-这么多 -是的
– This much? – Yes.
这么多
And this much?
是的
Yes.
这么多
This much?
是的
Yes.
这么多 还是这么多
This much? And this much?
那么 这就是爱
So, this is love.
这就是
This.
伯爵夫人
Countess.
我以为您还在夏宫
I thought you would be at Peterhof now.
我刚从那里回来的
I’ve come from there.
我不明白今年你为什么没有用之前的房♥子
I’m distressed that you haven’t taken your usual house this year.
安娜想换个环境
Anna wanted a change.
靠近贝特西小姐所在的沙皇村
Nearer to Princess Betsy at Tsarskoe Selo.
现在士兵们也正在沙皇村驻扎
The guards are in summer camp at Tsarskoe.
阿列克谢·亚历山德罗维奇
Alexei Alexandrovich,
原谅我这么说 但是
forgive me, but…
你太宽容了 你的妻子她
You are too tolerant. Your wife is…
你在说我妻子吗
Oh! Is this about my wife?
我妻子她无可指责
My wife is beyond reproach.
不管怎么说 她都是我妻子
She is, after all, my wife.
阿廖沙 阿廖沙
Alyosha! Alyosha!
妈妈让我告诉你
A message from Maman.
她的朋友索罗金娜小姐在这有所房♥子
Her friend Princess Sorokina has a house here
房♥里住了个黄花闺女
and a virgin daughter.
当让 这不是她的原话
Well, that’s not part of the message,
他们都会来看比赛
but they’ll all be at the races
想让你在赛后去参加晚宴
and you’re expected to supper afterwards.
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
敬我们的陆军团
I give you the regiment!
敬陆军团
The regiment!
听说你推掉了晋升机会
I heard you turned down a promotion.
那是妈妈的安排
That was Maman interfering.
是啊
Yes.
现在她又为你安排了一位小姐
And now she’s come up with a princess for you.
阿列克谢 我们是兄弟 我无意冒犯
Alexei, we’re brothers, so don’t take offense.
结婚会让你放下包袱
Getting married puts the pack on your back.
你可以施展拳脚博取高位
It leaves your hands free for climbing the ladder.
与结了婚的女人纠缠
Getting serious about a married woman
无异于自缚手脚
is like carrying your pack in your arms.
这么说 他们还谈论过我
So, they talk about me.
我要走了 萨沙
I’m leaving, Sasha.
有约会
An assignation?
来吧 我给你介绍
Come on, I’ll introduce you.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
所有拥有她的男人都会爱惜她
A man would come to no harm.
你觉得明天你会赢吗
Do you think you’ll win tomorrow?
马霍金的角斗士更被看好
Makhotin’s Gladiator is favorite.
身形修长
Sixteen hands.
佛洛佛洛身形稍逊
Frou-Frou looks dainty beside him.
但是她很通人性
But she’s got heart.
对吧 亲爱的
Haven’t you, my darling?
安娜
Anna.
阿列克谢
Alexei!
怎么了
What is it?
比赛前忍♥不住来看你
I couldn’t bear not to see you before the race.
你在想什么
What were you thinking about?
告诉我
Tell me.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
爱情对我们来说都不是游戏
Well, love was never a game to us.
是时候结束这种偷偷摸摸的生活了
Here’s an end to living in corners,
结束这种谎言里的日日夜夜
existing day to day on lies.
是的
Yes.
现在我们可以在一起了
Now we can be together.
怎么在一起 阿列克谢
How can we, Alexei?
把一切告诉卡列♥宁♥
Tell Karenin everything.
你以为我丈夫会把我送给你吗
Do you think my husband will make you a present of me?
离开他
Leave him.
离开他 成为你的情妇
Leave him and be your mistress?
是的 我们一起离开
Yes, run away.
那我就见不到我的儿子了
I would never see my son again.
法律是由丈夫和父亲制定的
The laws are made by husbands and fathers.
所以呢
What, then?
我无法原谅你因为我而不幸福
I’ll never forgive myself for your unhappiness.
不幸福
Unhappiness?
我就像个饥饿的乞丐 乞求着一切
I’m like a starving beggar who’s been given food.
我怎么会不幸福
I, unhappy?
不会
No.
这就是我的幸福
This is my happiness.
谢罗扎
Serozha!
谢罗扎 我来抓你了
Serozha, I’m coming to get you!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
谢罗扎
Serozha!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你好吗 年轻人
How are you, young man?
我怎么没见到你的老师
Your tutor doesn’t seem to be in evidence.
阿列克谢
Alexei.
你最后还是走了 这次留下来吗
You got away at last. Can you stay?
为什么
Why?
去找瓦西里·卢基奇
Go and find Vasily Lukich.
我要去换衣服了
I have to change.
贝特西小姐会派马车来接我
Princess Betsy is sending her trap for me.
你要一起来吗 她接我去看赛马
Would you like to come? She’s taking me to watch the race.
赛马 当然去
Races, surely.
不 我过会儿去 看完比赛我必须回城里
No, I’ll come on later. Then I must get back to town.
好
Yes!
公爵小姐 公爵小姐
Princess! Princess!
赌一把 你觉得谁会赢
A bet! Who do you fancy in the next?
库索列夫
Kusolev.
我压渥伦斯基 赌您的手套如何
I’m on Vronsky. Pair of gloves?
成交
Done.
亚历克大·渥伦斯基
Alexander Vronsky.
您真是个美丽无双的姑娘
You are an exquisite creature.
你真该成为今天胜利者的战利品
You really ought to be the spoils of victory today.
冲啊佛洛佛洛 冲啊
Go, Frou-Frou! Go!
冲啊
Go!
冲啊佛洛佛洛 冲啊
Go, Frou-Frou! Go!
阿列克谢
Alexei!
我在这
I’m here.
我在这
I’m here.
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
她的背断了
Her back is broken.
您知道
You know…
人们都说沙皇不赞成赛马
They say the Emperor disapproves of the races.
因为会有人受伤
The danger of injury.
但是我
But I…
什么
What?
我是说我认为
I’m saying I think
对军队来说 这种运动是有价值的
there’s a value in manly sport, for the military.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t understand.
我认为这不仅是比赛
In my opinion, it’s not the sport itself.
更重要的是它是一场表演
It’s the spectacle.
这种残酷的表演通过
It’s making a cruel spectacle out of…
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我必须告诉你 -什么
– I have to tell you… – Yes.
我必须告诉你 你今天的举止很不适当
I have to tell you, you behaved improperly today.
什么意思
How is that?
有一个骑手落马时你的感情让人一目了然
By making plain your feeling when one of the riders fell.