绿山墙的安妮(再续)
1915年夏
哦,安妮
Oh, Anne.
哦,你好
Oh, hello.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
哦,看看你
Oh, look at you.
哦,你一点也没变
Oh, you haven’t changed a bit.
你也一样,我一直渴望见到你
Neither have you. I’ve been aching to see you.
我知道
I know.
哦,不,不要,谢谢你帮忙
Oh, no, don’t. Thank you for your help.
艾伦?哈,哈,哈…
Alan? Ha, ha, ha…
世事沧桑啊,当年在学校你坐我们后面
Seems like a hundred years since you sat behind us
扯我们的辫子
in school pulling our pigtails.
天啊,安妮,别提了
Gosh, Anne, don’t remind me.
为什么艾伦…
Why is Alan…
好吧…为什么?
Well…Why?
他薪水很高呢,安妮
He’s well-paid, Anne.
我坚持要弗雷德雇一个司机
I insisted Fred hire a driver,
因为我们有那么多客人来来往往
’cause we have so many guests coming and going.
肥水不流外人田
Spend your money on your family,
戴安娜,水没有流给我
Diana, not on me.
你是自家人,安妮
You’re family, Anne.
另外,我不知道怎么就花光了
Besides, I have to spend the inheritance
乔姨妈留给我的遗产
aunt Jo left me somehow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
看到这么多穿制♥服♥的年轻人,感觉很怪
Strange seeing so many young men in uniform.
瞧…
Look it…
那是查理·斯隆,还有威尔夫·贝尔
That’s Charlie Sloane, and Wilf Bell.
就好像他们要去参加主日学校的野餐一样
It’s like they’re running off to a Sunday school picnic.
六个月后,欧洲的这场愚蠢战争就会结束
In six months this nonsense in Europe will be over
我们再也不会听到有关战争的赞美之词了
and we won’t hear another blessed word about war.
哦,安妮,我们将一起度过一个美好的假期
Oh, Anne, we’re going to have a fabulous holiday together.
一如往昔
Just like old times.
是的
Yes.
闻闻这空气,戴安娜
Smell the air, Diana.
你可以在哈利法克斯找到这种香味
You find that sweet smell in Halifax.
从你的来信中看
In your letters you sounded
你好像很高兴到霍普镇孤儿院教书
so happy about teaching in the hope-town orphanage.
五年过去了,你跟所有学生说再见
It must have broken your heart to say goodbye
一定很伤心
to all your students after five years.
我们走绿山墙那边吧,戴安娜
Let’s go by Green Gables, Diana.
自从玛丽拉去世,我再也没回来过
I’ve not been back since Marilla died.
不可思议
Imagine,
羊在大街上跑
sheep on the main street.
人是没有理智的
The man has no sense at all.
停车,戴安娜
Stop it, Diana, I’m dying
我真想走路
to walk anyway.
不,安妮
No, Anne.
你了解安妮的,艾伦,她总是那么可笑的冲动
You know Anne, Alan, she’s so ridiculously impulsive.
把车绕到绿山墙农场吧,艾伦
Pull the car around to Green Gables farm, Alan.
她一会儿就来
She’ll just be a moment.
好的,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
安妮,等等…等等,等一下
Anne, wait…Wait, wait.
安-安妮…等等,等等,等等
A-Anne…Wait, wait, wait.
我-我的鞋跟断了
I-I broke my heel.
我应该提醒你的
I should have warned you.
哈里森先生真的让这地方毁了
Mr. Harrison’s really let the place run down.
他把它租出去了
He rented it out.
玛丽拉和马修
Marilla and Matthew would be,
看到这一幕会心碎的
heartbroken at this sight.
嘿,小心点
Hey, watch it.
让开路
Get out of the way.
快回来!现在!
Get back in here! Now!
你俩想要点什么吗?
You two want something?
我是在这所房♥子里长大的
I was raised in this house.
它曾经是个美丽的家
It was a beautiful home once.
就这垃圾场?
This dump?
你不尊重曾经在这里生活过的人
You’ve no respect for the lives that have been lived here.
行个方便,走开
Do us both a favour, scat.
安妮,安妮
Anne, Anne.
算了吧
Let it go.
你无能为力的
There’s nothing you could have done.
我会狠狠痛骂哈里森先生一顿的
Mr. Harrison’s going to get a tongue-lashing
等我下次见到他
from me when I see him next.
哎?
Huh?
那是玛丽拉的六月百合
Those were Marilla’s June lilies.
它们曾经那么美丽
They were beautiful once.
离开它
Leave it.
啊!
Ahh!
追她们
Go get ’em.
把你的鞋给我,你的鞋!
Give me your shoe. Your shoe!
什么?
What?
拿来!
Fetch!
不!我的天啊,安妮,有效
No! My gosh, Anne. That worked.
那是我最喜欢的
That was my favourite
一双鞋
pair of shoes.
玛丽拉死后,我就该自己买♥♥下这个地方
I should have bought this place myself after Marilla died.
我应该把我从我的书和杂♥志♥文章挣的每一分钱都拿出来
I should have taken every penny I earned from my book
让这个地方成为我的
and my magazine articles and made this place mine.
哦,安妮
Oh, Anne, don’t try
不要试图重写过去
and rewrite the past.
好了,我要让你忘掉你的烦恼
Now, I want you to forget your troubles.
你和我们住在一起会很舒服的
You’ll be very comfortable living with us.
约瑟芬姨妈的钱让我这辈子无忧无虑
Aunt Josephine’s money has left me without a care in the world.
弗雷德是银行有史以来最年轻的经理
Fred’s the youngest manager in the history of the bank.
对不对,亲爱的?
Isn’t that right, darling?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我那点遗产并没有妨害他的事业
My little inheritance hasn’t hurt
这是可以肯定的
his career either, to be sure.
难道你把无所事事也称为事业?
If you call doing nothing a career?
你把我们的生意经营得很好啊,亲爱的
You’ve managed our business affairs brilliantly, darling.
不,我只是关心我自己的生意而已
No, I just mind my own business.
弗雷德太谦虚了
Fred’s so modest.
结果证明,他是一位好父亲
He’s turned out to be a wonderful father
和好丈夫,安妮
and a good husband, Anne.
莎拉
Sarah.
我在,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
现在请带孩子们上楼去吧
Please take the children upstairs now.
来给妈妈一个晚安吻
Come give mommy a kiss good night.
晚安,妈妈
Good night, mom.
晚安
Good night.
晚安,亲爱的
Good night, sweetie.
晚安
‘Night.
一起来吧
Come along then.
他们更喜欢他们的父亲
They do so prefer their father.
真是一个美妙的夜晚
It’s such a delicious evening.
我们在花♥园♥里喝茶吧
Let’s have our tea in the garden.
这房♥子很适合写作
This house is so conducive to writing.
如果你留下来过夏天
If you stay for the summer,
想想你能创作出多么绝妙的构思
just think what fabulous ideas you’d compose.
这是一个很大的未知数
That’s a big if.
戴安娜,我觉得不该
Diana, I don’t feel right
打扰你的家人
intruding on your family.
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
我们什么都有
We have everything.
但他甚至不再吻我道晚安了
But he doesn’t even kiss me good night any more.
对不起
I’m sorry
嗯,你没试着
well, haven’t you tried
跟他谈谈吗?
speaking about it?
哦,弗雷德从来不是个健谈的人
Oh, Fred was never a big conversationalist,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!