我经常梦见自己紧抱着树枝
Always in my dream, I’m clinging to a branch,
眼睁睁地等待死神降临
knowing full well that death inevitably awaits me.
死时还未懂得爱的真谛 那就比死亡本身更可怕了
The fear of dying without ever having known
love was greater than the fear of death itself
在这种黑暗深渊的何止是我
I know now I was not alone in the horror of this darkness.
安娜卡列妮娜也有过同样的恐惧
So, too, was the fear of Anna Karenina.
在人生的残酷现实中
It was then that a drop of honey
sweet enough to divert my eyes
有位佳人总能令我眼前一亮
from the cruel truth came into my life.
她就是施芭丝姬公主
She was the princess, Ekaterina Scherbatsky.
谢谢你,列文先生
Thank you, Constantine Dmitrich.
你来了莫斯科!
I didn’t know that you were in Moscow.
我是昨天到的
I arrived yesterday.
我是指今天
I mean, today.
我本来是来见你的
I was going to come to see you.
你的溜冰技术真好
I didn’t know you could skate so well.
我很糟
I’m awful.
但到处盛传你是个溜冰好手
But the rumor is that you are a superlative skater.
陈年往事了,当日的确乐此不疲
Oh, years ago. It used to be my passion.
跟我一起溜冰吧
Skate with me.
冬天的郊野一定很沉闷吧
Must be dull in the country in the winter.
不,我倒是忙得不可开交
Not at all. I’m very busy.
妈妈说你过着野人般的生活
Mama said that you llve llke a barbarian out there
还穿着农装
and wear peasant clothes.
并不如你想象中那么简单
There’s a lot more to it than you think.
是很科学化的
It’s very scientific.
你会住很久吗?
Are you here for long?
我不知道 那倒要视乎你了
I don’t know. That depends on you.
妈妈还在等我
Mama’s waiting for me.
-我可以来探望你吗? -我通常星期四都在家
– May I call on you? – We’re at home on Thursday as usual.
今天就是星期四啊!
Today, then.
再见
Au revoir!
感情的事你要我得忠告吗?
You said you wanted my advice on a dellcate matter?
要啊,史蒂华
Yes, Stiva.
我好象堕入爱河
I think I’m in love…
但我又老又丑
but I’m plain and too old.
她对我得爱只是一种友情
She may be able to love me as a friend,
but I would’ve to be handsome
我才貌不扬,不配做她的丈夫
and more remarkable to make her love me as a husband.
是哪位幸运女郎啊?
Who is the lucky girl?
猜一猜
Can’t you guess?
我倒想和你做连襟兄弟
I’d be your brother-in-law.
吉蒂!
Kitty.
会有可能吗?
Do you think there’s any possibillty?
有何不可
Oh, why shouldn’t there be?
别胡说了,跟我坦白讲吧
For God’s sake, be absolutely frank with me.
告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you something.
我妻子桃莉,是很厉害得
My wife Dolly is a most wonderful woman.
-谁都会给她看透 -你这句话是什么意思?
– She can see through people. – What do you mean?
她欣赏你
Well, I mean, not only that she llkes you,
她说吉蒂一定会成为你得妻子
but she says Kitty is certain to be your wife.
她们毕竟是姐妹嘛
They are sisters, after all.
她这样说过?
She… she said that?
康斯坦丁列文驾到
Constantine Dmitrich Levin.
老天
Oh, God.
他太早到了
He’s come early.
我到得真不巧
I don’t think I’ve come at the right time.
太早了 不!
– I’m too early. – Oh, no.
但我想…
This is what I wanted…
私下找你
to find you alone.
客人随时会到
The guests should be here in a moment.
我不知道会不会在莫斯科久留
I told you that I didn’t know
whether I would be here long…
那要视乎你了
that it depended on you.
我的意思…
I meant…
我想说…
I meant do say…
你肯做我的妻子吗?
be my wife.
不可能
I cannot be.
原谅我率直
Forgive me.
我们有缘无份
It was not meant to be.
原来是康斯坦丁列文!
Why, Constantine Dmitrich.
留下来喝茶吧
Do stay. Have some tea.
康斯坦丁列文
Ah, Constantine Dmitrich.
重临堕落的乐土
Back in our corrupt Babylon.
是我国有变还是你堕落了?
Well, is Babylon reformed, or have you been corrupted?
你还记得我说过的话,印象一定还很深刻吧
That you remembered my words so well.
They must have made an impression on you.
你所说得话我全记录下来
Of course. I note down everything you say.
列文今天怎么啦?没有反唇相讥?
What’s the matter with Levin today? Why
doesn’t he launch into one of his tirades?
别这样嘛
Please.
列文,怎么了?
Constantine Dmitrich.
干嘛农夫都把钱放在买♥♥醉上
How’s it that at home in our village of
kaluga, the peasants have spent their all
而不交租给我们?
on drink and now pay us nothing?
这算什么意思呢?
What is the meaning of that?
你老是歌♥颂农民
You’re always so full of praise for peasants.
让我来介绍一下
Do let me introduce you.
这位是康斯坦丁列文
Constantine Dmitrich Levin,
这位是佛洛斯基伯爵
Count Alexei kirillovich Vronsky.
列文很瞧不起我们都市中人
Constantine Dmitrich despises
and hates town and us townspeople.
你长年累月住在乡间
Do you llve in the country all year round?
冬季一定很沉闷吧
I should think it must be rather dull in winter.
不一定
Not at all if one has work to do. Besides, you can’t…
有工作时就不会沉闷了 我喜欢乡间
– be dull in your own company. – I llke the country.
太乏味了
I’d be bored to tears.
欠缺优雅的交谈,闷也闷死了
One simply can’t llve without sophisticated conversation.
诺丝顿伯爵夫人刚告诉我
Countess Nordston was telling me
她示范过通灵之术 不可思议,我未见过超自然的事
about a demonstration of table
rapping and spirituallsm she attended.
不可思议
Oh, that would be fascinating.
我未见过超自然的事
I’ve never seen anything supernatural.
你相信灵魂的事吗?
Do you belleve in spirits, Constantine Dmitrich?
你明知故问
Why’d you ask me that? You know
perfectly well what my answer will be.
我想听一听你的高见
But I want to hear you opinion.
敲桌通灵
My opinion’s that table rapping merely proves
只证明有识之士也像农耕之人
that the so-called educated classes
are no better than the peasants.
都相信鬼神
They, too, belleve in the evil eyes and spirits.
我倒亲眼见过
But I’ve witnessed it myself.
你不认为灵界也值得探究吗?
But don’t you think there’s something in it?
我们若承认电力的存在
If we admit to the existence of electricity
也该知有很多事无法解释
of which we know nothing,
那么灵界存在实在不足为奇
Why shouldn’t there exist
some newforces yet unknown to us?
磨擦羊毛和松脂会产生电
Because with electricity when
you rub wool and resin together,
这种现象的产生,人所公认
you invariably produce a recognizable phenomenon.
但是这种戏法…
But with this hocus-pocus…
或者我们现在就试试好吗?
Suppose we try now.
我们试一下好吗?吉蒂郡主
Do let us try, Princess Kitty.
喂,史蒂华
Ah, Stiva.
你来接谁呀?
Who are you meeting?
家母
My mother.
大家昨晚都很挂念你 在哪儿?
– You were missed last night. – Where?
花屋大舞厅
The Chateau des Fleurs, of course.
老天,有位妙女郎大跳肯肯舞
My God, there was this wonderful
llttle girl doing the cancan.
后来我回家 离开公主时我心情开朗
I went home. I felt in such an agreeable
frame of mind when I left the Scherbatskys’,
什么地方都不想去了
I didn’t want to go anywhere else.
古语云:观其言而知其行
“By the mark of your steed, I can tell your fine breed
观眼神而知爱心
and a young man in love by his eyes.”
你又来接谁? 一位美人
– And who are you meeting?
– I’ve come to meet a pretty woman.
真的? 别会错意
– Oh, indeed. – Shame on you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!