Right.
赖特长官在哪?
W-where’s officer Wright?
他在你们车上的
He was in your truck.
你要找人吗,女士?
You want to find somebody, lady?
回到前面的下一个车队
Get back on the next convoy to the front.
但别再到处闲逛了
But stop wandering around when…
当这些人爬着寻求帮助的时候
these men are clambering for help.
没事了,没事了
It’s all right, it’s all right.
现在平静下来
Settle down now.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
士兵,听我说
Soldier, listen to me.
看,看着我
Look, look at me.
你必须听我说
You must listen to me.
护士?
Nurse?
赖特长官?
Officer Wright?
他在那边,女士
He’s over there, ma’am.
医生…
Doctor…
我认识这个人
I know this man.
我能帮他做点什么?
How can I help him?
嗯,我不得不把他的手臂截肢,以去除坏疽
Well, I had to amputate the arm to remove the gangrene.
我已经尽我所能
I’ve done all that I can do.
就看他有没有足够的运气从船舱里出来了
See that he’s lucky enough to get shipped out.
弗雷德…弗雷德?
Fred…Fred?
我会怎么样?
What’s going to happen to me?
我会送你回家的
I’m going to get you home.
弗雷德,我会送你回家的
Fred, I’m going to get you home.
你失踪的时候,我看到他们的表情
I saw their faces when you went missing.
我会送你回家,见你的孩子
I’m going to get you home to your children.
我能带他搭下一班船出港吗?
Can I get him on the next ship out of port?
好的
All right.
把他盖好
Cover him up,
别让人听见他哭
and don’t anyone hear him cry.
我们要去巴黎了,蒂尔达
We’re leaving for Paris, Tilda.
大使♥馆♥的伤员站…
The station at the embassy…
需要大量帮助
needs massive help.
对不起,打扰一下
Excuse me?
我,我能再麻烦你一下吗?
Can I, can I trouble you further?

Yes.
你能…你能把这张便笺带给大使♥馆♥吗?
Can you…Can you take this note to the embassy
以便一旦有我丈夫的下落
on the chance that my husband’s whereabouts
就会通知给红十字会
become known to the Red Cross?
我男人也失踪了
My man is missing too.
我们能做的,只有尽力一试
It’s all we can do but try.
我会带你回家的,弗雷德
I’ll get you home, Fred.
你很快就会看到你所爱的人
You’ll see your loved ones soon.
一切都会好起来的,弗雷德
You’ll be all right, Fred.
给你,弗雷德,给
Here Fred, here.
这是回家的第一步
This is the first stage of the journey home
伦敦
我要确认一下是不是这个地方
I’ll verify this is the place.
你去吧,安妮
You go ahead, Anne.
我们很好
We’ll be fine.
不,我们已经好几个月没见到
No, we’ve not seen hide nor hair
那个叫加里森的家伙了
of that Garrison chap for months.
他要求我们一切如常
He requested that we leave everything as is.
我一度担心他是间谍
I had my concerns at one point he was a spy.
他说一切都是有偿的
He said everything was paid for.
噢,是的,一字不差
Oh, yes, to the letter.
通常要提前6个月
Always six months in advance.
我们确实喜欢那些美钞
And we do like those American Greenbacks.
你们是亲戚吗,亲爱的?
Are you a relative, dear?
哦,天哪
Oh, heavens no.
我是加拿大人
I’m Canadian.
我曾在纽约与加里森先生共事
I worked with Mr. Garrison in New York.
没结婚?
Not married?
我有一个孩子
I have a child
和一个负伤的军官要照顾
and an invalid officer to support,
也许你得找个工作
if you know of any jobs.
如今工作机会很少,所有人都在撤离城市
Few jobs these days, with everyone evacuating the city.
我们提心吊胆地盼着这场恐怖事件结束
We’re on tenterhooks for this horror to end.
前线的体力活…
I’m strong from so much…
令我身体很强壮
physical work at the front.
我愿意从事任何体力劳动
And I’m prepared to do any manual labour,
即使是在这个旅馆里
even here at the hotel.
嗯,每…
Well, per–
如今,女性唯一的机会就是做志愿者工作
only opportunity for women these days
比如在红十字会
is volunteer work and such at the Red Cross.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你过得舒适
We hope you’ll be comfortable.
什么也不能保证,夫人
Can’t promise anything, Madame.
赖特先生被列入两个月内…
Mr. Wright is on a list for the earliest…
最早作为伤员运回加拿大…
shipment of vets back to Canada…
的名单
in two months.
不能更早吗?
Nothing sooner?
除非你愿意付钱
Only if you’re willing to pay.
她说孩子们都很好
She says the children are well.
没有一个字提到她自己
Not a word about herself.
安妮,怎么办?
How is Anne?
没问我的事
Doesn’t ask about me.
哦,弗雷德
Oh, Fred.
让我来帮你
Let me help.
弗雷德
Fred.
她告诉我的最后一件事是
Last thing she told me was how
她祈祷你们俩能有第二次机会
she prayed you two would have another chance.
她爱你,弗雷德
She loves you, Fred.
关在这里很难受啊
It’s hard being cooped up in here
你打起字来像个恶魔
with you typing like a fiend.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我没有意识到我打扰你了
I didn’t realize I was bothering you.
我只是想趁这些笔记还在我脑子里的时候
I’m just trying to get these notes from the front typed up
把它们打出来。好了
while they’re still fresh in my mind — there.
在这几个月里,我真希望我有勇气跟他们说再见
All these months I wish I had it in me to say goodbye to them.
也许我该出去透透气
Maybe I should get out and get some air.
谢谢
Thank you.
新鲜空气可能对我们俩都有好处
Probably do us both some good.
好吧
All right.
一切都会好起来的,弗雷德
Everything’s going to be fine, Fred.
我会带你回家的
I’ll get you home.
你很快就会看到你所爱的人
You’ll see your loved ones soon.
也许他们能忍♥受我
If they can bear the sight of me.
到这边来,小姐
Over here, miss.
小姐
Missy.
这位加里森先生是从哪寄的?
Where is this Mr. Garrison posted?
他和潘兴将军有点关系,我只知道这些
He’s connected to a General Pershing. That’s all I know.
我们最后一次见面是在巴勒杜克
We last saw each other at Bar-le-Duc.
潘兴将军现在也牵涉其中
General Pershing is involved right now
在法国各地建立电♥话♥网络
in setting up a telephone network across France.
加里森长官可能在任何地方
Officer Garrison could be anywhere.
我要给将军发一封电报吗?
If I were to send a cable to the General?
你只能试一试了
You can only try.
婴儿安全抵达伦敦
Baby arrived safely in London.
并非一切都顺利
Not everything worked out.
联♥系♥
Contact
尽可能快地
as soon as possible.
等待指示
Await instructions.
好了,我们看看能做些什么
All right, we’ll see what we can do.
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
没什么…但我认为他们在轰炸这座城市
Nothing…But I think they’re bombing the city.
德国佬来了
The Zeps are coming.
所有人,到地下室去
Everyone, down to the basement.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!