Why not?
因为我没写
Because I didn’t write one.
好吧
Right.
能告诉我原因吗
And is there a reason?
我本想写来着
Well, you know, I was gonna do it,
但在我构思的时候我发现
but then I thought about it and I realized,
“这完全就是在浪费时间”
“Oh, this is a huge waste of my time.”
所以我就没写了
So, I didn’t do it.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breath, deep breath.
深 呼 吸
Deep breath!
我又心平气和了
And we’re back in the now.
查克 你一直在举手
Chuck! You’ve had your hand up the whole time.
我的诗是关于一起仇恨的罪行
My poem is about a hate crime.
哦不
Oh, no.
这世上变♥态♥真多啊
Lot of sickos out there. Lot of sickos.
“用什么 我用什么创造了你”
“What, oh, what did I make you of?
“我用爱”
“I made you out of love”
“但等等 太迟了”
“But wait, too late!”
“现在我看见了你的命运”
“Now I see your fate”
“有个可怕的人用仇恨毁灭了你”
“Some very troubled somebody destroyed you out of hate”
“是什么让他如此轻蔑”
“What could have made him so despise”
“你快乐的微笑 你带有笑意的眼眸”
“Your happy smile, your laughing eyes?”
“你的灵魂如此纯洁 你的心灵如此真诚”
“Your soul was pure, your heart was true”
“而有些人愤恨那一切”
“And someone hated that”
“到底是谁呢”
“But who?”
是特伦斯
Terence.
是我活该
Yeah, I deserved that.
比利走了…
Billy has passed…
…去了遥远的地方
…to a higher plane of existence.
大家 都过来吧
Everyone, join wings.
让我们向他告别
Let us all say our goodbyes.
让我过去 我也要向他告别
Yeah, let me get in here. I gotta say goodbye.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我就在这里默哀好了
Okay. You know, I’ll just mourn from back here.
没关系
That’s fine.
如果有什么是比利一直讨厌的
You know, if there’s one thing Billy always hated,
-那就是告别了 -那里发生了了什么
– it was goodbyes. – Hey, what’s going on out there?
下课
Class dismissed.
真是感人
Very moving.
大家伙快来看啊
Come on, everybody! Let’s go!
你们这是要去哪
Hey, where’s everybody going?
快点 有什么东西来了
Hurry! Something’s coming!
最后一个到沙滩的是笨蛋
Last one to the beach is a rotten egg!
走吧
Let’s go!
我要过去啦 借过 借过
Coming through! Pardon me! Excuse me!
什么
What?
还罚
Again?
让我们奔向沙滩吧
Let’s get down to the beach!
最后一名是笨蛋
Last one there is a rotten eggy!
什么
What?
我不是故意抢镜的 抱歉
Didn’t mean to photobomb you. Sorry about that.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
看上去像个UFO 不明飞行物
It looks like a UFO. An Unidentified Floating Object.
爹地
Daddy!
别说了 不 我不是你爹地
Stop it. No, I’m not your daddy!
那是什么
What is that?
-看看它的块头 -它要去哪
– Look at the size of that thing! – Where’s it going?
我不知道 但是不像要停下的样子
I don’t know, but it’s not stopping.
我的房♥子 我的房♥子
My house, my house.
减速啊 快停下
Slow down! Stop!
搞什么…
What the…
我花了五年才建好那个房♥子
That house took me five years to build.
那还真是让人难过呢
Wow! It’s such a shame
自己造好的东西就这么被毁了
when you create something and someone just destroys it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎一位非常特殊的访客吧
we have a very special guest for you!
-这是个绿色的航海机器 -小心点啊
– He’s a green marine sailing machine. – Careful, now.
他很希望你们知道 他没有恶意
And he’s keen to let you know he’s not mean!
掌声欢迎 莱纳德
Put your wings together for Leonard!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
然而先别鼓掌
Please hold your applause.
送上我们的世界对你们的问候
Greetings from my world!
猪的世界
The world of the pigs.
猪是什么
What’s a pig?
我就是只猪
I am a pig.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
我们要去哪里
Oh! Where we going?
方向错了
Wrong way.
怎么没反应
Oopsie. Not working.
我们都练过无数次了
We practiced this 100 times.
给我
Give it to me.
我们再出场一次
We’re gonna come in again.
真是抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我叫莱纳德…
My name is Leonard…
…但朋友们都叫我微笑先生
…but my friends call me Chuckles.
你真是太客气了
Very generous!
-谢谢… -我们没有恶意
– Thank… – We mean no harm.
我们在海那边看见你们的岛 于是好奇
We saw your island across the sea, and we thought,
“那些人在做什么”
“Wonder what they’re up to.”
但除了这里没有别的地方啊
But there’s no other place besides here.
有的
Yes, there is.
-我们就从那里来 -快停下
– And we are from there. – Please stop!
我们称它为猪猪岛
We call it Piggy Island.
额滴神啊
Oh, my God.
两个鼻孔的猪猪的岛
P-I-double-G-Y Island.
还有谁在那儿
Who else is out there?
我的大副罗斯 和我四处远航
My first officer, Ross, and I have sailed everywhere.
他可是海上的勇士
One brave soul against the sea.
-罗斯 -打断一下
– And Ross. – Uh, excuse me.
你是来毁掉所有房♥子 还是只是我的
Have you come to smash all of our houses or just mine?
-别捣乱啊 -有人要礼物篮吗
– Oh, man! – Somebody want a gift basket?
请不要害怕
Please, please, don’t be afraid.
我和我的同伴愿与你们为友
My partner and I request the honor of your friendship.
罗斯 给他们看看我们的诚意
Ross, show ’em how we do it.
别担心 他很有分寸的
Don’t worry, he’s had all his shots.
我们现在是朋友了
We’re all friends now!
朋友们你们好
Hi, friends.
不爱拥抱啊
Oh, not a hugger.
欢迎来到小鸟岛
Welcome to Bird Island!
欢迎我们的新朋友 猪猪们
Welcome to our new friends, the pigs.
我们来庆祝吧
Let us have a celebration!
-握个手吧 -欢迎
– Put ‘er there! – Welcome!
-抱歉 -蹄子握翅膀
– Whoo! Sorry. – And a hoof to a wing.
我们将用一场特别的表演欢迎猪猪们
We would like to honor the pigs with a special performance.
小心点 抖动我的身体
Oh, watch out. Shakin’ my bacon!
他们没有羽毛
They don’t have feathers?
就这么光着身子走
You know, they’re just walking around naked,
展示他们自己
just presenting themselves.
我真是全把它们看光了
I’m looking at all their business here.
我还挺喜欢他们这样的
That part about them I really admire.
现在让我们欢迎特殊来客 猪猪们
Now we would like to welcome our special guests, the pigs!
好的
All right!
感谢你们的善良好客
Thank you for your kindness and hospitality.
我们的国王向你们致以最诚挚的问候
Our king sends his warmest regards.
“国王”
“King?”
你们向我们展示了
You have shared with us the wonders
这朴素小岛的特色
of your quaint, simple little island.
放下条幅 罗斯
Drop the banner, Ross!
现在我们真诚献上
Now we would love to humbly share
一些我们自己的特色
some of the wonders of our world.
真诚 见鬼吧