欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -安顿好了吗
– Hello? – Settling in?
嗯 这还是一个灰盒子
Yeah. It’s another grey box.
感觉就像回到了一切开始的地方
Feels like right back where I started.
耐心点 这才是第一天而已
Patience. It’s your first day.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
想吃晚饭了吗
So, uh, do you want to get dinner?
想吃
I’d love to.
也想见你
And I would love to see you.
太好了
Great.
但是奥尔加扔了一大堆工作给我
But Olga dumped a huge pile of work on me.
我得好好准备
I have to prep.
当然
Sure.
-这很合理 -你知道我很想
– Sure, of course. – You know I would love to…
我知道 我懂 好好准备吧
I know. I know. Study up.
这才是最重要的
That’s what’s important.
我们可以再约时间
We’ll find another time.
嗯 下次吧
Yeah, another time.
所以你通过寻找女孩来赚钱
So, you get paid to look for girls?
那和我一样 只不过没人付我钱
That’s what I do. Only nobody pays me.
这没你想的简单
It’s not so easy.
我每次需要找5个或6个女孩
I’m expected to find five or six girls each trip,
现在我都还在为这个目标努力
but now I’m struggling.
你是在努力地找
You’re struggling to find
莫斯科的美女吗
pretty girls in Moscow?
老兄 你还没摸清门道啊
You’re doing it wrong, my friend.
我想说的是 不仅仅要漂亮
No, I mean, it’s not just pretty.
我们要的是独一无二 就像珍珠或者宝石
We look for something unique. Pearls. Gems.
极优秀的人是不可多得的
And six-foot pearls don’t grow on trees.
莫斯科也一样
Not even in Moscow.
你去伊兹迈洛夫公园的市场试过吗
Have you tried the market in Izmailovsky Park?
伊兹啥
Izmail…
伊兹迈洛夫公园
Izmailovsky Park.
需要我写下来吗
You want me to write it down maybe?
-是的 多谢了 -没问题
– Yeah, please. Yeah. – Yeah.
他正在往市场里走
He’s entering the market.
5分钟内你就能看到他
He’ll be with you in five minutes.
收到
Sure. Copy that.
他去错方向了
截下他
他妈的看着点路
抱歉 我不会说俄语
Uh, sorry. I don’t speak Russian.
她现在正在和他交流
She’s in contact with him now.
是时候了
About time.
行动
Go!
安娜 M在法语里是爱的意思 干杯
Anna M. Means love in French. Cheers!

Da?
-怎么样了 -他正在带着她参观
– How is it going? – He’s showing her around.
中介那边你都调查过了吧
You checked out the agency?
周末的时候查了 非常普通
Over the weekend. Fairly typical.
公♥寓♥你也查过了吧
And you checked the apartment?
5个女孩 没有案底 还有些毒品和档案
Five girls, all clean enough. Some drugs, minor records.
她安顿好后有没有给我打电♥话♥
Have her call me when she’s settled.
-是我 -新生活感觉怎么样
– It’s me. – How’s your new life?
如果是一个人的话会简单很多
If I was living alone, it would be easier.
你是去潜伏不是去度假的
You’re there to infiltrate, not take a vacation.
他们给我取了个新名字叫安娜 M
They gave me a new name. It’s Anna M. Now.
-M代表莫斯科吗 -那不然呢
– M for Moscow? – What else can it be?
很有创意 你的室友们怎么样
Very original. So how’s your roommates?
一切都在掌握中
Nothing I can’t handle.
那个法国女孩天天勾搭我
The French girl keeps hitting on me.
和她上♥床♥爽吗
How’s the sex?
-你怎么知道的 -我为克格勃工作 甜心
– How do you know? – I work for KGB, baby.
挺爽的 想知道细节吗
Sex is good. Wanna know some details?
不用了 没必要中止这个关系
No. No need to stop.
你会知道一个亲密的女孩
So you know, a girl on your arm
可以保护你不被捕食者骚扰
can keep the predators away.
只是别让她影响你的工作方式
Just don’t let it get in the way of your job.
目标人物会在下个月抵达巴黎
Your target arrives in Paris next month.
-做好准备 -我会的
– Be ready. – I will.
看来我不应该空腹喝酒
Maybe I shouldn’t be drinking on an empty stomach.
-我去给你拿点吃的 -谢谢
– I’ll get you something. – Thank you.
安娜 让我给你介绍下奥列格·菲连科夫
Anna! Allow me to introduce Oleg Filenkov,
你的老乡
a compatriot of yours
也是我们公♥司♥的合作伙伴
and one of our partners in the firm.
幸会
Hi.
真是个疯狂的派对
It’s a crazy party.
可不是吗
Yeah.
你住在巴黎吗
So do you live in Paris?
我在伦敦有套房♥子
I keep a place in London.
不过我大多数时间住在圣彼得堡
But I mostly live in St. Petersburg.
到了冬天就回欧洲
The winter to Europe.
有一次和我的姨妈一起 很久以前了
Yeah, once a long time ago with my aunt.
就不能搞一个更好的角度吗
Don’t you have a better angle than this?
我们有三个摄像头
We have three cameras.
我没说要装更多的摄像头
I’m not asking for more cameras!
我在说找一个更好的角度
I’m asking for a better angle!
这什么渣画质
The hell with these shit pictures!
这就是你们让莫斯科方面买♥♥单的
Telling me this is the best technology
所谓的最尖端的科技
Moscow has to offer?
我他妈干脆去用我的望远镜好了
I might as well use my fucking telescope!
如果我邀请你共进晚餐
If I invited you to dinner,
会显得我太着急了吗
would that be considered too fast?
中招了
Bingo.
慢走 女士
Madame.
我们还会再见的
I’ll see you around.
他是怎么样一个人
What’s he like?
聪明 帅气
Smart. Handsome.
-还有点讨人厌 -典型的中情局特工
– A bit of an ass. – Typical CIA.
-他有提到磁带吗 -只提到那些数据被擦除的
– Did he mention the tapes? – Only that they’d been wiped.
他们有街对面拍到的监控录像
They have the security footage from across the street
有我们进出酒店的镜头
that shows us going in and out of the hotel.
-然后呢 -我刚说了
– And then? – As I said,
他稍微审问了我几句 没别的了
he gave me a light grilling. Nothing more.
然后他就放你走了
And then he just let you go?
-我撒谎很在行 -不 不对
– I’m a good liar. – Oh, no. No, no.
不是这样 他能看出来你撒谎了
No, if you’d lied, he would have known.
-没有关于他的其他信息了吗 -没了
– Nothing else about him, then? – No. Nothing.
下周日前别惹麻烦
Keep out of trouble ’til next Sunday.
你要准备回莫斯科了
You’re coming back to Moscow.
是因为好的事儿吗
For good?
只有我能提问
I ask the questions.
-谁 -是我
– Da? – It’s me.
这地方不赖嘛
Pretty nice.
-你准备留下她 -我想听听您的意见
– You plan on keeping her? – I wanted your opinion.
没有家人 没有任何社会关系
No family, no attachment to anybody or anything.
我们手里没有筹码
No leverage.
她可以随时背弃我们
She can turn her back on us at any time.
她训练有素
She has been well trained.
她做的某些选择毫无必要
Some of her choices are unnecessary.
进攻方有时会因为失误而懊恼
“Attackers may sometimes regret bad moves,
但更糟糕的是
“but it is much worse”
因为错过一次机会而
“to forever regret an opportunity”
永远沉浸在后悔中
“you allowed to pass you by.”
-这是列♥宁♥说的 -是卡斯帕罗夫
– Lenin? – Kasparov.
卡斯帕罗夫:前苏联国际象棋特许大♥师♥
他们说你国际象棋下得很好
They say you’re good at chess.
我们应该下一盘
We should play.
你有什么问题吗
Now, you have questions?
我差不多干了两年了
I’ve nearly done two years.
一年训练 一年出任务
One in training, one on mission.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!