It must be tedious, fending off men all the time.
-习惯了 -你上次见到他是什么时候
– You get used to it. – When did you see him last?
好像是上周
Uh… Last week, I think.
奥列格27日星期二去世了
Oleg died on Tuesday the 27th
在他的总统套房♥里
at the Presidential Suite at Le Meurice.
碰巧在27号♥星期二
It just so happens that on Tuesday the 27th,
你在下午1点37分进入了勒缪里斯酒店
you entered Le Meurice at precisely 1:37 p.M.
下午1时58分 紧跟着菲连科夫先生
Followed by Mr. Filenkov at 1:58 p.M.
下午2点到5点之间
Sometime between 2:00 p.M. and 5:00 p.M.,
奥列格和他的保镖在糟糕的一天中
Oleg and his bodyguards met the
惨遭横死
wrong end of a bad day.
你2点23分离开了旅馆 看到了吗
You left the hotel at 2:23. See?
你能给我解释一下吗
Can you explain that to me?
我坐在酒吧等他 但是
I sat at the lounge bar and I waited for him, but, um,
他从未出现
he never came. Um…
他说他想请我喝一杯
He said he wanted to meet me for a drink and…
是啊 我知道他是什么意思
Yeah, I knew what that meant.
上你 我猜他是想上你
Fucking? I assume it meant fucking?
你很难过 我很抱歉
You’re upset. I’m sorry.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你注意到什么可疑的东西了吗
Did you notice anything suspicious?
比如说 一个拿着刀
Like what? Like a huge guy
在大厅里乱晃的壮汉吗
strolling through a lobby with a machete?
不 更像是带消音器的贝雷塔92
No, more like a Beretta 92 with a silencer.
你不能看看酒店的监控摄像头吗
Can’t you look at the hotel security cameras?
-你注意到了啊 -它们无处不在
– Oh, you noticed them? – They’re everywhere.
数据被抹掉了
The tapes were erased.
似乎我们正在和专业人士打交道
It’s like we’re dealing with pros.
听着 我初来乍到 我努力工作
Look, I’m new in town. I’m working.
试图创造我的生活
Making my living.
我不想因为此事就失去一切
I don’t wanna lose it all over this.
我有个女朋友 她是个柠檬精
I have a girlfriend. She’s very jealous.
好吧 是的
And okay, yeah,
也许我会和他上♥床♥ 但我没有
maybe I would have slept with him, but I didn’t.
不管怎样 这都不是犯罪 对吗
Anyway, it wouldn’t be a crime, would it?
我从没看过时装秀
I’ve never seen a fashion show.
一定很不可思议
Must be incredible.
如果你愿意的话 我可以给你免费的票
I can get you complimentary tickets, if you want.
真的吗 我会很感激的
Really? I’d appreciate that.
我要在巴黎呆一阵子
I’m in Paris for a little while.
我们应该保持联♥系♥
We should keep in touch.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
6个月前
我不知道我能拿她怎么办
I don’t see what I can do with her.
她没有受过高等教育
She has no higher education.
她是个瘾君子
She’s a junkie.
已经戒毒一年了
Clean for a year.
她的成绩也很好
And her marks are excellent.
不管什么科目 看这儿
Whatever the subject. Look here.
枪法 表演
Marksmanship. Acting.
她下象棋赢了所有人
She’s beaten everyone at chess.
说得好像我关心她会不会下象棋似的
Like I can give a shit if she plays chess!
如果他能修好这该死的暖气 那我就在乎了
Tell me she can fix my fucking heater, then I’ll care.
刀 100% 驾驶
Knives, 100%. Driving.
但她不是我们要找的人
Oh, but she’s not the profile we’re looking for.
秀色可餐 可能可以使美人计
Fuckable, I suppose. Useful as a honey trap.
但除此之外 我看不出她有什么用
But beyond that, I can’t see what I can do with her.
克格勃需要聪明的探员来判断情况
KGB needs smart agents who can size up situations,
迅速适当地做出反应
react quickly and appropriately.
我想我们已经很清楚了
I thought we made our needs perfectly clear.
她受过这样的训练
She has been trained with that in mind.
她的常识
Her general knowledge,
她在现场创造选择的能力
her ability to generate options on the spot.
她很聪明
She’s highly intelligent.
明智的决定需要的
“It takes more than intelligence”
不仅仅只是智慧
“to act intelligently.”
陀思妥耶夫斯基
Dostoyevsky.
就像一个被俘者被扔到一口又深又干的井底
“Like a captive cast to the bottom of a deep, dry well,
我不知道我是谁 也不知道等待我的是什么
“I know not who I am, not what awaits me.
是的 我很清楚
“Yes, it’s clear to me that in this cruel
与撒旦顽强的斗争
“and obstinate struggle with Satan,
我注定会取得胜利
“I’m fated to emerge victorious.”
那么思想和物质就会融为一体
“Then mind and matter shall fuse in perfect harmony.”
宇宙意志的统治将开始
“And the reign of universal will shall begin.”
契诃夫
Chekhov.
海鸥 第1幕
Seagull. Act 1.
-剧中剧 -你最喜欢的剧本
– The play within the play. – Your favorite play.
-你怎么知道的 -我为克格勃工作 宝贝
– How did you know that? – I work for KGB, baby.
她没有
She has not been…
我要她了
I’ll take her.
试用
On trial.
不行的话 我会把她装进尸袋送回家
It doesn’t work out, I’ll send her home in a body bag.
成交
Deal.
来吧
Come.
他会在后面的桌子上
He’ll be at one of the back tables.
枪呢
And the gun?
他带着保镖吗
Any bodyguards with him?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
干脆我直接去帮你办得了 怎么样
You want me to do the job for you?
不用 我能搞定
No. I can handle it.
搞定以后拿上他的手♥机♥
When you’re done, grab his phone.
从后门出来
Come out the back door.
我们会在这辆车上等你
We’ll be waiting with the car.
你只有5分钟
You have five minutes.
-小姐 -我找我朋友
-请便
3分钟了
Three minutes.
5分钟到了 撤
That’s five minutes, let’s go.
那家伙的手♥机♥怎么办
What about his phone?
-再想别的办法 -她怎么办
– We’ll find another way. – What about her?
如果她连任务都完成不了
If she can’t complete a mission,
我想不出需要关心她的理由
I don’t care about her.
我们应该再多等她一分钟
We should give her an extra minute.
为什么这么说
Why? Why is that?
因为想要在5分钟内完成这个任务
Because accomplishing this mission
是不可能的
in five minutes is impossible.
困境是良师
Adversity is a good teacher.
好了 已经多给一分钟了 撤
Well, that’s the extra minute. Come on, let’s go.
拿去
Here!
我给你5分钟
I gave you five minutes.
你用了5个小时 干得漂亮
You took five hours. Well done.
你给我的枪
The gun,
连他妈的子弹都没装
it was not even fucking loaded!
你应该检查好自己的装备
You should have checked your equipment.
你搞我
You set me up.
你知道我是怎么瘸的吗
Do you know why I have a limp?
别装了 你肯定早就看过我的资料了
Come on. You must have read my file by now.
因为在车♥臣♥的一次小事故
A minor accident. In Chechnya.
那只是官方说法
That’s the official version.
真♥相♥是在训练期间
The truth is that during training,
我被扔到了西伯利亚的卡拉坎森林
I was dropped in the Karakan Forest in Siberia.
卡拉坎有很多狼
There are wolves in the Karakans.
也有很多捕狼器埋在雪下面
There are also wolf traps, buried in the snow.
那个钢铁尖牙在我腿上咬了三天
So I dragged a steel jaw on my leg for three days.
当我终于回到营地的时候
When I finally got back to the camp,
我的教官给了我一把螺丝刀
my instructor handed me a screwdriver,
跟我说”麻烦从不提前打招呼”
and said, “Trouble never sends a warning.”
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不会再这样了
It won’t happen again.
知道就好
No, it won’t.
你有14天的准备时间 好好计划
You have 14 days’ prep time. Use it wisely.
3号♥楼11层25号♥房♥
Building number three, 11th floor, apartment 25.