让我去帮她 琴科夫
Let me help her, Tchenkov.
你为什么会觉得她需要你帮忙
What makes you think she needs your help?
她会死的
She’s gonna die.
我们总有一天会死的 朋友
We’re all going to die one day, my friend.
我觉得你先走比较好
I think it would be preferable if you left first.
你背后可是已经清出了一条路
You have a clear path behind you.
我坚持
I insist.
3个月前
帮我买♥♥两个可丽饼 不加蘸酱 加糖
Get me two crepes. No topping, just sugar.
我知道美国人已经联♥系♥上你了
I know the Americans have contacted you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你从套房♥回来的时候
When you came back from the suite,
手腕上有手铐的压痕
you had cuff marks on your wrists.
你就是那时候弄丢手表的
That’s when you lost your watch.
我了解你 安娜
I know you, Anna.
我了解你 就像了解亲生女儿
I know you like my own daughter.
暂时
For now,
我说的只留在这辆车里
what I know doesn’t leave this limousine.
但是你必须汇报给我
But you must report to me
美国人计划的一切
everything the Americans are planning.
什么样的工作
What kind of job?
过去二十年
The last 20 years,
我们和克格勃有联♥系♥
we’ve had a relationship with the KGB.
虽然不算友好 但也值得尊敬
It’s not been friendly, but it’s been respectful.
毕竟说到底我们干得都是一样的事
We’re all in the same business, after all.
这一切在
That all changed
瓦西列夫被任命负责人后就都变了
when Vassiliev was appointed director.
他们想杀瓦西列夫
They want to kill Vassiliev?
他们希望由我来下手
And they want me to do the job.
这世上你最想要什么 安娜
What do you want most in the world, Anna?
我的自♥由♥
My freedom.
按我说的做 我向你保证
Do exactly as I say, and I give you my word,
你就自♥由♥了
you will be free.
在哪里 好的
Where is it? Okay.
给我换个角度
Give me another angle.
从左边 就那个 放大
From the left. That one. Zoom in.
再放大 再放 再放
More! More, more, more.
让我看脸 脸
Let me see the face. On the face!
把它关了
Turn it off.
我亲爱的奥尔加
My dear Olga,
如果你收到了这条信息
if you receive this message,
一切一定按照计划进行了
everything must have gone to plan.
你坐在瓦西列夫的位置上 而我
You’re in Vassiliev’s chair, and I’m…
但愿我还活着
Well, I hope I’m alive.
你教我如何保护自己
You taught me how to protect myself
因为其他人没法为我这么做
because no one else can do it for me.
对此我也非常感激
And I am very grateful for that.
但我唯一做不到的
But the only thing I couldn’t do
就是从数据库删除我的资料
is to delete my file from the database.
因为只有瓦西列夫可以 或者他的接♥班♥人
‘Cause only Vassiliev can do that. Or his successor.
我知道你会信守诺言
I know you’ll keep your word,
因为对你来说尊严很重要
’cause honor is very important to you,
没了尊严我们一无是处
and we’re nothing without it.
但是以防你想改变我们的交易
But just in case you wanna change our deal,
我暗中布了另一个局
I’ve planted another wolf trap in the snow.
我录下了我们最后一次谈话
I’ve recorded our last conversation.
瓦西列夫已经过时了
Vassiliev’s shelf life has expired.
我受够这群男人掌控我们的生活了
Enough with these men running our lives.
用美国人帮你藏起的枪
Use the gun the Americans will hide for you.
你要做的就是把这个狗♥娘♥养♥的送进地狱
All you have to do is dispatch the son-of-a-bitch.
我用上了这么多年来
I’ve applied everything you taught me
你教我的一切 现在我脱身了
these long years and now I’m out.
我希望你能尊重这点
I hope you’ll respect that.
我也希望你能以我为荣
And I hope you’re proud of me.
将军
Mat!
小婊♥子♥
Bitch.
已删除