早晚有一天我会剪掉你的舌头的 安娜是个可爱的人
It’ll cut you one day. Anna is an adorable creature.
噢 我不是在怪她 -因为没有人像影子一样跟着我们
Oh, I’m not blaming her. – And because nobody follows us like a shadow…
所以我们没资格去评论她
it doesn’t give us the right to judge others.
安娜 亲爱的 你来的正是时候
Anna, my dear. You’ve comejust in time.
你好吗 娜塔莉亚 晚上好 伯爵 我们刚刚在谈论你呢
How are you, Nathalia? Good evening, Count. We were talking about you.
也许我来的太早了
Perhaps I’ve come too early then.
没有 我们在说你是今晚 最美的女人呢
Not at all. we were saying you were the loveliest woman at the opera tonight.
莉迪亚总是这么慷慨
Lydia is always so generous.
而且诚实
And truthful.
晚上好 亲爱的伯爵
Good evening, dear Count.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的渥伦斯基 很高兴见到你
My dear Vronsky, how nice to see you.
你好吗? -是的 你呢?
Are you well? – Yes, and you?
我以为你讨厌歌♥剧呢
I thought you hated opera.
我希望我能跟其他人一样感到无聊
For once I wish to be elegantly bored, like other people.
你不是跟安娜·卡列尼娜在一个包厢吗? -是的
Weren’t you in Anna Arkadyevna’s box? – Yes.
那么你一定不会闷到的
You can’t have been too bored then.
安娜 亲爱的
Anna, my dear.
好了 朋友们 我们不能让其他人等我们
Now, my friends, we mustn’t keep the spirits waiting.
安娜 和我们一起好吗? -安娜 亲爱的
Anna, will you join us? – Anna, dear.
晚上好 -我们会试着跟一个…
Good evening. – We are going to try and communicate…
因为爱情故事而著名的女人交流的
with the soul of a woman who was famous for her love affairs.
不 谢谢你 -卡列尼娜夫人思想很开放
No, thank you, really. – Madame Karenina is a free thinker.
她不相信这种事情
She doesn’t believe in such things.
正相反 我很迷信的
On the contrary. I am horribly superstitious.
我甚至相信梦境
I even believe in dreams.
我这段时间一直在做恶梦
For some time now, I’ve had a nightmare which terrifies me–
总是梦到同样的事情 -我也是
Always the same one. – So have I.
我每天晚上都梦到
I dream every night of birds–
小鸟
Tiny little fragile creatures.
梦总是改变
The dream changes.
而我就是其中的一只小鸟
And I am one of the little birds.
有人用两只手指抓住我 让我窒息
Someone takes me between his two fingers, and stifles me.
那一定是大力士
It must be Hercules himself.
我的恶梦可没这么诗意
My nightmare is less poetic.
我梦到一个衣衫褴褛的
I see a little old man with a white beard…
白胡子老头
dressed in rags…
他拿着一个锤子
and carrying a hammer.
他用一块铁钉着某样东西
He strikes on something with a piece of iron…
我听到叮叮当当的声音
and I hear a clanging noise.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why…
但是这幅画面总是跟我的死亡 紧紧相连
but this image is closely bound up with the idea of my death.
那还真是离奇 不是吗
That’s rather uncanny, isn’t it?
嘘 诸位
Shh. Everybody.
安静一下 把手都放在桌子上
Let’s stop talking. Put your hands on the table.
手指挨着手指 将军 你的手指要并在一起
Finger to finger. General, your fingers must touch.
并住 -现在让我们集中精力
Together. – So now let’s concentrate.
关灯 -噢
Put out the lights. – Oh!
嘘 -嘘
Shh! – Shh!
今晚的震动很强烈
The vibrations are very strong tonight.
谁来问问题?
Who’s to ask the questions?
当然是你了 亲爱的 幽灵是你的客人
But you of course, my dear. Spirits are your guests.
我收到了来自莫斯科的消息
I have had news from Moscow.
吉提·史切巴斯基病得很严重
Kitty Shcherbatsky is very ill.
真的吗?
Really?
那对你意味着什么吗?
Does that mean nothing to you?
是的 但是我能做些什么?
Yes, but what can I do?
你很无情
You are heartless.
我希望我真的很无情
I wish I were.
幽灵 你在吗?
Spirit, are you there?
如果你在 并且希望回答的话 请敲一下
If you are, and you wish to answer, knock once.
你叫什么? 费多雅?
What is your name? Feodora?
“A”就敲一下 “B”就敲两下
Knock once for “A,” twice for “B”…
以此类推
and so on through the alphabet.
我今晚特地来看歌♥剧 就是为了跟你谈谈
I came to the opera tonight on purpose, to speak to you.
这一切必须结束了
This must end.
告诉我你想我做什么
Tell me what you want me to do.
如果你像你说的那样爱我的话
If you love me, as you say you do…
请还我清静
give me back my peace.
我不知道清静为何物
I know no peace…
我也无法还你清静
and I cannot give it back to you.
而且在未来 你我也不会有安宁的日子的
I see none in the future, either for you or for me.
我们面前除了悲伤和绝望之外 一无所有
I see nothing ahead of us but sorrow and despair…
除非是幸福…
unless it be happiness–
巨大的幸福
Such happiness.
真的这么不可能吗?
Is it quite hopeless?
天啊 千万别再说这样的话了
For my sake, never speak to me like that again.
我们做朋友吧
Let us be friends.
公主已经关掉灯了
The princess has had the lights put out…
她在跟灵魂沟通
as she is communicating with the spirits.
哦?很好
Oh? Good.
我们永远不可能成为朋友
We can never be friends.
你知道的
You know that.
我别无所求…
I ask for nothing…
只是希望我能有个机会…
but the right to suffer…
并且在此刻可以得到一点希望
and to hope, as in this moment.
但是即使这样也是不可能的
But even if that is impossible…
那就赶我走吧 我会听你的
order me to go and I will.
不 我不能这么做
No, I cannot do that.
费多雅一一她在这
Feodora– She is here.
费多雅 历史记载你是个伟大的爱人
Feodora, history says you were a great lover.
你能不能告诉我们
Can you reveal to us–
爱情真的是值得的吗?
Is love worthwhile?
还没睡呢? 真是想不到
Not in bed yet? What a surprise.
很晚了 亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇
It is late, Alexey Alexandrovitch.
我想跟你谈谈 安娜
I want to speak to you, Anna.
跟我谈谈? 谈什么?
Speak to me? What about?
好吧 要是你想的话 我们就谈谈吧
Well, let’s talk, if we must…
但是现在已经很晚了 我想睡觉
but it is late and I would rather go to sleep.
假设关于感情的东西是下意识的
Assuming that questions relating to feelings are matters of conscience…
不是我有权利干涉的
into which I have no right to probe…
但是作为一家之长 我还是有义务指导你
it is still my duty as head of the family to guide you.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
安娜 你今晚很不自在
Anna, you’re not yourself this evening.
亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇 我不懂你的意思
Alexey Alexandrovitch, I don’t understand you.
我觉得你今晚
I feel that an indiscretion…
欠考虑的举动…
such as you were guilty of tonight…
会引起别人对你的议论
may lead people to talk about you.
欠考虑?今晚?
Indiscretion? Tonight?
我今晚去了伊丽莎白公主家…
I went to Princess Betsy’s house this evening…
去接你回家
to take you home.
我注意到… 或是说我不得不注意到…
I noticed– or rather, it was forced upon my notice–
你和渥伦斯基伯爵之间的谈话
that your conversation with Count Vronsky…
引起了大家的注意
attracted considerable attention.
你总是这样
Isn’t that typical of you?
你不喜欢我自娱自乐 又不喜欢我闷到
You don’t like me to enjoy myself and you don’t like me to be bored.
我今晚不觉得闷 所以你就不开心了吗?
I was not bored this evening. Is that what troubles you?
不要弄你的手指
Please don’t crack your fingers.
你知道我多讨厌你这样
You know how much I dislike it.
真的 我觉得你让我担心这种愚蠢的事 是一种很不体贴的行为
Really, I think you most inconsiderate to cause me this stupid anxiety…
我这个时候是最需要集中精力的时候
just when I have the greatest need of all my mental powers…
我应该以国事为重
and should be concentrating on important affairs.
请让我换衣服
Please let me finish undressing.
提醒你该做些什么是我的职责
It’s my duty to remind you of your obligations.
我们的生活是受到上帝的约束的
Our lives are united by God.
只有罪行才能摧毁 我们跟上帝之间的联♥系♥
That bond can only be broken by a crime.
这样的罪行是会带来相应的惩罚的
Such a crime brings its own punishment.
我真的不知道你在说什么罪行
I really don’t know what crime you are talking about…
而且我困得要死
and I’m dreadfully sleepy.
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!