我觉得杰克一定很想见他
must be most anxious to see him.
他很好,谢谢
He’s doing very well, thank you.
噢,布莱斯夫人,有个电♥话♥找你
Oh, Mrs. Blythe, there’s a phone call for you.
你可以接分机
You can take it on the extension.
接吧
Go ahead.
你好?
Hello?
杰克,你在哪儿?
Jack, where are you?
不,我听不见你说话
No, I can’t hear you.
那么,我在巴黎见你
I’ll meet you in Paris, then.
不…不,我不想
No…No, I don’t want to
把他留在这里,我想把他
keep him here, I want to send
送回加拿大
him back to Canada.
这绝对是最安全的
It’s absolutely the safest.
过不了多久
It won’t be long before I can
我就能买♥♥得起票了
afford the tickets.
我在工作
I’m working.
在调度室,为弗格斯·基根工作
For Fergus Keegan at the dispatch.
弗格斯·基根
Fergus Keegan.
在大厅里,为什么?
In the lobby. Why?

Hello.
我永远不会忘记此刻,安妮
l never forget this time, Anne.
开始觉得他属于我们俩了
It’s beginning to feel like he belongs to both of us.
今晚我接到杰克·加里森的电♥话♥
I heard from Jack Garrison tonight.
他想让我留在这里
He wants me to stay here till he can
直到他安排好带多米尼克去法国
make arrangements to bring Dominic to France.
别疯了
Don’t be insane.
芬德利家为我们所有人安排了通道
The Findlays have arranged passage for all of us.
我知道,但我不能离开,除非我知道吉尔发生了什么事
I know, but I can’t leave until I know what’s happened to Gil.
你永远不会看到我所做的
You never saw what I did.
下次,你可能逃不出来了
Next time, you may not get out.
吉尔不想让你回去,我也不想
Gil wouldn’t want you to go back and neither do I.
瞧,你今晚为什么不睡在床上呢,嗯?
Look, why don’t you sleep in the bed tonight, hmm?
你让我们走了这么远
You’ve got us this far.
我欠你一命
And I owe my life to you,
但我想我们都该回家了
but I think it’s time we all go home.
我们是一家人,弗雷德
We’re a thrown-together family, Fred.
也许就是这样
Maybe this is it.
也许你们俩都是我所认识的家人
Maybe you two are all the family I’ll ever know.
但我要回去尽力找到吉尔…尽我所能
But I’m going back to try and find Gil…If I can.
安妮·布莱斯声名鹊起
Anne Blythe has skyrocketed to prominence
在我们的报纸上,因其发人深省
at our newspaper for her thought-provoking
并真心实意地
and heartfelt attempts to reach out
向女性伸出援手
to the female population and get them
让她们对这场战争有所感受
to feel something about this war.
安妮·布莱斯夫人
Mrs. Anne Blythe.
午安
Good afternoon.
我知道你们都有亲人在前线
I know you all have loved ones at the front
履行他们的职责
fulfilling their duties.
我丈夫也相信他有责任
My husband too believed he had a duty.
这让他像你们的丈夫、兄弟、儿子一样
And that makes him just like your husbands, brothers, sons.
他们都相信,即使他们牺牲了自己的生命
They all believe that, even if they sacrifice their lives,
也不会是徒劳的
it wouldn’t be in vain.
他们明知可能会死
They could die knowing
也要结束这场可怕的战争
they had helped end this terrible war.
我曾去过前线
I have been to the front.
现在没什么值得骄傲
And there is little to be proud of now.
没有荣耀
There’s no glory.
只有恐惧、损失和毁灭
Only horror, loss and devastation.
除非大英帝国妇女站起来
Until the women of the British Empire stand up
公开承认痛苦
and openly acknowledge the suffering,
这场战争可能永远不会结束
this war may never end.
我说够了就是够了
I say enough is enough.
我们的责任
Our duty
是带我们的男人回家
is to bring our men home.
你引起了轩然大♥波♥
You caused quite a stir.
我想,学生时代的基根先生认为
I think Mr. Keegan’s of the school
任何宣传都是好的宣传
that any publicity is good publicity.
当基根允许亲德分子就卢西塔尼亚号♥沉没事件发表文章时
A group smashed up this office when Keegan allowed
一群人砸毁了这间办公室
a pro-German piece on the sinking of the Lusitania.
如果我是你,我就会经常走侧门
I should use the side door regularly if I were you.
谢谢你提供有关德国集中营的信息
Thanks for the information about the German camps.
英国医务人员常常被隔离
British medical personnel are often kept in isolation.
严重缺乏医生
Big shortage of doctors.
也许同样的事情发生在你丈夫身上
Perhaps the same thing happened to your husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在找什么,蒙特罗斯小姐?
Missing something, miss Montrose?
我警告过你,这个职位只是暂时的,布莱斯夫人
I warned you that this position was only temporary, Mrs. Blythe.
我不再需要你的协助了
I no longer require your assistance.
如果你决定留下来,基根先生可以雇用你
Mr. Keegan can employ you if you decide to stay.
今天下午我要完成我的工作
I’ll finish my assignment this afternoon.
彻底清理我的办公桌
Clean out my desk.
布莱斯夫人
Mrs. Blythe, there are things
外面发生的事情
going on outside that we have
是我们无法控制的
no control over.
别被基根玩弄于股掌之间
Don’t play into Keegan’s hands.
我只想帮助杰克
I only want to help Jack.
这跟杰克有什么关系?
What does this have to do with Jack?
哦,我就向你摊牌吧
Oh, come now.
他一直在抓俘虏,收集情报
He’s been springing prisoners, gathering information
在美♥国♥佬♥还没踏进法国之前
before the yanks even stepped into France.
他坚信美国人可以结束战争
He truly believes that the Americans can end the war.
我也是
And so do I.
杰克可能揭发基根是个叛国者
Jack could expose Keegan as a traitor,
但杰克现在还不想对他出手
but Jack doesn’t want to tip his hand just yet.
这是谁写的?
Who wrote this?
杰克写的
Jack did.
我设法提醒了杰克,他改变了密♥码♥
I managed to alert him — Jack’s changed the codes
他把他的信息提供给美国报纸
and he’s feeding his information to American papers
通过公报
through the gazette.
安妮,我有重要的话要说
Anne, I have important news.
请进
Please come in.
基根先生?
Yes, Mr. Keegan?
坐下吧
Sit down.
莫德已经离开调度室了
Maude has left the dispatch.
你会考虑接管她的专栏吗?
Would you ever consider taking over her column?

Oh.
她告诉我她不再需要我了
She told me she didn’t need me any more.
她从没提过任何关于辞职的事
She never mentioned anything about quitting.
嗯,那才是莫德呢,她总是试图假装
Well, that’s Maude, always trying to pretend
她说了算
she has the last word.
我们共事了10年
We had 10 years together.
是她离开的时候了
It was time.
非常感谢你给我这个机会
I very much appreciate the opportunity you’ve proposed,
但我今天已经决定
but I’ve made up my mind today that I’m returning
和我的朋友一起回加拿大
to Canada with my friends.
你肯定不会放弃你丈夫的
You’re not giving up on your husband surely.
我听说办公室那些小伙们很乐于助人
I hear the boys in the office were most helpful.
不,我不会放弃,但我…我想如果所有传言是真的
No, I’m not giving up, but I… I figure if all the rumors
说战争很快会结束
are true, that the war will end soon,
也许他会被释放
maybe he will be released.
杰克的下落怎么样呢?我注意到他在
What about Jack’s whereabouts — I noticed he had
公报上刊登了一篇关于停战协定的文章
a piece in the gazette about the armistice.
他从来没有联♥系♥我
He never did contact me.
再次谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you again for the opportunity.
我在这里受益匪浅
I’ve learned a great deal here.
是的,我相信是这样
Yes, I’m sure you have.
告诉我,你会带走杰克的孩子吗?
Tell me, will you be taking Jack’s baby with you?
是的,我认为这样最安全
Yes, I think that would be safest.

Mmm.
好吧,祝你好运,布莱斯夫人
Well, good luck, Mrs. Blythe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!