大红先生 你把房♥子迁出我们村庄的时候
Mr. Red, when you moved your house outside of our village,
是否注意到没人试图拦着你吗
did you notice that nobody tried to stop you?
路上的行人也许会对你微笑
Birds, they may smile at you on the street,
但这不代表他们喜欢你
but that doesn’t mean they like you.
你知道吗 我有个问题问你
Hey, you know what? I got a question for you.
你有意识到
Are you aware that that
你穿的这件长袍没有骗到任何人吗
robe that you’re wearing isn’t fooling anybody?
大家只看到你在街上昂首阔步 法官大人
We all see ya prancing along the street, Your Honor!
然而实际上 我猜
And you’re, what, and I’m
你身高也就一英尺吧
just approximating here, like, an inch tall?
你 你在干嘛
You… What are you doing?
看吧
Voila!
什么情况…
What the…
爹地
Daddy!
大红先生 鉴于罪行的严重性
Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes,
我别无他选
I have no choice but to
只好实行法律允许的最高刑罚
impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law.
愤怒管理课
Anger management class.
杀了我吧
Pluck my life.
今天刚抓的新鲜蠕虫
Fresh worms caught today.
大红先生 你好
Hey, Red. How are ya?
我很糟糕
Oh, I’m horrible.
嗨 大红先生
Oh, hi, Red.
很高兴看到你
It’s good to see you!
-看到你我可不怎么高兴 -快来买♥♥蠕虫
– I wish I could say the same. – Get your worms here!
举高高
Upsy-daisy!
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Let’s go.
你好 苏西 开心吗
How are you, Susie? You good?
不要跑 不要跑
No running. No running.
拜托
Come on.
午睡时间表进行得如何
Hey, how’s that nap schedule coming along?
天呐
Oh, boy.
你们有考虑过计划生育吗
You guys ever thought about bird control?
左脚 右脚 左脚 右脚
Left, right, left, right.
走起来
There ya go.
好了 哎呀
All right. Oop!
雪莉
Shirley.
你可以的 姑娘
Girly, you got this.
我们不想你摔倒 慢慢来
We don’t want you to fall, now. Take your time.
走吧 就是这样
Here we go. That’s it.
你做到了
Oh, you’re doing it!
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
马上就过去了
I’m almost there.
不要
Nope.
鸽子式
Pigeon pose.
鹤禅式
Crane pose.
好了 训练结束
Okay, we worked out.
谁想来杯冻酸奶
Who’s down for a froyo?
冻酸奶
Froyo.
“无敌神鹰 自♥由♥翱翔”
“Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.”
“我们家园和自♥由♥的守护者”
“Defender of our homes and liberty!”
大红先生
Hi, Red.
里面有你的孩子吗
Is one of those yours?
什么
What?
对 如果鸟会飞的话
Yeah, when birds fly.
“无敌神鹰是个传奇”
“Mighty Eagle is a legend.”
欢迎愤怒的小鸟
你觉得很好笑吗
You think that’s funny?
这才好笑
This is funny!
来吧
Come on!
什么鬼
What?
别看了 鲍比
Don’t look, Bobby.
愤怒会传染的
The anger might be contagious.
快走
Let’s go!
-他先挑起的 -快走 别回头看
– He started it. – Move it, move it! Don’t look back!
好了
There you go.
看看这里
Oh, look at this.
这肯定很可怕
This is gonna be awful.
好吧 我猜这是艺术品
Okay, I guess that’s art.
这是垃圾
That’s garbage.
这很异域风情
And that’s exotic.
“不会愤怒的”什么
“Free rage” what?
-你好 欢迎 -你好
– Hi there! Welcome… – Oh, hello.
…来到无限宽容小组
…to the Infinity Acceptance group.
-我是玛蒂尔达 -好的
– I am Matilda. – Okay.
我十分开心将和你开启这段旅程
And I’m just super psyched to be taking this journey with you!
你会玩得很开心的
Ah! You’re gonna have a blast.
我真的很搞笑
I’m really fun.
大家都这么说我
Everybody says that about me.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
快跟大红问好
Say hello to Red, everyone.
你好
Hello!
你好 大红
Hi, Red.
你们好 这群我生命中的过客
Hello, birds I won’t get to know well.
显然有人没看到备忘录
Hey, apparently somebody
我们一般准时开始上课
didn’t get the memo that we like to start on time
而你们大概迟到了两分钟
because you’re about two minutes late.
下不为例
Don’t let it happen again.
我叫查克
Hi, my name is Chuck.
很抱歉你刚来就让你难堪
I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
我很喜欢你 我确定
I like you a lot. I can tell.
好吧
Okay.
大红 你想和我们分享下你的故事吗
Now, Red, would you like to share your story with us?
不是很想
No, not really.
法♥院♥提到在一个孩子的生日派对上
Well, the court mentioned something about a rage episode
出现了很狂暴的行为
at a child’s birthday party.
这课我要上多久
How long is this class, anyway?
只要你做到就结束了
As long as you make it.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Oh, okay.
先生们 很高兴见到并差点认识你们
Uh, gentlemen, very nice to see you, and to almost meet you.
也许不结识你们才是最好的结果
Probably the nicest part of it is not getting to meet you,
虽然这理由有些奇怪
you know, in some weird way.
那么 我就准备
All right, so I’m gonna go ahead
转身经过哪些诡异的雕像 然后…
and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and, uh…
坐下吧你
Back you go.
好吧 我坐下好了
Sure. No, I can take a seat.
说得更明白点
So, in another sense,
你要在这里呆到我通知法♥院♥
you are here until I notify the court
你愤怒的毛病治好了
that your anger issues have been resolved.
不是吧
Oh, boy.
查克
Chuck!
来和大红说说你的故事
Share your story with Red.
我 我才是最不该来这的人
Me? I am the last guy who should be here.
只是收到了超速罚单
Simple speeding ticket.
法官说我跑太快了
Judge tells me I was going too fast,
于是我说 “法官大人 我的确超速了
so I say, “Your Honor, to be honest, I was.
“我认罪”
“You caught me.”
我没有愤怒 我是诚实
I’m not angry. I’m honest.
所以我该被训练不说实话才对
So, shouldn’t I be in honesty management class?
因为我们不要总说实话
‘Cause we gotta manage my honesty.
我有个问题 这和你上次说的故事不一样
My one problem, that’s a different story than you told last time.
*那是警♥察♥的声音*
*That’s the sound of da police*
*那是怪兽的声音*
*That’s the sound of the beast*
*那是警♥察♥的声音*
*That’s the sound of da police*
*那是怪兽的声音*
*That’s the sound of the beast*
*那是警♥察♥的声音*
*That’s the sound of da police*
*那是怪兽的声音*
*That’s the sound of da beast*
我买♥♥单 朋友们
Drinks on me, guys!
*那是警♥察♥的声音*
*That’s the sound of da police*
*那是怪兽的声音*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!