It’s all right.
反正我们在那里从来就不快乐
We were never happy there anyway.
到绿山墙住吧,直到我回来
Come and live at green gables till I come back.
知道你在那里,我感觉会好些
I feel better knowing you were there.
法国
1918年9月
德国人会因击沉卢西塔尼亚号♥而付出代价
(卢西塔尼亚号♥:被击沉时载有115名美国人的英国邮轮)
Germans will eat humble pie for sinking the lusitania,
现在美♥国♥佬♥已经参战了
now that the yanks have joined up.
是时候了
It’s about time.
下一站巴勒迪克
Bar-le-duc next.
我们在野战医院下车
We’re getting off at that field hospital.
然后我们乘下一班火车,早上在伊普尔会面
Then we’ll catch the next train, meet up at ypres in the morning.
火车为什么不停?
Why isn’t the train stopping?
这个城镇一定是被包围了
The town must be under siege.
我走了,我丈夫可能在野战医院
I’m going. My husband may be at the field hospital.
向后站!太危险了
Stand back! It’s far too dangerous.
我必须下车!我必须下车!
I have to get off! I have to get off!
把你的手给我!
Give me your hand!
这里!抬高点!这里!
Here! Reach! Here!
把你的手给我!
Give me your had!
安妮·雪莉?
Anne Shirley?
什么?
What?
简直是笑话
It’s a joke.
关门!推后!
Close the door! Get back!
开门!
Open it!
我丈夫可能回那,拜托!
My husband may be back there, please!
那里什么都没留下
There’s nothing left,
即使你能下车!
even if you could get off!
那里后来发生什么事?
What happened back there?
德国人开始试图
When the jerries started trying
将城镇夷为平地
to level the town,
英国人把雷区布置得到处都是
British minefields went off everywhere.
野战医院几乎是
Field hospital’s about
唯一屹立不倒的地方
the only thing left standing.
我怎么才能回去?
How can I get back?
那是个粪坑
It’s a cesspool.
没有多少平民能走到这么远
Not many civilians make it this far.
我追踪我丈夫好几个月了
I’m tracking my husband for months.
如果他在那里,我就错过了下车的
If he’s there, I’ve missed my only chance
唯一机会
to get off the train.
人生中充满了错过的机会
Life is full of missed opportunities.
哈…你到这里干什么?
Ha…What are you doing here?
我做战地记者,在伦敦和比利时之间来回
I’ve been working as a war correspondent back and forth
已经一年了
between London and Belgium for a year.
杰克·加里森这个名字好用吗?
Putting the name Jack Garrison to good use?
没影响
Hasn’t hurt.
美国报纸喜欢哗众取宠的报道
American papers love the sensational.
这个我相信
I’m sure they do.
现在怎么回事?
What now?
我们撞到什么了吗?
Did we hit something?
德国人伏击这条铁路
The Germans have ambushed the line.
打开门
Open the door.
以上帝的名义,发生了什么?
What in God’s name is going on?
安静,我们会
Pipe down — we’ll get
因为你而被枪毙的
shot because of you.
这里…
Here…
沿着战壕走
Down the trench.
快
Hurry.
我们别无选择,只能在这里躲到天亮
We got no choice but hide here till morning.
我必须想办法回到
I must find a way to return
巴勒迪克的野战医院
to the field hospital at bar-le-duc.
这是唯一安全的地方,只要清理干净
Maybe it’s the only safe place, as long as it’s been cleared.
把制♥服♥脱掉
Get rid of that uniform.
为什么?
Why?
德国佬一看到你就会开枪,像那些可怜的家伙
Jerries will shoot you on sight, like those poor wretches.
为什么?
Why?
制♥服♥上有红十字
They were with the red cross.
红十字会志愿者
Red cross volunteers
等于物资
equals supplies.
杰瑞们(德国佬)现在的状态比利米们(英国佬)更糟
Jerries are in worse shape than the limeys right now.
如果他们认为你有吗♥啡♥,他们会杀了你
They’ll kill you if they think you got morphine.
科莉特?
Colette?
安妮·雪莉
Anne Shirley.
安妮·布莱斯
Anne Blythe.
安妮,这是科莉特
Anne, this is Colette.
你好
Hello.
她不会说英语
She doesn’t speak English.
她的家人失散了
Her family’s scattered.
我打算把他们带到安全的地方
I planned on getting them to safety,
但计划变糟了
but plans changed for worse.
你现在睡着了…亲爱的,睡着了(法语)
Tu dors maintenant… Cherie, tu dors.
…什么都失去了
…everything was lost.
宝宝多大了?
How old is the baby?
快一周岁
Barely a year.
我从没想过能活到今天
I never thought I’d live to see he day
我要谢谢你,杰克·加里森
I’d thank you, Jack Garrison.
科莉特,为了婴儿…给你(法语)
Colette,pour le bebe… Pour vous.
给,给你
Here,pour vous.
吃了它(法语)
Pour LA manger.
谢谢你,夫人,谢谢你(法语)
Merci, madame, merci.
杰克
Jack.
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
安妮,记得我在纽约说过…
Anne, remember what I said back in New York…
我想帮你
I wanted to help you.
显然,你的生活朝着一个方向发展
Your life has obviously gone in one sweeping direction
而我的生活则朝着另一个方向
and mine in another.
我的也是真心话
I meant what I said, too.
加里森先生
Mr. Garrison.
加里森先生
Mr. Garrison.
这是一匹德国马
It’s a German horse to boot.
也许我们可以把它套在车上
Maybe we can hitch it to a wagon
帮我们回到野战医院
and help us get back to the field hospital.
安妮,安妮
Anne, Anne.
他们要炸毁那里的火车
They’re blowing up the train back there.
回来
Come back.
你神志不清了,安妮,安妮!
You can’t be sane, Anne, Anne!
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
那是他们要炸毁的火车
That’s the train they’re blowing’ up.
他妈的想制♥造♥故事素材啊
Hell of a way to come up with a story material,
嗯,布莱斯小姐?
huh, Mrs. Blythe?
我们会把马套在马车上,天亮时出发
We’ll hitch the horse to the wagon and move out at dawn.
清楚了,快走
It’s clear, move.
他们已经突破了,上尉
They’ve broken through, captain.
他们用毒气攻击我们,他们突破了
They gassed us; They broke through.
把你们该死的刺刀装上,军官们
Fix your bloody bayonets, officers.
我们得去帮忙
We’ve got to help.
不,安妮,等等!
No, Anne, wait!
盖住宝宝。安妮,等一下
Cover the babe. Anne, wait.
那些烟雾是有毒的
Those fumes are toxic.
只要吸几口,你就站不起来了
Couple of whiffs of this stuff, and you won’t get up.
我再也不能和他们一起在这附近转悠了
I can’t move with them around here any more.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
野战医院见
See you at the field hospital.
什么?
What?
如果我没出现…
If I don’t show up…
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
把科莉特和孩子带到伦敦的这个地址
Get Colette and the baby to this address in London.
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
我在那儿有一套公♥寓♥
I have an apartment there.
我把它当作办公室,要交租的
I keep it as an office. It’s paid for.
我不能离开法国,这个时候你却
I can’t leave France, while you run off