啊,你总是要花这么多时间吗?
Ah, do you always take so long?
只是把我需要的事情做完而已
Only as long as I need to.
我要和你父亲谈谈
I have to have a word
with your father.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
听听他们
Listen to them.
每个晚上都要这样吵一顿
Every night, the same racket.
要是当初是和戈斯拉一家住就不会这样了
lt would have been different
with the Goslars.
他们有两个孩子和一个即将出生的婴儿
With two children
and a baby on the way.
我们已经谈过这件事了,艾蒂丝
We’ve been over this, Edith.
如果婴儿哭了起来会怎么样?
If the baby had cried,
what then?
孩子的哭声会出♥卖♥♥♥我们所有人
lt would have given us all away.
这里不是一个适合孕妇的地方
This is no place for a woman
as pregnant as she was.
至少我可以照顾她
At least I could have
taken care of her.
还是不敢相信,母亲和婴儿都死了(戈斯拉太太死于难产)
I still can’t believe it.
Mother and baby both dead.
妈妈,别说了
Mother, don’t.
一切都会不同的,如果……
lt would have been
different if…
如果我当时在那儿帮忙
if I had been there to help.
那可不一定,艾蒂丝
You don’t know that, Edith.
那是一定的,奥托
That’s just it, Otto.
但我永远也不会知道了
I will never know.
你得学着不去想外面发生的事情
You have to try not to think
of things outside these walls.
我知道这很难
It’s hard, I know…
但我们无法对所有人负责
but we can’t be responsible
for everyone.
我们只能对自己负责
Just for ourselves.
-你不能那么做
-我忍♥不住
-You mustn’t do that.
-I can’t help it.
我喜欢观察人们
I like watching people.
有时候我会编一些关于他们的故事
Sometimes I make up stories
for them…
想象他们的生活会是什么样的
imagining what their lives are like.
还有我们的生活会是什么样的,如果……
What ours would be like if…
安妮
Anne.
玛戈,你觉得我有没有变化?
Margot,
don’t I look different to you?
变化?
Different?
安妮,你已经?……
Anne, have you…
之前我希望这只是我一个人的甜蜜的小秘密
I wanted it to be my own sweet
little seret for a while.
我只告诉了贝普
I’ve only told Bep.
她从药房♥给我弄了些东西
She fethed some things
from the chemist for me.
我真为你高兴
I’m happy for you, really.
我只希望人们别再把我当成个小孩子来对待
If only people will just stop
treating me like a child…
(1943年1月)
你放学以后忙吗?
Are you busy after shool?
你觉得瑞士会有犹太学校吗?
Do you think they have
Jewish schools in Switzerland?
当然有了
Of course they do…
但是那儿可没有德国人强迫你去上犹太学校
but there aren’t any Germans
to force you to go there.
我还是不敢相信她没有带上她的鞋子
I still can’t believe
she left her shoes behind.
她原先多么为那双鞋子骄傲啊,还记得吗?
She was so proud of them,
remember?
-你真的看见它们了?
-就丢在地板上
-You really saw them?
-Right on the floor.
她好像是直接把它们踢开了
Like she just kicked them off.
你看见她的日记了吗?
Did you see the diary?
-不见了
-但是我们找了
-It was gone.
-But we looked.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起,我的——
I’m sorry, my–
我的妻子
my wife.
昨晚纳粹把她抓走了
They took her away last night.
-他让我带给你这个
-你见到弗里兹(费弗尔先生的名字)了?
-He sent you this.
-You’ve seen Fritz?
你能告诉我他在哪儿吗?
Can’t you even tell me
where he is?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-确保他拿到这个
-当然
-See that he gets this.
-Of course.
-谢谢你
-不用
-Thank you.
-Mm-hmm.
告诉他我爱他,我会等他
Tell him I love him,
that I’ll wait.
好的
Mm-hmm.

Aah !
滚开,你们这些禽兽
Damn you, you beasts.
(丘吉尔在广播中)发生了一些灾难
CHURCHILL ON RADIO:
There’ve been disasters…
太多的流血事件
far more bloody…
多得超出了我们曾经历过的
than anything we have
experienced so far in this.
但是最终
But in the end…
所有的对立都将结束
all the oppositions
fell together…
我们的敌人都将投降
and all our foes submitted.
我真是无法忍♥受这个男人了
Can’t stand to hear that man.
一半以上的时间我都不知道他在说什么
Half the time I don’t
even know what he’s saying.
这并不是结束
This is not the end.
这或许是结束的开始
It is possibly
the beginning of the end…
但是这无疑是开始的结束
and it is certainly
the end of the beginning–
你知道他是什么意思吗,弗兰克先生?
do you know
what that means, Mr. Frank?
啊,普蒂!
Ah, Putti!
要是你问我的话,英国佬应该把更多的时间用在
If you ask me, the British
should spend more time…
轰炸德国上
bombing Germany…
少花点时间喝茶吧
and less time drinking tea.
现在就给我闭嘴
Shut up already.

Shh.
-别乱动
-我在试着修好它
-Stop messing around.
-Try to fix it.
每次你试着修什么东西都只会把它弄得更糟
Every time you try to fix
something, it only gets worse.
美国人为什么还不来,奥托?
The Amerians, Otto,
why don’t they come?
他们怎么到现在还没有来?
Why do they take so long?
他们忙着在对付日本人
They got their hands full
fighting the Japanese.
艾蒂丝,不要绝望,美国人会来的
You mustn’t despair, Edith.
The invasion will come.
他们很快就会来了
They’ll be here soon.
是的,但是……那时候我们还在这儿吗?
Yes, but…will we?
爸爸,你能和费弗尔先生谈谈吗?
Daddy, will you please ask
Mr. Pfeffer…
为什么他总觉得我
why he thinks
it’s so unreasonable of me…
不应该要求使用我自己的书桌呢?
to insist upon me being able
to use my own desk?
我有很重要的工作要做
I have important work to do.
工作,你明白吗?
Work, you understand?
另外,你还有其他那么多地方可以用
And besides, there are
other places you can go.
你可以到阁楼去
This writing of yours…
进行你这所谓的写作嘛
you can do it
in the attic, perhaps.
而且它不过是一本日记而已
It’s only a diary, after all.
-小孩子打发时间的东西而已
-小孩子?
-A childish pastime.
-Childish?
别,别,我们别吵架
Now, now, we needn’t argue.
我的建议是
What I propose is this…
嗯,安妮可以,比如,每周用两次书桌
uh, Anne should have the desk,
say, twice a week…
从下午四点到下午五点半
from 4:00 in the afternoon
until 5:30…
费弗尔先生可以在其余的时间用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!