你不能从我身边抢走谢尔盖
You cannot take Sergei from me.
有了这些信 我就可以
With these letters, I can.
你不能把他从我身边带走
You cannot take him from me.
你没我那么爱他 他是我的
You don’t love him as I do. He’s mine.
我无法忍♥受 -那我呢?
I couldn’t bear it. – And me?
有人问过我是否能忍♥受吗?
Has anyone ever asked if I can bear it?
有人问过…
Has anyone ever–
我空空荡荡的房♥子
My deserted house…
独守着我的痛苦
alone with my misery–
我的耻辱
my shame.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never wished to hurt you.
有些事情不是我们所能控制的
Some things are stronger than we are.
我无法自拔
I cannot help myself.
我无法改变发生的事情
I cannot change anything that has happened.
你是个好人
You are a good man.
你不能这么残忍♥ 把我的儿子从我身边抢走
You could not be so cruel as to take my son from me.
亚历克斯? 请允许我爱他
Alexey? Spare me my love for him–
允许他爱我
His love for me.
人们以为凭着爱的名义 他们就可以任意妄为
In the name of love, people think they can do anything.
爱有一切权利
Love has every right.
你有否问过自己我是否爱你?
Did you ask yourself even once if I loved you?
你给我的是什么样的爱?
What kind of love did you ever give me?
我对你有不尽责的时候吗?
Have I failed in my duty towards you?
责任?这就是你在我身上看到的一切
我只是你的另一项责任…
Duty. That’s all you ever saw in me, another duty…
就像是你对国家的责任 你对社会的责任
together with your duty to the state, your duty to society…
你对他人的责任
your duty to others.
那不是爱
That is not love.
我无法理解你
I cannot understand you.
我要去莫斯科 我不会再回来了
I am leaving for Moscow. I shall never return here.
与此同时 你必须待在这里
In the meantime, I must insist on the preservation of appearances.
直到我依照法律程序处理了 我们之间的事
At any rate, until I’ve taken the necessary steps to vindicate my honor…
具体细则我会再跟你沟通
which I shall communicate to you.
但是谢尔盖… 你准备怎么处置谢尔盖?
But Sergei– What will you do with Sergei?
我的律师会回答这个问题的
My lawyer will answer that question.
你不能这样折磨我
You cannot torture me like this.
拜托 把谢尔盖留给我吧 求你了
Please, leave me Sergei. Please.
我觉得这面墙之外
I feel as if nothing has ever existed…
一切都不复存在
beyond the walls of this room.
我知道我应该觉得羞愧
I know that I should feel ashamed…
但是我却丝毫没有这种感觉
but I don’t.
亲爱的 你就好像让我重生了一般
My darling, it’s as if you’d brought me to life.
现在我除了你以外 一无所有了
Now I have nothing but you.
请记得这一点
Remember that.
我想无论我说什么 你都还是要辞职的
I suppose there is nothing I could say that would alter your decision to resign?
是的 先生
No, sir.
放松 暂时忘掉我的官衔
At ease. Forget my rank for a moment.
我们相识很久了
We’ve known each other for a long time.
我希望我们仍然还是朋友 -当然了
We still, I hope, are friends. – Of course.
我们很需要你这样的人才 -谁?
Men like you are needed. – By whom?
俄♥罗♥斯♥需要你 社会也需要你
By Russia and by society.
我肯定俄♥罗♥斯♥和社会没了我 一样可以运转
I’m sure that Russia and society can manage without me.
我该怎么跟你说呢?
How can I put it to you?
假设 你正拿着重物 你希望解脱你的手
You see, suppose you are carrying a burden, and you want your hands free.
你把重担栓在背上 这就像是婚姻
You strap the burden to your back, which is like marriage.
没有了婚姻 你就拖着重担 而且还无法解放双手
Without marriage, you’re dragging the burden and your hands are full.
你从来没有爱过
You have never loved.
我结婚了
I’m married.
我很清楚我在干吗
I understand perfectly what I am doing.
噢 但是她的丈夫肯定知道 他一定知道
Oh, but, surely, her husband knows. He must know.
啊 亲爱的安娜 晚上好
Ah, dearest Anna. Good evening.
晚上好 我们正在谈论丽莎·玛卡洛瓦
Good evening. We are talking of Liza Merkalova.
啊 她来了吗 丽莎·玛卡洛瓦? -是的
Ah. Is she here, Liza Merkalova? – Opposite.
噢 是的 还是那么漂亮
Oh, yes. Still as beautiful as ever.
而且她就像是无辜和堕落的混合体
And she has that fatal blend of innocence and corruption.
堕落? -噢 我可是怀着羡慕之情说的 亲爱的
Corruption? – Oh, I say it with admiration, my dear.
我很崇拜这些可以让丈夫和情人
It’s my tribute to a woman who can keep her husband and her lover…
融洽相处10年之久的女人
in perfect accord with each other for 1 0 years.
黄金法则就是千万不要激怒伪善者
The golden rule being that hypocrisies must never be outraged.
我们为什么要进行这么奇怪的对话啊?
What is the meaning of this strange conversation?
奇怪? 三角恋一直是大家最喜欢的话题
Strange? A triangle is always a favorite topic.
是吗?
Is it?
丽莎·玛卡洛瓦的行为一直非常聪明
Liza Merkalova has behaved very sensibly.
她的情人变得几乎受人尊敬
Her mènage has become almost respectable.
很多年轻人都做着一些类似的事情
Many young people are throwing their bonnets over the window…
但是处理这种事情有多种方式
but there are ways and ways of doing it.
是吗? -她遵循了这些规则
Are there? – She has obeyed the rules.
她没有强硬地对抗社会 于是也就没有人跟她作对
She laid down no challenge to society so none has ever been taken up.
她避免了一些灾难
She avoided catastrophe.
但是却一直是个不朽的话题
Yet remains a subject of conversation.
然而是个轻快的话题 而不是悲剧
A light subject, not a tragic one.
你知道 一个人若是对事情太认真 就会造成悲剧
You see, one can take a thing too seriously and make a kind of tragedy out of it…
或是你可以简单处事 也便减轻悲剧的程度
or one can treat it quite simply and lightheartedly.
你知道吗 亲爱的 我觉得你更偏向于悲剧的那边
Do you know, my dear, I believe you’re rather inclined to the tragic side.
是的 是的 也许我的确是
Yes. Yes, perhaps I am.
原谅我 晚点见好吗?
Forgive me. Shall I see you later?
怎么了 安娜? 出什么事了?
What is it, Anna? What’s the matter?
噢 亲爱的 我们走吧
Oh, my darling, let us go away.
我们走 亲爱的 我大概一个月之后就退役了
We shall go, dearest. I shall have my release from the army in a month or so.
然后我们就可以离开这里了
Then we shall go.
她们说了什么让你如此不快?
What have they been saying to distress you?
噢 没什么 真的没什么
Oh, nothing. Nothing really.
但是我们就好像是 他们伪善的一部分
But it’s as if we were part of their own hypocrisy.
如此廉价 如此心安
So cheap, so contented.
安娜 服务员 快点
Anna. Attendant, quickly.
先生 这就是我对这件事情的看法
And this, gentlemen, is my considered opinion on the matter.
我想你们都同意 我们的朋友做的很出色 十分出色
Well, I think you’ll agree that our friend has done valuable work, very valuable.
而且… -紧急电报 阁下
And– – An urgent telegram, Excellency.
而且他的报告到目前为止 也是非常详尽的
And that his report, as far as it goes, is well documented.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
然而 在我们做进一步行动之前
Nevertheless, before we on this commission go further…
我想我们应该考虑到几点 我们从未提到过的问题
I think we should take up the points which he merely touches.
现在 我将要提出的问题 无非也就是我们现存法律中
Now, what I am about to propose is no less than a radical and fundamental change…
一个基本的改革
in the existing law.
我要搭夜车去彼得堡
I’ll take the night train to Petersburg.
这样的提议 毫无疑问 将会引起一个不小的风波
Such proposals will, no doubt, cause a considerable storm.
然而 我已经做好准备面对它了
Nonetheless, I am prepared to face it.
先生们 让我们听听 亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇·卡列♥宁♥阁下
Gentlemen, let us hear what His Excellency Alexey Alexandrovitch Karenin…
对这件事情的提议
proposes upon this matter.
夫人怎么样了? -他们说没什么希望了 阁下
How is your mistress? – They say there is little hope, Your Excellency.
孩子已经生出来了
The child was stillborn.
谢天谢地 你来了 阁下
Thank God, you’ve come, Your Excellency.
她从昨天开始就一直不停地说到你
She’s talked of nothing but you ever since yesterday.
恐怕希望不大了
I’m afraid there’s not much hope.
有给我的东西吗? -是的 阁下
Anything for me? – Yes, Your Excellency.
剩下的如常都送去莫斯科了 阁下
The rest has been forwarded to Moscow as usual, Your Excellency.
不 不 走开 我不是在做梦
No, no. Go away. I’m not dreaming.
你想把我怎样?
What do you want of me?
安娜·卡列尼娜
Anna Arkadyevna.
看 他来了 他在这
Look, he has come. He’s here.
你是谁? 你在这干吗?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
列维尔医生
Doctor Leveille.
你在照顾安娜·卡列尼娜?
You’re attending Anna Arkadyevna?
是的 他们很急地把我叫来 恐怕她旧病复发了
Yes, I’ve been called in urgently. I’m afraid she’s had a relapse.
以后再跟你聊吧 -我跟你一起去
Talk with you later. – I’m coming with you.
他不会不肯来的
He would never have refused to come.
他那么好人
He was so kind.
他的眼睛跟谢尔盖很像
He has eyes like Sergei.
这就是我不敢看他的脸的原因 因为他长着谢尔盖的眼睛
Which is why I dare not look him in the face, because he has Sergei’s eyes.
谢尔盖吃晚饭了吗?
Has Sergei had his supper?
你不能吓到他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!