都给了她一颗子弹
from every guy she ever fell for.
是的,哈哈…这群人中没有一个落空
Yeah, ha, ha…There ain’t a blank one in the bunch.
瞧,我让他们活在这里
Look, I keep them alive in here.
怎么回事?
What was that?
嗨(法语)
Salut.
你看到那个孩子了吗?(法语)
Vous avez vu– l’enfant?
在这个房♥间里(法语)
Dans ce compartiment.
是的(法语)
Ah bon.
女士们(法语)
Mesdames.
来吧,护照(法语)
Allez, passeports.
来吧,来吧,你的证件(法语)
Allez, allez, vos papiers.
好的,好的,给
All right, all right, here.
给,给
Here, here.
给…对不起
Here…Sorry.
那孩子呢?(法语)
Et le bebe?
他是个孤儿(法语)
C’est un orphelin.
布♥什♥,呃,布♥什♥,呃…这是德国人的名字(法语)
Busch, euh, busch, euh… C’est un nom allemand ca.
也许是德国间谍吧?(法语)
Espion allemand peut-etre, hein?
德国人?我是扬基·杜德尔(美国民歌♥名)
German? I’m Yankee Doodle.
布♥什♥?你能相信他认为我是一种德国啤酒吗
Busch? Can you believe he thinks I’m sone kind of German beer.
这是什么?(法语)
C’est quoi ca?
英国骗子?(法语)
Imposteur anglais, hein?
不(法语)
Non.
嘿!你在干什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
把孩子给我!
Give me the baby!
啊!
Ahh!
安妮,安妮!
Anne, Anne!
安妮…
Anne…
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
安妮!
Anne!
多米尼克…
Dominic…
多米尼克在哪儿?
Where’s Dominic.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们把杂♥志♥扔到地上,那些混♥蛋♥
They threw mag in the clink, the jerks.
就凭她那该死的名字,这些该死的德国颜色军服
With her bloody name and these blasted German-coloured uniforms
还有你的口音,他们认为我们是一伙间谍
and your accent, they think we’re a bunch of spies.
间谍
Spies.
哦,天啊
Oh, my Lord.
他们会在黎明时杀了我们
They’re going to kill us at dawn.
这就是他们把孩子带走的原因
That’s why they’ve taken the kid away.
算了吧,门被封死了
Forget it. The doors are barred.
他们不会做这种事的
They’re going to do no such thing.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你挖得快吗?
How fast can you dig?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
快点,快点,挖,挖快些
Come on, come on, dig. Dig faster.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不知道…还不确定
I don’t know…Not sure yet.
装满煤,快点!
Fill it with coal. Hurry!
给,给
Here, here.
把你的子弹给我
Give me your shells.
不,不,别拿我的小伙们
No, no, not my boys.
把你的子弹给我,我只要火♥药♥
Give me your shells. I just want the gunpowder.
你可以留着弹壳
You can keep the shells.
别拿我的小伙们,好吧,给你
Not my boys. All right, here.
听着,在这一点上,是他们表达感谢的方式
Look, at this point, it’s their way of saying thanks.
给你
Here.
有火柴吗?
Got a match?
是的,肯定有
Yeah. Sure.
还有你的酒壶
And your flask while you’re at it.
哦,天哪…威士忌不行的
Oh, jeez…Whiskey doesn’t work
除非你要玩得开心
unless you’re having a good time.
给
Here.
OK,OK,退后
Ok, ok, stand back.
埃尔茜,往树林里跑
Elsie, run for the woods.
不,我不能扔下玛吉,别担心我们
No, I can’t go without Maggie. Don’t worry about us.
你就保持在水面上吧,走,走,走
You just keep on treading water. Go, go, go.
她和那孩子去哪?(法语)
Mais ou va-t-Elle avec cet enfant?
你要去哪儿?(法语)
Ou allez-vous?
其他人,这边!(法语)
Les autres, par ici!
大家向左走(法语)
Vers LA gauche, tout le monde.
就是这样,就是这样(法语)
C’est ca, c’est ca.
很好(法语)
Et c’est bien.
来吧,伙计(法语)
Viens, mon viuex.
瞧,瞧(法语)
Voila, Voila.
就这样,就这样,瞧(法语)
Comme-ci, comme-ca, Voila.
我正在找一个姊妹,呃,抱着婴儿(法语)
Je cherche une petite soeur, euh, avec bebe.
对不起(法语)
Je suis desole.
我没看到她(法语)
Je ne l’ai pas vue.
不,不,对不起(法语)
Non, non, je suis desole.
你很抱歉
You’re sorry.
停…停!(法语)
Arretez…Arretez!
停!(法语)
Arretez!
我在找希望庄园(法语)
Je cherche le manoir de bonne esperance.
基特·加里森夫人的…城♥堡♥(法语)
Le chateau de… Madame Kit Garrison.
是的,我们要去庄园(法语)
Oui, on y va au manoir.
来吧,姊妹(法语)
Venez, ma soeur.
谢谢,谢谢(法语)
Merci, merci.
发生什么事了?(法语)
Qu’est-ce qui se passe?
谢谢(法语)
Merci.
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
你为什么不在车站等?
Why didn’t you wait at the station?
相信你能找到自己的路
Trust you to find your own way.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
多米尼克…我的儿子
Dominic…My boy.
我的儿子
My boy.
没事了
It’s all right.
是的
Yeah.
我们做到了
We made it.
我想我们做到了
I think we made it.
你做了一件比你想象中还要重要的事
You’ve done something more important than you can imagine.
你很勇敢,安妮
You’re very brave, Anne.
非常,非常勇敢
Very, very brave.
安妮·雪莉,亲爱的,你从来没有像现在这样神圣
Anne Shirley, my dear, you’ve never looked saintlier.
你把我们的多米尼克带回家了
And you’ve brought our Dominic home.
我们安全吗?
Are…Are we s-safe?
嗯,他们杀了动物
Well, they’ve killed the animals,
刺穿家具
bayoneted the furniture
还往我的三角钢琴里倒了200罐果酱
and poured 200 pots of jam into my grand piano,
但是,这场战争已经结束了
but this war is over.
凯撒退位
The kaiser abdicated.
战争就要结束
The war’s going to end.
多米尼克和基特姑妈在一起会很安全的
And Dominic will be very safe here with aunt Kit.
哦,让我们带你们进去
Oh, let’s get you all inside.
欢迎来到我父亲的奢侈之地之一
Welcome to one of my father’s many extravagances:
一座大得令人难以置信的城♥堡♥,位于无人地带的中♥央♥
An impossibly large chateau in the middle
供夏日度假之用
of no-man’s-land for summer holidays.
这是孩子们在课后和
This is where the children play
睡觉前玩耍的地方
after lessons and before bed.
这是雷吉娜,这是多米尼克
This is regine and this is Dominic.
你愿意把他放在你的翅膀下吗?
Will you take him under your wing?
他要和我们待一段时间
He’s going to stay for a while with us.
他让我想起了科莉特
He reminds me of Colette.
谢谢
Thank you.
安妮,你看起来像是被人从泥浆里拖出来的
Anne, you look as if you’ve been dragged through the mud.
让别人来照顾你吧,改变一下
Let someone look after you for a change.
每一颗都能换成医疗用品拯救数百人的生命
Each of these will save hundreds of lives with medical supplies,
不然无法得到那些医疗用品…
what otherwise be impossible to procure now…
还能帮助杰克结束这场该死的战争
And assist Jack to bring this blessed war to an end.