and how long I’ve been watching you,
诸如此类好事
all that good stuff.
确实应该让你知道 确实
And you deserve to know, you do.
也许我们哪天晚上去吃饭时可以好好谈谈
Maybe we’ll grab dinner some night, hash it out.
但现在 我们还有点麻烦
But right now, we’re in a bit of a pickle
因为在你的人开始奇怪你在干啥之前
because we have five minutes to cut a deal
我们只有五分钟时间达成协议
before your friends start to wonder where you are.
我给你简要概括一下吧
So, how about I give you a little recap?
我了解现在的状况
I understand the situation.
好 我还是概括一下
Yeah, I’ll recap anyway,
好让我们达成一致
just so we’re on the same page.
现在我可以认定你在勒穆里斯
Right now I can pin you for the murder of Oleg Filenkov,
谋杀了奥列格·菲连科夫 他的保镖和接待员
his bodyguards, the clerk at Le Meurice.
还有对弗雷德里克·沃滕伯格谋杀未遂
The attempted murder of Frederick Wurtenberg.
更不必说整个刺探事件
Not to mention the whole espionage thing.
现在 我可以在一小时以内把你送到
Now, I can have you in a French prison
一间法国监狱
inside of an hour,
或者打个电♥话♥将你拖到 捷克共和国
or I can make a call and have you hauled off
的一个黑牢
to one of our black sites in the Czech Republic
在那美国情报界的
where the fine men and women
大好人会
of the United States Intelligence community
折磨你到他们开始厌倦
will violate your human rights until they get bored.
想来你已经了解到问题所在了
So you see the issue.
方法一 我们办了你
Solution one, we bump you off.
这就解决了我们的问题 但你的没有
It solves our problem, but not yours.
除此之外 这会毁了我们的晚餐计划
Plus, it ruins our dinner plans.
方法二 你为我们工作 得以生存
Solution two, you work for us. You live.
晚餐是可选的
Dinner’s optional.
你提出的条件就这么多吗
Is that all you have to offer?
我想你没有条件谈判
I don’t believe you’re in a position to negotiate.
那好 杀了我吧
Fine then. Kill me.
你给的条件和我那边的人给的
All you’re offering is the same shit
都是一样的狗屁东西
I get from my people.
做奴隶或者死
Be a slave or die.
你不认为你自己比俄♥罗♥斯♥人更好吗
Or don’t you consider yourself better than the Russians?
历史角度来讲 是的
Ah, historically, sure.
那就给我点更好的条件
Then make me a better offer.
我谈判的耐心是有限的
My bandwidth with negotiation is limited.
我不会提太多要求的
I won’t be too demanding.
行 告诉我你想怎么样
All right. Tell me what would make you happy.
自♥由♥和安全
Freedom and protection.
那可是很高的要求 那这样吧
That’s a tall order. All right. Here it goes.
你为我们工作三年
You work for us for three years,
然后我们就给你自♥由♥
then we make you disappear.
去过亚利桑那州吗 很热
You ever been to Arizona? It’s hot,
不过是干热
but it’s a dry heat.
我是这么听说的
That’s what they say.
我从未度过过夏天
I’ve never actually been in the summer.
不行 我工作一年
No, I work for one year.
在我的避难所告吹之前这是最多的
That’s the max before my cover’s blown, anyway.
还有我想生活在海边
And I want to live by the sea.
-温哥华 -太冷
– Vancouver. – Too cold.
行吧 有什么建议呢
Okay, any suggestions?
-夏威夷 -夏威夷
– Hawaii. – Hawaii.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
行 去夏威夷
All right. Hawaii it is.
你怎么发现我的
How did you catch me?
通过你拿包的方式看出来的
The way you hold your bag.
从现在起 你受我的保护
From now on, you’re under my protection.
还有美♥利♥坚♥合众国的庇护
And the protection of the United States of America.
你在那待了12分钟
You were in there 12 minutes.
他不太配合
Well, he wasn’t very cooperative.
指纹在那
So where’s the print?
先生 她回来了
Sir! She’s coming back.
别说话
Not a word.
我要他的手指
I need his finger.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我要他的傻♥逼♥手指
I need his fucking finger!
没门 他不可能离开这里
No way, he’s not leaving this suite.
不要他的人 就他妈要他的手指
Not him! Just his fucking finger!
等等 协约里可没有这条
Whoa, whoa, wait! This was not part of the deal.
我是说 我可以帮你
I mean, I can help you.
这我可以接受 不能再要求其他了
That’s okay for me, but no more.
行吧 把他按到桌子上
All right, put him on the table.
滚 别碰我
Don’t! Don’t touch me!
不要
Don’t!
好了 去吧
All right, proceed.
不不不 得我来做
No, no, no, no, no. I have to do it.
有一种特别的切除
There is a specific type of a cut
克格勃教我们的
the KGB teaches us to make
确保我们不是被迫的
just to make sure we are not being forced.
如果以其他的方法出现
If it’s gonna come out any other way,
她会发现不对劲的
she’ll notice something is wrong.
我怎么知道你不会以一种
Oh. How do I know you’re not cutting it
背叛我们的方式切掉它
in a way that betrays us?
你想我在夏威夷的事上相信你吗
Oh, you want me to trust you about Hawaii?
你最好信我
You better trust me about this.
总之 已经有十次
Anyway, there was already 10 times…
好 好吧 了解了
All right, okay! I understand!
好了 让他闭嘴
All right, shut him up!
深呼吸 妈的给她刀
Take a deep breath, sir. Give her the fucking knife!
我们结束了吗
Are we done?
是的 结束了
Yes, we’re done.
我现在能睡了吗
Can I go to bed now?
还有其他需要我杀掉和肢解的人吗
Is there anyone else you need me to kill and mutilate?
休息一会吧
Take a break.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来看看你
I came to check on you.
你可以打电♥话♥的
You could have called.
在中情局 我们可是亲力亲为
At the CIA, we’re all about personal service.
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
目前是
For now.
很好 我们都过的很好 我们两清了
Good. We’re all good on our side, and we’re all clear.
暴风雨来临前总是平静的
Trouble never sends a warning.
很直接
Damn straight.
你看起来精力充沛 还晒黑了
You look rested, you look tan.
你到底干嘛来的
Why are you really here?
我在度假
I’m on vacation.
是你告诉我的 你提到巴哈马群岛
You… You put the idea in my head. You said Bahamas.
我就开始想沙滩上的大奎
I started thinking about daiquiris on the beach.
感觉不错 回来的感觉真不错
Feels good. Feels good to kick back.
除此之外 还欠你一顿晚餐
Plus, there is that dinner I owe you.
我觉得那不是必须的
I thought that was optional.
它是的
Yeah, it is.
我会照顾你 安娜
I’m gonna look after you, Anna.
护你周全
Keep you safe.
你和我们在一起 我们守护我们的财产
You’re with us now. We protect our assets.
你会兑现诺言吗
You’ll keep your promise?
一年以后会让我走吗
You’ll let me go after a year?
我已经派人去看夏威夷的房♥子了
I already have them looking for a house in Hawaii.
我不能保证你会喜欢岛屿
I can’t guarantee an island preference.
不重要
Doesn’t matter.
不 相信我 重要的
No, but believe me, it does.
你没去过
You’ve never been?
没有
No.
那为什么是夏威夷
Then why Hawaii?
我父母冰箱上的明信片
Postcards on my parents’ refrigerator.
看起来如梦似幻 你呢
It always looked like a dream. And you?
去过 在那出生然后被抚养长大
Yeah, born and raised.
真正的岛民
A real island native.
我爸爸在海军 和你♥爸♥一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!