎没有资格从事那种职业
Oh, but then I’m not Catholic and I hardly qualify for that sort of career.
嗯,护士呢? 那是个浪漫的职业
Well, what about a nurse? That’s a romantic profession.
抚平发烧的眉毛,某个英俊的百万富翁病人疯狂地爱上了你
Smoothing fevered brows. And some handsome millionaire patient falling madly in love with you
带你去地中海
and carrying you off to the Mediterranean.
我不能为了吉尔伯特平淡无奇的现实而放弃一切
I can’t give it all up for the prosaic reality of Gilbert.
他求婚了,你知道吗,我拒绝了
He proposed, you know. And I refused.
你说啥?!
You what?!
安妮,你疯了吗? -别责备我,戴安娜
Anne, are you out of your mind? -Don’t scold me, Diana.
你就不能理解吗? -安妮,我简直不敢相信
Can’t you understand? -Anne, I can’t believe it.
我以为你的理想只是一个幌子,因为他还没有问过你
I thought all this going on about your ideals was a cover-up because he hadn’t asked you, yet.
你真的拒绝了?
You actually said no?
经过两年的调情,真可耻
After two years of flirting, this is scandalous.
收回你的话,戴安娜·芭里,我从来没有和他调情
Take that back, Diana Barry. I never flirted with him.
吉尔和我始终只是好朋友
Gil and I have only ever been good friends.
我甚至因为你而避开吉尔伯特,你怎么可以这样,安妮?
I even steered clear of Gilbert because of you. How could you, Anne?
我知道,我不爱他,我敢肯定他现在瞧不起我了
I know. I don’t love him. I’m sure he despises me now.
你瞧不起我,我也瞧不起我自己
You despise me and I despise myself.
在这件蠢事上,我觉得好丢脸!
I’m so humiliated over this whole stupid thing!
可怜的宝贝儿,我没有权利责备你
Poor darling. I have no right to scold you.
现实生活中的事太复杂了,安妮
Things are so mixed up in real life, Anne.
它们永远不会像浪漫小说里那样清晰
They’re never as clear as they are in romantic novels.
你父母要来了。 -哦,安妮,我要死了
Your parents are coming. -Oh, Anne, I shall die.
我好紧张,我知道我要晕倒了,乔阿姨
I’m so nervous. I know I’m going to faint, Aunt Jo.
如果你晕倒,我就把你拖到雨水猪棚,然后把你扔进去
If you do, I’ll drag you down to the rain water hog shed and drop you in.
到这儿来,让我看看你
Here. Let me see at you.
别担心,哦,你看起来很可爱
Don’t you fret. Oh, you look lovely.
好了,一切就绪,我已经给牧师发信♥号♥♥了
Well, everything’s all ready. I’ve given the minister the signal.
哦,亲爱的,我要永远失去你了
Oh, my darling, I’m losing you forever.
好了,好了,别那么多愁善感了,伊丽莎白,你还有米妮·梅呢
Now, now. Don’t get all sentimental, Elizabeth. You still have Minnie May.
眼泪在婚礼上是不吉利的
Tears aren’t lucky at weddings.
多漂亮的一对啊
What a fine looking pair.
你靠惩罚可赢不回那个布莱斯小子
You won’t win that Blythe boy back by punishing him.
我想知道,为什么每个人都认为我应该和吉尔伯特·布莱斯在一起
I wonder why everyone seems to think I ought be with Gilbert Blythe.
对不起,失陪
Excuse me.
穆迪·斯普金!天哪,你穿上新的赛璐珞领子看起来更老了
Moody Spurgeon! Goodness, you look older in you new celluloid collar.
谢谢,安妮,你自己看起来也很时髦,看上去和新娘一样漂亮
Thanks, Anne. You look dashing, yourself. You looked as good as the bride.
好吧,穆迪,你邀请乔茜参加婚礼,真是太好了
Well, how sweet of you, Moody, to ask Josie to the wedding.
你知道吗,我担心你可能没被邀请呢
You know, I was afraid you mightn’t have been invited.
她不是很珍贵吗,穆迪?
Isn’t she precious, Moody?
尽管去年你穿着那件可爱的旧衣服参加范妮·爱默生的婚礼,是不是,安妮?
You wore that sweet old dress to Fanny Emerson’s wedding last year, though, didn’t you, Anne?
你知道他们说什么吗,“两次当伴娘,永不当新娘”
You know what they say, “Twice a bridesmaid, never a bride.”
是三次伴娘呢,不是两次喔,乔茜
That’s three times a bridesmaid, not twice, Josie.
你真是太幸运了,穿两次新衣的你,唯一不得不做的是一副酸溜溜的表情
But then you’re so fortunate; the only thing you’ve ever had to wear twice is a sour expression.
好了,别忘了给我留支华尔兹喔。 -我不会,安妮
Now, don’t you forget to save me a waltz. -I won’t, Anne.
好吧,我只是想礼貌一点而已
Alright, I was just trying to be polite.
啊,失陪一下好吗,克莉丝汀
Ah, excuse me a moment, won’t you, Christine.
穆迪,乔茜。 -吉尔伯特
Moody. Josie. -Gilbert.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
安妮,等等!
Anne, wait!
拜托,吉尔。 -你要去哪儿?
Please, Gil. -Where are you going?
我要离开了,玛丽拉早就带瑞秋回去了,她病了
I’m leaving. Marilla took Rachel back early. She was ill and
我也感觉不太舒服
I don’t feel very well either.
我驾车送你回去。 -那你朋友呢?
I’ll drive you back. -What about your friend?
我可以解释,她不会介意的
I can explain. She won’t mind.
她看起来像一位可爱又成熟的年轻女士,吉尔。 -我在乎的不是克莉丝汀
She looks like a lovely and accomplished young lady, Gil. -It’s not Christine I care about.
也有别人了,是不是? -没有,吉尔,老实说没有
There’s someone else, isn’t there? -No, Gil, honestly there isn’t.
我不喜欢那样的人,我喜欢你胜过任何人
I don’t care for anyone in that way. And I like you more than anybody.
安妮,我会等你
Anne, I’ll wait.
即使我认为你只有一点点在乎我。 -其实我真的很在乎你,吉尔
Even if I thought you cared just a little. -I do care, Gil.
我一直都在乎你
I always have.
但我永远无法,永远无法按你所希望的方式来爱你
But I can never, never love you in the way you want me to.
我是快乐的,我永远不会结婚
I’m happy as I am; I won’t ever marry.
你会结婚的,好吧
You’ll marry, alright.
毫无疑问,跟一个坐在炉火旁读丁尼生的傻瓜
(丁尼生:英国维多利亚时代最受欢迎的诗人)
Some fool who will sit and read Tennyson by firelight, no doubt.
为你建造空中城♥堡♥。 我了解你
Build you your castles in the sky. I know you.
拜托,吉尔,我不是故意伤害你
Please, Gil, I don’t mean to hurt you.
当你爱上别人的时候,你会发现我是对的
But you’ll see I’m right by and by when you fall for someone else.
你没有伤害我,真的
You haven’t hurt me, really.
只是我骗自己以为你爱我,仅此而已
It’s just that I fool myself into thinking that you loved me, that’s all.
吉尔,求你了
Gil, please.
我希望他让你心碎,不管他是谁
I hope he breaks your heart, whoever he is.
你不明白… -到那时也许你会清醒过来
You don’t under- -Then maybe you’ll come to your senses.
安妮!
Anne!
哦,你看上去光彩照人。 -你看起来像见了鬼一样
Oh, you look positively radiant. -And you look like you’ve seen a ghost.
吉尔伯特又跟我说话了
Gilbert spoke to me again.
戴安娜,我感觉我把他的右臂给砍了
Diana, I feel like I’ve cut off his right arm.
你能去跟他谈谈吗?我知道他会听你的
Would you please go and talk to him? I know he’ll listen to you.
快点,戴安娜! -我不知道什么时候谈,怎么谈
Hurry up, Diana! -I don’t know when or how,
但我会尽力的
but I’ll try.
再见,安妮
Goodbye, Anne.
再见,亲爱的
Farewell, my beloved.
你错了,蒂莉,我觉得安妮·雪莉在戴安娜身边看起来很可爱
You’re wrong, Tillie. I thought Anne Shirley looked lovely beside Diana.
克莉丝汀·斯图尔特,你太好了
Christine Stuart, you’re too kind.
真不敢相信,你没有注意到安妮盯着吉尔伯特只是为了让他单相思
I can’t believe you didn’t notice Anne starring at Gilbert just to make him jealous.
我知道吉尔伯特很喜欢安妮,但他肯定不会单相思
I know that Gilbert is very fond of Anne, but he certainly isn’t jealous.
她只是拼命想把他从你手里赢回来
She’s just trying desperately to win him back from you.
我觉得根本不是那样。再说,吉尔和我只是朋友
I don’t think it’s that at all. Besides, Gil and I are only friends.
嗯,我觉得安妮·雪莉对自己的评价太高了
Well, I think Anne Shirley has far too big an opinion of herself.
怎么了,安妮,我以为你会留在芭里家参加篝火晚会
Why, Anne. I thought you were going to stay at the Barrys’ for the bonfire.
你为什么这么早回家了?
Why did you come home so early?
戴安娜,她是我梦中的新娘
Diana. She was the bride of my dreams.
她和弗雷德现在已经离开了
She and Fred have left now,
我感到疲倦和焦虑… 我不知道
and I feel tired and anxious… I don’t know.
也许我应该接受史黛西小姐在金斯波特的提议
Perhaps I should accept Miss Stacey’s offer in Kingsport.
我想去新的地方看一看,听一听
I’d like to see and hear new places.
我可以从中得到很多可以写故事的想法
I could get a whole bunch of ideas I could write stories from.
瑞秋今天在婚礼上感到很沮丧
Rachel was feeling pretty discouraged today at the wedding
不得不搬到西部和她的儿子住在一起
having to move west and live with her boy and all.
我突然想到,也许我应该请她和我一起住,而不是找那个皮卡德家的姑娘
And the thought came to me that perhaps I should ask her to board with me instead of the Piccard girl.
我什么都没跟她说,想听听你的意见
I haven’t said anything to her; I wanted your opinion.
好吧,这是你的决定,玛丽拉,你确定吗?
Well, it would be your decision, Marilla. Are you sure?
嗯,她有她的缺点,我知道
Well, she has her faults, I know.
但45年来,她一直是我最近的邻居
But she has been my nearest neighbor for 45 years and
我宁可忍♥受她,也不愿失去她
I’d rather put up with her than lose her.
请不要因为我的缘故而这样做
Please don’t do this because you feel badly on my account.
胡说八道!
Stuff and nonsense!
只要瑞秋不进我的厨房♥,我就可以很客气地对她
I can be civil with Rachel, so long as she stays out of my kitchen.
在巴里先生的帮助下,我完全有能力照料农场
I will be quite capable of looking after the farm with Mr. Barry’s help.
玛丽拉,你从没想过要收养一个你想要的男孩吗?
Marilla, do you never wish you’d adopted a boy like you intended to?
他本可以经营这个农场,省去你所有的麻烦
He could have run this farm and saved you all this trouble.
安妮·雪莉,我不会用你换一打男孩
Anne Shirley, I wouldn’t trade you for a dozen boys.
好了,你只要注意这个,获得文学学士学位
Now, you just mind that. Was it a boy that got the Bachelor of Arts
还赢得了罗林斯可靠发酵粉故事比赛的是一个男孩吗,是吗?
and won the Rollings Reliable story contest, now was it?
我会想你的,我会想我的姑娘的
I’ll miss you. I’ll miss my girl.
答应我,你不会永远离开我
Promise me you won’t stay away forever.
我从没想过要住在像绿山墙这样远离大路的地方
I never thought of living as far off the road as Green Gables,
但我宁可住在井底,也不愿离开埃文利
but I’d rather live at the bottom of a well than leave Avonlea.
好吧,你知道安妮是多么感激你能留下来
Well, I know how grateful Anne is to you for staying.
嗯,只要她下定决心做某事,她就总是一个急匆匆的人
Well, she was always one to leap into things when she made her mind up to it.
她去女子学院,这是一件幸事,就这个意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!