Shall I serve the coffee now, signora, or will you wait for the count?
不 我不想再等了 -好的 夫人
No, I won’t wait any longer. – Va bene, signora.
吉赛贝 吉赛贝
Giuseppe, Giuseppe.
别生气
Don’t be angry.
他可以陪陪我 来吧 -谢谢 夫人
He will be company for me. Vieni. – Grazie, signora.
是 夫人
Si, signora.
谢谢
Grazie.
你好 亲爱的 我迟了点
Hello, darling. I’m a bit late.
真是美好的一天啊 我遇到了两个老朋友
What a day. I met two old friends.
他们带我到船上 他们不给我拒绝的机会
They took me to the ship. They wouldn’t let me refuse.
你知道的啦 敬沙皇一杯 敬俄♥国♥一杯
Well, you know how it is. A toast to the czar. A toast to Russia.
敬军队一杯 敬斯拉夫人一杯
A toast to the regiment. A toast to the Slavs.
你知道的
well,you know how it is.
正如我所想的 这是一艘运兵船
As I thought, it’s a troop transport.
船上有第二骑兵师和…
On board there were the second dragoons and the–
他们正在去巴尔干半岛的路上
They’re on their way to the Balkans.
这不是战争 不算是
It’s not war, not exactly.
但是土耳其人情绪很差
But the Turks are in an ugly mood.
我们在谈论预防措施
We’re taking precautions.
也许真的会打起来呢
There may even be some fighting.
你自己去吃饭了 是吗 亲爱的?
You went to dine alone, didn’t you, darling?
是的 但是有一位先生跟我 一起喝了杯咖啡
Yes, but a gentleman joined me for coffee.
哦? -吉赛贝
Oh? – Giuseppe.
亚历克斯 你知道我今晚一直在想什么吗?
Alexey, you know what I have been thinking tonight?
我们离开了很长时间 这段时间以来我们也非常开心
We have been away a long time, and it has been very wonderful.
但是很快就要到冬天了
But soon it will be winter…
威尼斯的冬天很悲伤
and Venice is sad in the winter.
而且我也想念俄♥国♥了
And then I too would like to see Russia again.
我知道你更喜欢待在这
I know that you would rather stay here.
但是都一样 我们回去吧
But all the same, let us go.
亲爱的
Darling.
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen…
我想敬我们的朋友一杯
I would like to propose a toast to our friend.
敬我们的朋友 -非常感谢大家
To our friend. – Most grateful to you all.
真的 谢谢 谢谢
Indeed, thank you. Thank you.
政♥府♥的工作做的很好 -彼得堡的骄傲
We’re delighted with the Ministry. – Petersburg’s most proud.
祝贺 先生 -非常高兴再见到你
Congratulations, sir. – I’m very glad to see you again.
我真为他感到开心 他非常投入委员会的工作
I’m so glad for him. He’s worked so hard on the committee.
我很赞同 -当然你的朋友们一直期待着这个结果
I quite agree. – Of course your friends have been expecting it.
他们听说了吗? 他们正在谈论吗?
Have they heard the news? Are they talking about it?
我不知道她怎么敢再出现在圣彼得堡 -毁掉了我的一切
I don’t know how she dare show her face in St. Petersburg. – Spoiled everything for me.
亲爱的 在这种考验下 友谊是不够的
My dear, in such an ordeal, friendship is not enough.
我们只有在爱情中才能找到支撑
In love alone do we find true support.
在主赠与我们的爱中
In the love that He bequeathed us…
他会帮助你并且支撑你
He will help and sustain you.
我曾经有一段时间 会非常享受这种荣誉
There was a time when I could’ve enjoyed these honors.
我会非常乐意分享这种荣誉
I could’ve enjoyed sharing them.
但是现在我独自一人 异常孤独
But now that I am alone, utterly alone…
我知道人们都在嘲笑我
crushed by the ridicule I know people feel…
虽然他们没有在表面上表现出来
though they don’t show it to me.
然而我不知道我做错了什么 竟然会遭遇这种事
And yet, I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this.
我自省过 但是我真的不知道该责备自己什么
I’ve searched my conscience, but I can’t find where I’m greatly to blame.
不 实际上 你一直做的很好
No, indeed. You have acted in a fine, Christian spirit.
我非常感谢你的同情
I’m most grateful for your sympathy.
我最衷心地祝贺你 亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇 -谢谢 公主
My warmest congratulations, Alexey Alexandrovitch. – Thank you, Princess.
我有带给你的口信…是安娜的
I have a message for you… from Anna.
我就知道 -当然 我没见过她
I was expecting it. – I haven’t seen her, of course.
在这种情况下 我也无法见她 我只是传个口信而已
I couldn’t very well in the circumstances. I am only a messenger.
她找我♥干♥吗? -她求你让她见见儿子
What does she want from me? – She begs you to let her see her son.
我想我没有权利拒绝
I suppose I have no right to refuse.
你对每个人都这么好 -相反 所有事情对于我来说都一塌糊涂
You see no evil in anyone. – On the contrary. Everything seems evil to me.
我不会宽恕她的行为 但是我理解她作为母亲的情感
I am not condoning her actions, but I understand her natural feelings as a mother.
任何事情都是有限度的
Well, there is a limit to everything.
我可以理解她的不讲道义 但是我无法理解她的残忍♥
I can understand immorality, but I can’t understand cruelty.
她怎么能这样揭你的伤疤呢?
How could she bring herself to open your wounds afresh?
我想的不是自己 而是我的儿子
It’s not myself I’m thinking of so much as my son.
这可能会引发一些无法回答的问题
It might lead to questions which it would be impossible to answer.
如果她有一点自责的话 她也不会提出这样的要求
If she had a spark of feeling left, she’d never have asked it.
我已经决定了
I’ve made up my mind.
斯蒂芬·埃卡迪维奇 咱们私下谈谈
Stepan Arkadyevitch. A word with you.
非常荣幸 亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇
With pleasure, Alexey Alexandrovitch.
失陪一下 亲爱的 我有重要的事情
Excuse me, my dear. Important business.
请原谅
Do excuse me.
你曾经做过类似的抉择吗? -什么抉择?
Have you reached a decision on that matter I was asking about? – What matter?
克里米亚铁路上的空余位置
That vacant seat on the board of the mutual credit balance of the Crimea Railways.
正如您所见 我…
Should you happen to see, a word on my behalf–
我想跟你说的是另外一件事 这跟你的妹妹 安娜有关
It’s quite another matter I wish to speak to you about. It concerns your sister, Anna.
我知道她的处境很困难 你也许会说这是她自找的
Her situation is painful, I know. You may say she deserves it.
但是若是你可以做些什么 来改善一下她的处境的话
But we, as her relatives, would be very grateful…
我们作为她的亲人将会十分感激
if you could do something to make her position a little easier.
我要说的正是我收到了安娜的请求
What I was about to say is that I’ve received a request from Anna.
我希望你能告诉她 她的请求被拒绝了
I would be glad if you would inform her that her request is refused.
离婚已经是生死攸关的大事了
But a divorce has become a matter of life and death.
我不是在说离婚 安娜是生是死现在已经与我无关了
I’m not speaking of a divorce! Anna’s life is now no concern of mine.
我只是想保护我的孩子 还有我的名誉
I am concerned merely to safeguard my child and my reputation…
因此我必须保证我的事业 不受任何干扰
which I need for the uninterrupted pursuit of my career.
我相信您的抉择肯定都是 经过深思熟虑的
I’m sure you will be guided by the highest motives.
我的行为全都是严格遵照基♥督♥律条的
No one can say I’ve not acted according to Christian principles.
夫人 噢 夫人
Madame. Oh, madame.
我是来看谢尔盖的 我问过他的父亲
I’ve come to see Sergei. I asked his father…
但是我等不及了 -噢 但是…
but I couldn’t wait for the answer. – Oh, but–
谢尔盖怎么样? 他还好吗?
How is Sergei? Is he all right?
他的样子变了吗?他吃的好吗? -很好 而且他长得很快
How does he look? Is he eating well? – Yes. And he’s growing so fast.
他多高了? -他已经这么高了
How tall is he? – He comes up to here.
已经这么高了?玛丽埃塔 我要见他
Already? Marietta, I must see him.
让我进去 没人会看到我的
Let me in. No one will see me.
现在换了守门人 而且阁下现在有客人
well, it isn’t the same porter. And His Excellency has guests.
但是我必须见他 -而且…这还不是最糟的
But I must see him. – And… that’s not the worst.
阁下叫我们说…
His Excellency told us to say…
你已经死了
you were dead.
客人们开始散场了
The guests are beginning to leave.
明天再来 早点来 在阁下睡醒之前
Come tomorrow, very early, before His Excellency is awake.
我会让你进来的
I’ll let you in.
怎么回事?
What is it?
我代表斯卡偌迪蒙王子来看谢尔盖
I have come on behalf of Prince Skorodumov to see Sergei Alexeich.
他还没起呢 他还在睡-没关系 卡皮特尼奇
He’s not up yet. He’s still asleep. – It’s all right, Kapitonitch.
请进 夫人 但是你得快点
Come in, madame, but you’ll have to be quick.
夫人
Madame!
这违反了我接到的命令
It’s against my orders.
谢尔盖
Sergei.
妈妈 是…妈妈?
Mother. Is it– Mother.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, my darling.
你很久没来看我了
You haven’t been to see me for such a long time.
我知道你死了
I know you’re dead.
我在做梦 我能看到你 对吧?
I’m dreaming I can see you, aren’t I?
谢尔盖 我在这
Sergei, I’m here.
我在这
I’m here.
今天是我的生日 我知道你会来的
Today is my birthday. I knew you would come.
夫人 夫人 你必须走了 有人来了
Madame, madame, you must go. Somebody is coming.
妈妈 你坐在我的新晨衣上了
Mother, you’re sitting on my new dressing gown.
亲爱的 你没有我怎么穿衣服啊?
My darling, how do you dress without me?
你怎么办啊? -夫人 拜托
How do you? – Madame, please.
玛丽埃塔 你会照顾他的对吧? -是的
Marietta, you will take care of him? – Yes.
他不会忘了我? -不会的 夫人
He won’t forget me? – No, madame.
你怎么敢进来?
How dare you enter this house?
你怎么敢骗一个孩子说他的 母亲已经死了?
How dared you tell a child that his mother was dead?
我应该怎么跟他说? 说她跟情人私奔了?
What should I have told him? That she had run away with her lover?
我只能认为你选择的那种生活…
I can only conclude that the kind of life you have chosen…
已经影响了你的原则
has affected your principles.
亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇
Alexey Alexandrovitch…
你同意离婚吗?