Your mother’s
a kind, generous woman.
她是一个称职的妻子,她……
She’s a dutiful wife, she’s…
承担了许多责任却从不抱怨
borne a great deal
without complaint.
你总是站在她那边
you always take her side.
但是我看到过你亲吻她的样子
But I’ve seen the way
you kiss her.
你亲吻她的样子与你亲吻我和玛戈没有区别
You kiss her the same way
you kiss me and Margot.
我觉得你根本不爱她
I think even
you’re not in love with her.
不许那么说
Never say that.
你不希望我没收你的日记吧?
You wouldn’t want me to take
away your diary, would you?
爸爸
Daddy.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
I’m really, really sorry.
我只是——我没办法控制自己的感觉
I just–
I can’t help the way I feel.
妈妈和我……
Mommy and I…
我们如此不同
we’re so different.
我们一个像夜晚一个像白天
We’re like night and day.
她完全不理解我
She doesn’t understand
anything about me.
你有没有试着去理解她呢?
Have you tried
to understand her?
安妮
Anne.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我肯定是睡着了
I must have fallen asleep.
你看了我多长时间?
How long
have you been watching me?
哦,我才过来,真的
Oh, I’ve just come up.
Honest.
呃,从储藏室拿的豆子
Um, beans from the storeroom.
大家都不在,所以现在拿比较安全
Everyone’s gone now,
so it’s safe to bring them up.

Mmm.

Mmm.
你在做什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
后面那栋楼是做什么的?
What’s in that building
back there?
那栋楼不属于我们
lt does not belong to us.
真的吗?
ls that right?
你现在应该去吃午饭,出去
You are supposed to be at lunch.
Get out.
出去
Go.
(戈斯拉一家被纳粹带走)
库格勒的账目太糟糕了
Kugler’s records
are getting sloppy.
前面办公室的窗帘……
The curtains
in the front office…
现在被拉开了
they’re open again.
窗帘在周末都是拉开的,费弗尔先生
They’re always open on weekends,
Mr. Pfeffer.
哦,我很抱歉,我忘了
Oh, I’m so sorry. I forgot.
那么请告诉我,我要怎么去收集文件?
Then tell me,
how am I to collet any papers?
不过没有人会看到的
Surely no one will see.
这就是灾难的开始
That’s how it starts.
没人会看到。没人会听到
No one wilI see.
No one will hear.
没人会注意到
No one will pay any attention.
然后会发生什么?
Then what?
你好,彼得
Hello, Peter.
你好
Hi.
你把面包拿来了吗?
Did you bring the bread?
把钥匙给我,我自己来
Give me the keys.
I’ll do it myself.
把那只猫弄走
And get rid of that cat.
你看起来很滑稽
You look ridiculous.
就像穿着你妈妈那些宝贝毛皮大衣似的
Like you’re wearing one
of your mother’s precious furs.
(德语)傻瓜
Dummkopf.
我觉得他对待你的方式太可恶了
I think it’s beastly
the way he treats you.
别管他
Don’t mind him.
他没有烟抽的时候就会变成那样
He gets like that when
he hasn’t had his cigarettes.
我喜欢你的笑
I like it when you smile.
真的吗?
Really?
你笑起来眼睛特别明亮
Sort of makes your eyes sparkle.
你的眼睛很美
You have pretty eyes.
不,我才不美
No. I’m not pretty.
不,你很美
Yes, you are.
不,我不美
No, I’m not.
这个嘛,你只要相信我就行了
Well, you’ll just have
to believe me, then.
啊,我还一直在奇怪它跑哪儿去了
Ah. I was wondering
where that had got to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以这是你的钱包啰?是吗?
So it’s your wallet, then,
is it?
我已经告诉你了
I’ve just told you.
你昨晚在仓库里面吗?
You were in the warehouse
last night?
没错
That’s right.
为什么?
Why?
我不需要向你解释我的行为
I don’t have to explain myself
to you.
是不是曾经有
Didn’t a certain Mr. Frank…
一位弗兰克先生在这里工作?
work here in the office
at one time?
一个犹太人
A Jew?
这有什么关系吗?
What’s that got to do
with anything?
他去了哪里?
What happened to him?
他……不见了
He…disappeared.
不见了?
Disappeared?
没错
That’s right.
好了,如果你没什么其他事的话……
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
如果你希望得到什么奖励的话
If it’s a reward
you’re looking for…
恐怕我要让你失望了
I’m sorry to disappoint you.
哦,我已经得到了我想要的奖励
Oh, I got my reward all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!