The sole supporter of a large family, they say.
那能为他们做点什么吗
Well, can’t anything be done for them?
等一下 妈妈
Wait for me, Maman.
退后 让开 退后
Stand back. Move aside. Stand back.
真应该感谢你那句话
I have you to thank for that.
您真是个好人
Oh! Oh, what a good fellow!
真是个好人
What a good fellow.
你和渥伦斯基伯爵很熟吗
Have you known Count Vronsky long?
你喜欢他吗 他在追求凯蒂
Did you like him? He’s in love with Kitty.
我们还是谈谈你和多莉吧
But we should be discussing you and Dolly.
你还有什么要说的
What have you got to say for yourself?
我该说的都说了 下跪哭着求她
I’ve said it all. On my knees, in tears.
现在轮到你了
Now I need you to say it.
我去办公室 你跟多莉好好谈谈吧
I’m going to the office, so you’ll have Dolly to yourself.
别回来太晚
Don’t be late home.
老天
Oh, dear.
凯蒂一会儿要来看你
Kitty’s coming by to see you.
她长成大姑娘了 还有点怕你
She’s all grown up and a bit frightened of you.
圣彼得堡社交圈的大美人
The belle of St. Petersburg society.
我有那么可怕吗
Is that who I am?
多莉
Dolly.
斯蒂瓦跟我坦白了
Stiva has told me.
多莉 我很抱歉
Oh, Dolly, I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉发生了这种事
From the bottom of my heart.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
我跟他过不下去了
I can’t bear to be with him.
反正他也不在乎 他得到了他想要的
And he doesn’t care. He’s got what he wants.
他想要你 他是爱你的 多莉
What he wants is you. He loves you, Dolly.
你和孩子们是他的全部
You and the children are everything to him.
是吗
Are we?
那女教师是怎么插足的
And there is room for a governess?
那很可耻 丢人 那不是爱
That was shameful, disgraceful, but it was not love.
那只是他兽♥性♥发作 不是他的本意
It was the animal in man, not the soul.
斯蒂瓦悔的肠子都青了
Stiva’s remorse is from the soul.
那我呢
Well, what about me?
他后悔了 我就能好过一点吗
Does his remorse make it easier for me?
我知道你很痛苦
I know you are suffering.
但是 多莉 你跟我说
But, Dolly, you must tell me.
你还爱他吗 爱到足以原谅他吗
Is there enough love left in your heart? Enough to forgive him?
我只要想到他俩在一起 就不能原谅他
Well, when I think of them together, I can’t forgive him.
不能
No.
可怜的姑娘 那你宁可认命吗
My poor lamb. So you would rather accept your fate?
认命
My fate?
我又没做错什么 是他辜负我
But I haven’t done anything! It’s him who…
你爱他吗 多莉
Do you love him, Dolly?
你爱他 他也爱你
You love him, and he loves you.
但你不原谅他
But you can’t forgive.
那你们就要一直这样过下去
So, your lives must continue like this forever,
对彼此都很煎熬
with both of you wretched.
真漂亮 是婚纱吗
Oh, that’s pretty. Is that a wedding dress?

Yes.
找格里沙的格
Look for the “G” For “Grisha”.
找到了
Here.
能找到所有的字母吗
Can you do your whole name?
像不像一个公主 不像吗
Doesn’t that look like a princess? No?
我回来啦 回来啦 回来啦
I’m home! Home, home, home!
我的小兔崽子们呢
Now, where are my little ducklings?
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
你去参加布瑞斯切夫家的舞会吗 安娜
Will you stay for the Bobrishchevs’ ball, Anna?
我觉得舞会很无聊
Oh. I always feel dull at a ball.
斯蒂瓦 一定要说服安娜去参加舞会
Stiva, tell Anna she must come to the ball.
她当然要去了
Well, of course she must.
愿主保佑你
And God go with you.
给我介绍一下你们的新老师吧
You can introduce me to your new governess.
她可老了 一百岁都有了
But she’s old! She’s a hundred!
我知道为什么你邀请我去
I know why you want me to come.
你想把大家都请去
You want everyone to be there,
因为你将会成为舞会最亮的焦点
because you’re quite sure it’s going to be your night.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
渥伦斯基
我什么都知道
I know everything.
多想再年轻一次
Oh, to be your age again.
被淡淡的爱恋团团围住
Surrounded by that… that blue mist.
我结婚时也是十八岁
I was 18, too, when I got married.
少爷在家吗
Is the prince at home?
他可能刚走
He’s just gone up, I believe.
所有人都不在吗
Is nobody receiving?
我可以问一下 先生 应该是没有
I can enquire, sir. I don’t think so.
小姐很早就休息了 有什么需要转达吗
The princess retired early. Is there a message?
没有 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我们还以为你会领着老婆一起回来呢
We thought you would come back married.
是吗
Did you?
你却戴着一顶帽子回来了
But you only came back with a hat.
黑色圆礼帽
A black silk hat.
戴那种帽子像什么鬼样子
What kind of animal can you make a hat like that from?
一点都不适合你
It’s not natural.
或许下次吧
Next time, perhaps.
没有下次了
There’ll be no next time.
凯蒂
Kitty.
能请你跳一曲华尔兹吗
May I have a waltz?
好的 鲍里斯
You may, Boris.
你第一次参加舞会 我把你排第三曲吧
I’ll save you the third, just because it’s your first ball.
你是我邀请的第一个舞伴
You’re my first conquest!
你想去哪边
Where do you want to be taken?
那边
There.
你好吗 斯蒂瓦
How are you, Stiva?
多亏了安娜 我现在很幸福
Thanks to Anna, I am a happy man.
能请你跳支舞吗
Would you like to dance?
不要 问问安娜
No. Ask Anna.
不 我不…
No, I don’t…
-那好吧 -小心
– Come on, then. – Look out!
看你牵的这门好亲事
This vile, idiotic matchmaking of yours.
看在上帝的份上 我怎么了
For goodness’ sake, what have I done?
有什么问题吗
Is anything the matter?
没有
No.
你还是一如既往的可爱 凯蒂小姐
You look as lovely as ever, Princess Kitty.
什么都别问 妈妈
Don’t ask me, Maman.
凯蒂 轮到我俩了
Kitty, it’s us next.
小姐 我荣幸地邀请您作我的舞伴
Princess, I have the honor to claim my dance.
等着瞧 他准会跟凯蒂跳玛祖卡舞
He’ll dance the mazurka with Kitty. You’ll see.
对 是的
I am! I really am!
跟我跳支舞
Dance with me.
还没有哪位先生敢用这种语气跟我说话
I’m not used to being spoken to like that by a man
你我只在火车站有过一面之缘而已
I met once at a railway station.
或许吧 但如果你不肯赏光
I dare say, but if I’m not to dance with you,
我现在就离开这里回家
then I’m getting out of this operetta and going home.
好吧 看在凯蒂的面子上
Then, for Kitty’s sake.
那是我妹妹
That’s my sister.
下一站是博洛戈耶
Next stop is Bologoye!
下一站 博洛戈耶
Bologoye, next stop.
有什么需要我为您效劳吗
Can I be of service to you?
你为什么要离开莫斯科
Why are you leaving Moscow?
我还能怎样呢
What else can I do?
你去哪我就去哪
I have to be where you are.
住口 够了
Stop, that’s enough.
回到凯蒂身边
Go back to Kitty.

No.
别犯傻
This is wrong.
那又怎样
It makes no difference.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!