都好了
You done it.
来 看我
Okay, look at me.
微笑 拜托 放松一点 微笑
And smile. Please, relax and smile.
继续 转 转
Go. Turn. Turn.
真没看头 转
It’s so boring. Turn.
停下 我要看见你的奶♥子♥ 把它们挺出来
Freeze. Okay. Tits out. Push them out. Push them out.
把奶♥子♥挺出来 挺啊 好了
Push your tits out. Push them out. Okay.
感情再丰富一点 很好
More emotion! That’s great.
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
对了
Yeah!
对了 躁起来
Yeah. Crazy, totally crazy.
-嗨 安娜 -嗨 雷娜塔
– Ciao, Anna. – Ciao, Renata.
你们他妈的在我房♥间干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing in my room?
你有最操蛋的大床
You’ve the biggest fucking bed.
我的床太小
And my bed is too small!
-来 加入我们 -不了 谢谢
– Come on, join us. – No, thank you.
仅此一晚
It’s just for tonight.
让开 你不能消停一秒种吗
Move it! Would you stop it.
给你
Here you go.
奥列格 朋友 很高兴你来了
Oleg, my friend! I’m so glad you could make it.
约翰
John.
你这次是从哪儿飞回来的
Where have you flown in from this time?
你知道的 也就那几个地方
Oh, you know, here and there.
神秘的空中飞人 快来快来
International man of mystery. Come in, come in!
我们又增加了几个新面孔
We’ve gotten some amazing new talent in.
那是梅兰娜 巴西人 我们从精英公♥司♥抢来的
That’s Milena, the Brazilian we swiped from Elite.
来自拉丁美洲的金矿
A Latin-American gold mine.
那是谁 那边那个
Who’s she, uh, over there?
安娜 M
Anna M.
前段时间刚从莫斯科把她挖来
She arrived from Moscow a short time ago.
想要认识一下吗
Want me to introduce you?
不了不了 我该回去歇着了
Uh… No. No, I should rest.
-我还在倒时差 -别别别 来嘛
– I’m jetlagged. – No, no, no. Come on. Come on.
我才不会让你跑掉 你是合伙人
The wallflower act won’t wash with me. You’re a partner.
来认识一下你的新员工
Come meet your newest employee.
-我去给你拿点喝的 -谢谢
– I’ll get you something. – Thank you.
安娜 请允许我向你介绍奥列格·菲连科夫
Anna! Allow me to introduce Oleg Filenkov.
你的同乡 我们公♥司♥的合伙人
A compatriot of yours and one of our partners in the firm.
-嗨 -微不足道的合伙人
– Hi. – A minor partner.
我留你俩单独待会儿 聊聊你们的故乡
I’ll let you two catch up. Chat about the old country.
真是一个疯狂的派对
It’s a crazy party.
你在巴黎常住吗
Do you stay in Paris?
不是 我在伦敦有住处
No. I have a place in London,
但大部分时间我都在圣彼得堡
but I mostly live in St. Petersburg.
只在欧洲过冬
The winter to Europe.
春天的时候
In the spring time,
没有比这更美丽的城市了
there’s not a city more beautiful.
我每年都会举办派对
I throw a party there every year
庆祝春天到来
to celebrate its arrival.
你能来的话是再好不过了
I’d be honored if you could make it.
但现在才九月
But we’re in September.
我听说你档期很满
I hear you book up quickly.
我得提前预约啊
I’m trying to beat the rush.
对 他们是给我安排得满满当当
Yeah. They keep me very busy here.
这里一切都好快
Everything moves so fast.
如果我邀请你共进晚餐
And if I invited you to dinner,
你会觉得太快吗
would that be considered too fast?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
-不不不 -怎么了
– No, no, no. – What’s wrong?
没怎么 就是 还是感觉太快了
Nothing. It’s just… It still feels so soon.
能再让我喝点香槟吗
Can I get more champagne, please?
当然可以 但是安娜 已经两个月了
Of course, but Anna. It’s been two months.
我们几乎每天都会见面
Almost every day we’ve seen each other.
我从未停止过爱你
I’ve loved every minute.
但你却吻我 又推开我
But you kiss me, you leave me.
然后又吻我 我是你的玩具吗
You kiss me again. Am I a toy?
不 当然不是 只是
No, of course you’re not. It’s just…
很抱歉这么说 但是
I’m sorry to say, but, um…
我不想成为
I don’t wanna be one of the girls
随时会被你甩掉的女孩之一
you’re just gonna throw away.
每个活动我都带你参加
I invite you to every function.
每次晚宴
Every dinner.
每天晚上我都会挽着你
Every night I ask you out on my arm,
让整个巴黎都聚焦在你身上
so I can show you off in front of all of Paris.
到底怎样才能让你相信我
What more do I have to say to convince you?
谢了 我也不知道
Thanks. I don’t know.
也许你可以让我多了解你一点
Maybe you can tell me something more about yourself.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 你的工作是什么 你靠什么挣钱
Like, what is your job? What do you do?
我担心你是间谍之类的
I’m afraid you’re a spy or something.
宝贝 我告诉过你
Sweetheart, I’ve told you
我就是搞进出口贸易的 很无聊的
I’m in import, export. It’s boring.
偶尔可能会越过一两条法律界限
And once in a while I may step over a legal line or two.
哪种法律界限
What kind of lines?
世界上有些国家
There are sanctions against countries
会受到制裁 对吧
all around the world, yes?
而谁会受害呢 领导吗 不可能
Who gets hurt? The leaders? Never.
受害的是人♥民♥ 我就负责帮助他们摆脱困境
It’s the people who suffer. I’m here to help them out.
-怎么帮 -他们需要的食物
– How? – They need food.
药品 油 原材料
Medication. Oil. Raw materials.
我来给他们提供
I help provide these things.
食品和药物吗
Food and medication?
偶尔一些武器
Occasionally some weapons.
什么时候武器变成原材料了
And since when are weapons the raw materials?
如果是为了捍卫自♥由♥那就是
If they’re in the defense of freedom.
你这样帮助了很多国家吗
And are there many countries you help like that?
叙利亚
Syria.
利比亚 索马里
Libya. Somalia.
好了 停下来 我不想知道
Okay, stop. Stop. I don’t want to know.
车♥臣♥ 打住
Chechnya. Stop!
我不应该和任何人谈论此事
I shouldn’t be having this conversation with anyone.
我这样做要冒很大的风险
I take serious risks in doing so.
你想要证据 就在这里
You want proof, there it is.
我的命换你的爱
My life for your love.
洗手间在哪里
Where is the bathroom?
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
3年前
亲爱的你真棒
你很享受 不是吗
你喜不喜欢啊
你还好吗
你喜不喜欢啊
-没酒喝了 -现在才中午
我就不能在中午喝酒吗
-怎么没有烟了 -我抽完了
你在干嘛
你想去海军当兵吗
别做白日梦了 他们会给你验尿的
我可以脱衣服
别担心 我会照顾好一切的
在我的计划中还有很重要的事情等着我们
所以我们要生活在一起
你信任我吗 你相信我 不是吗
-我不知道 -这是什么意思
你不知道 你不信任我吗
我跟你说话时你就好好听着
记得是谁把你街边领回家吗
如果没有我 比现在还在卖♥♥淫维生呢
不是吗 是我救了你
我让你进入我的家 我的生活
我让你想抽烟的时候就抽烟
-你根本没帮我 -忘恩负义的母狗
你觉得我是天堂派来的小天使吗
不是 你永远不满足 永远想要更多
越来越多 看你现在怎么跟我说话的
婊♥子♥
你最好道歉 跪在地上道歉
你♥他♥妈♥的连碗也不洗
家里啥东西都没了你也不买♥♥
真操蛋
我还在找你呢 上车吧
-这是谁的车 -你的 宝贝
从今天开始 你也有奔驰开了
你偷来的吗
当然不是 他说我可以借去用用
生活会越来越好的 正如我承诺的那样
-来吧 上车吧 -她在这里干嘛
是的 没错 我知道
我知道很奇怪 回家后
-再慢慢跟你说 好吗 -再见
来吧 20分钟就到了 上车吧
开门 进来吧
这不是回家的路
我得去一趟ATM机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!