You must not let him be frightened.
玛丽埃塔必须在他房♥间里睡
Marietta must sleep in his room.
是我 安娜 我来了
It is me, Anna. I have come.
亚历克斯 凑近点 近点 近点
Alexey. Come closer, closer, closer.
时间很紧迫 很快我就…
I’m in a hurry. Soon I will not be able to…
要…
understand anything…
神志不清了
anymore.
给我点水
Give me some water.
我快死了
I am going to die.
当你垂死的时候 事情都变得简单了
Things are simple when you are going to die.
噢 不 不 安娜 你不会死的
Oh, no, no, Anna. You’re not going to die.
我刚刚说了什么?
What was I saying?
那些花画得多丑啊
How badly painted those flowers are.
有点像紫罗兰
A little bit like violets.
事情又开始变得模糊了
Everything is confused again.
太难了
It is so difficult.
噢 是的 是的 是的 就是这样
Oh, yes, yes. Yes, that’s it.
这就是我想跟你说的
This is what I wanted to tell you.
我跟以前一样
I am still the same as I used to be.
我身体里的另外那个女人 她陷入了爱河
The other woman in me, she fell in love.
真累啊
What weariness.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你不知道…
You don’t know–
我又变回我自己了
I am myself again.
我不再爱他了
I don’t love him anymore.
亚历克斯
Alexey.
我只想要一件事
There’s only one thing I want.
我想让你原谅我…
I want you to forgive me…
完完全全地…
to forgive me…
原谅我
completely.
现在最好离开 她睡着了
Better go now. She’s asleep.
亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇
Alexey Alexandrovitch.
我希望你仔细听好我要说的话…
I want you to listen carefully to what I have to say…
这样你就不会误解我
so that you shall not misunderstand me.
正如你所知 我已经决定要离婚 并且已经开始准备了
As you know, I had decided on a divorce and had even begun proceedings.
我承认 我有点想要报复
I confess, I was swayed by motives of revenge.
更甚者 当我听到她病了的时候 我甚至希望她死掉
More than that, when I heard of this illness, I even desired her death.
但是现在我见到了她 并且原谅了她
But now I have seen her and forgiven her.
宽恕的喜悦让我更清楚自己的职责
And the joy of forgiveness has made my duty clear.
我愿意分享
I’m willing to offer the other cheek.
这就是我的立场
This is my position.
你可以践踏我 让我变成全世界的笑柄
You may trample me in the mud, make me a laughingstock to the world…
但是如果她活了下来 我不会抛弃她…
but if she lives, I shall not forsake her…
也不会说一句指责你的话
nor utter a word of reproach against you.
如果她想见你 我会告诉你
If she wishes to see you I will let you know…
但是我想现在你最好还是离开
but now I think you had better go.
嘿 渥伦斯基死了
Hey, Vronsky’s dead.
什么? -渥伦斯基死了
What? – Vronsky’s dead.
嘿 等一下 他还没死 听
Hey, wait a minute. He’s not quite dead. Listen.
刚刚辞职的警卫队上校
“Count Alexey Vronsky, captain of the horse guard…
亚历克斯·渥伦斯基伯爵
“who had just resigned his commission…
在清理左轮手♥枪♥的时候意外受伤
“accidentally wounded himself while cleaning his revolver.
伤势很严重 但是他的生命没有危险
The wound is serious, but his life is not in danger.”
你相信那是个意外吗?
Do you believe it was an accident?
作为军人来讲这不是很合理吗?
Isn’t it logical in the case of a military man?
我递了辞呈 我已经不是军官了
I hand in my resignation. I am no longer an officer.
我拆了我的左轮手♥枪♥ 它现在对我已经毫无用处了
I take my revolver to pieces. It is no use to me now.
但是左轮手♥枪♥却想留在军队里 于是就走火了
But the revolver wants to remain military, so it goes off.
那是奥勃朗斯基的马车吗?
Is that the Oblonskys’ coach?
你好 亲爱的 -你好 见到你很高兴
Hello, my dear boy. – Hello. Nice to see you.
努力劳作呢 啊?
Working hard, eh?
真是惊喜啊 你们一定要多待几天
What a surprise. You’ll stay of course.
噢 你真是好人
Well, that’s very kind.
但是我们只是过来把你要的 马鞍送过来
But we just drove over to bring you that new saddle you asked for.
噢 是的 谢谢 -就在马车上
Oh, yes. Thanks. – You’ll find it in the coach.
我想你会喜欢的 -是吗?
I think you’ll like it. – Yeah?
去看看吧
Go and see it.
早上好 -早上好 康斯坦丁·堤米特维奇
Good morning. – Good morning, Konstantin Dmitrevitch.
我做了这个世界上没有其他女孩会做的事
I’ve done what no other girl in the world would do.
我的父母要是看到了 一定会羞辱而死的 -你来了我很开心
Mother and Father would die of shame on the spot. – I’m glad you came.
抱歉 我的手很脏
I’m sorry about my hands. They’re so dirty.
我们在收割
We’ve been harvesting.
我知道你不会回到我身边的
I knew you couldn’t come back to me.
我伤你伤得那么深 那么不仁不义
I hurt you so much, so unjustly.
今天早上当我在报纸上 看到渥伦斯基伯爵的意外时
And this morning when I read in the papers about Count Vronsky’s accident…
我居然没什么感觉
I felt so little about it…
然后我意识到… 我一直爱着的是你
that I realized then it was… you who I had always loved.
不用多说什么了
There’s no need to say anything.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
很遗憾你不能来参加婚礼
I am sorry you can’t come to the wedding.
我们一起参加这次盛典的话
Our presence together at this ceremony…
将会让很多流言不攻自破
might have silenced a lot of malicious gossip.
我也很遗憾
I am sorry too.
请替我转告吉提 我希望她能够幸福
Please tell Kitty from me that I hope she will be very happy.
恐怕我不能帮你传达了
I’m afraid I can’t give that message.
这样的祝福会让我看上去好像是在恩赐一样
Such a remark might make it look as if there were some condescension on my part.
你忘了吉提的第一次订婚
You’re forgetting Kitty’s first engagement…
失败的理由不用我再多说了吧
which was broken off for reasons I need not mention.
在社会上的发言必须要很谨慎
You must be very circumspect in society.
好吧 这不重要
As you wish. It is not important.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
好好睡吧
Try to get some sleep.
谢尔盖 -怎么了 妈妈?
Sergei. – Yes, Mother?
快点过来 我们迟到了
Come along quickly. We’re late.
谢尔盖
Sergei.
谢尔盖 你不跟我吻别就走吗?
Sergei, you are going without kissing me good-bye?
我们迟到了 亲爱的 谢尔盖回来的时候会亲你的
We’re late, my dear. Sergei will kiss you when he comes back.
再见 妈妈
Good-bye, Mother.
谢尔盖
Sergei.
安奴斯卡
Annushka.
是的 夫人 -都准备好了吗?
Yes, madame. – Is everything ready?
是的 夫人但是您还很虚弱
Yes, madame. But madame is still very weak.
她应该再多休息几天
She ought to rest a few days more.
我一分钟也忍♥受不了了
I cannot bear it another moment.
万能的主…
Lord God eternal…
将这对新人紧紧相连
who unitest by an indissoluble bond those who are separate.
您保佑了艾萨克和丽贝卡
Thou who didst bless Isaac and Rebecca…
并且保有了他们的子孙
and showest thy mercy to their descendants…
现在还眷顾他们的仆人…
bless now thy servant…
康斯坦丁和埃卡特里娜
Konstantin and Ekaterina…
让他们一心向善
and incline their hearts to good.
亚历克斯 你记得我们第一个晚上在威尼斯 见到的房♥子吗?
Alexey,you remember the house we saw on our first evening in Venice?
你说那就像是个皇宫 -童话里的宫殿
You said it was like a palace. – Out of a fairy tale.
记得
Yes.
呃 那是我们的 -我们的?
Well, it’s ours. – Ours?
只要我们愿意 它一直都会是我们的
Ours for as long as we want it.
也就是说直到我们死去为止
That means until we die.
没人在这吗?
Is there no one here?
直到早上… 都没人
No one… until morning.
那我要命令全世界的钟都停止转动
Then I shall order all the clocks in the world to stand still.
今天有点冷 不是吗 恩里科?
It’s a little cold today, isn’t it, Enrico?
是的 9月21日 秋天
Si, eccellenza. 21 st of September. Autumn.
是的 已经3个月了
Yes, three months already.
看 他们是俄♥国♥人 嘿嘿
Look, they’re Russians. Hey! Hey!
他们在这干吗? 安娜 过来
what are they doing here? Anna, come.
我听说俄♥国♥舰队的一部分在 亚得里亚海抛锚了
I heard that part of the Russian fleet was anchored in the Adriatic.
那么 为什么… 你为什么不告诉我?
Well, why– why didn’t you tell me?
但是他们是骑兵 看看他们的肩章 嘿 嘿
But they’re cavalry. Look at their epaulets. Hey! Hey!
看 我必须过去跟他们聊聊 你介意吗 亲爱的?
Look, I must go and speak to them. Do you mind, darling?
你很想这么做 对吧 亚历克斯?
You want to very much, don’t you, Alexey?
我现在上咖啡好吗 太太? 还是您要等伯爵一起?