Destruction of Vatican city through light.
用光毁灭梵蒂冈城
Four pillars, there’s your kidnapped cardinals.
四大支柱 就是被绑♥架♥的红衣主教
You didn’t tell me they were the preferiti
你们没告诉我他们是候选人
the favorites to be named the next pope.
下任教皇的候选人
Play it again.
再放一遍
We will destroy your four pillars.
我们将会毁灭你们的四大支柱
We will brand you preferiti…
我们将会在候选人身上留下烙印
Wait, stop it. Stop it.
停下 停下
“Brand” them.
留下烙印
That’s another Illuminati legend.
这是另一个光照派的传说
This one says that there are a set of five brands…
据说有一套共5件的烙印
…each one an ambigram.
每一件都是一个双象图
The first four are the fundamental elements of science:
前4种是基础科学元素
Earth, air, fire and water.
土 气 火 和水
The fifth, it’s a mystery.
而第5种 还是个迷
Maybe it’s this.
或许烙印指得就是这个
He said they’d be killed publicly.
绑匪还说他们会被在公共场合被杀害
Yes.
是的
Revenge for la purga.
对于净化事件的复仇
“La purga”?
净化事件?
Oh, jeez, you guys don’t even read your own history, do you?
天哪 你们连自己的历史都不了解
1668, the Church kidnapped four Illuminati scientists…
1668年 教会绑♥架♥了4名光照派科学家
…and branded each one of them on the chest…
在每个人的胸前
…with the symbol of the cross…
烙上十字架
…to purge them of their sins, and they executed them.
来净化他们的罪恶 最后将他们处死
Threw their bodies into the street as a warning…
他们还将尸体当街示众来警告他人
…to others to stop questioning Church rulings on scientific matter.
不得质疑教会对科学事务定下的规则
They radicalized them.
教会反而激怒了他们
The purga created a darker, more violent Illuminati…
他们创立了一个更加黑暗暴♥力♥的光照派
…one bent on retribution.
作为对教会的报复
Look how they intend to finally get it:
看看他们现在企图做的事
Using antimatter, technology, to destroy the Church.
利用反物质 用技术摧毁教会
Science obliterates religion.
用科学战胜宗教
Is there any more?
说完了吗?
and sacrifice them on the altars of science…
并将他们供奉在科学之圣坛上…
…then bring your church down upon you.
然后打倒你们的教会
Vatican City will be consumed by light.
梵蒂冈城将会被光湮灭
a shining star at the end of the Path of Illumination.
成为一颗闪耀在光明大道尽头的新星
“Path of Illumination.”
光明大道
I need access to the Vatican archives.
我需要查看梵蒂冈城的档案
Professor, I don’t think this is the appropriate—
教授 我觉得这不太合适–
Your petition has been denied seven times,
你的请求已经被拒绝了7次
No, no. This has nothing to do with my work. The Path of Illumination…
这和我的工作无关 光明大道…
…is a trail that leads to the Church of the Illumination…
是通往光照派教堂的通道
…the place where the Illuminati would meet in secret.
就是光照派秘密集♥会♥的地方
If I can find the segno, the sign that marks the beginning of that path
如果我能找到标志着通道起点的符号♥
the four churches along it…
那么沿途的四个教堂
…may be where he intends to murder your cardinals.
可能就是他们准备杀害红衣主教的地点
One every hour at 8,9,10 and 11.
8点到11点 一小时一个
Then the device explodes at midnight.
随后反物质装置就会在午夜爆♥炸♥
If we can figure out the first church and get there before he does…
我们在他们动手前找到第一个教堂
…maybe we can stop it. But I can’t find the start of the path…
或许能阻止它 但是如果我不查看档案
…until I get into the archives.
就无法找到通道起点
Even if I wanted to help you…
就算我想帮你
…access to the archives is only by written decree…
只有梵蒂冈的宗教高层书面许可
…by the curator and the Board of Vatican Librarians.
才能查看档案
Or by papal mandate.
或者教皇授命
Yes, but as you no doubt have heard, the Holy Father is dead.
可是你也知道 教皇已经去世了
What about il camerlengo?
那教皇侍从呢?
The camerlengo is just a priest here, the former pope’s chamberlain.
教皇侍从只是个小牧师 前任教皇的随从
Doesn’t the power of the Holy See rest in him during tempe sede vacante?
教皇空缺期间 不是由他掌管教皇封印吗?
Fellas, you called me.
费拉斯 是你叫我来的
His Holiness once told me a pope…
教皇陛下曾告诉我
…was a man torn between the real world and the divine.
教皇是连接神界和现实的人
It seems the real world is upon us tonight.
看来今晚现实即将展现在我们眼前
I’m familiar with Illuminati lore and the legend of the brandings.
我熟知光照派的历史和烙印的传说
La purga is a dark stain on this Church’s history.
净化事件是教会历史上的一个污点
I’m not surprised this ghost has returned to haunt us.
所以这些鬼魂回来报复我们 不足为奇
Comandante, have you begun the search for this explosive device?
长官 你们开始搜寻爆♥炸♥装置了吗
Of course, but it could be anywhere.
当然 不过它可能在任何地方
My primary concern at the moment
目前我们最关心的是
is the safety of the cardinals.
如何解救红衣教主
The Sistine Chapel is a fortress.
西斯廷教堂是一座要塞
as long as the cardinals are in conclave,
只要红衣教主还在开教皇选举会议
your securety concerns…
就不用担心
…are at a minimum.
他们的安全顾虑
Devote as many of your resources–
派更多的人手去
If you’re about to suggest a naked-eye search…
如果要在整个梵蒂冈城
…of the entire Vatican City,
搜寻爆♥炸♥装置
I will tell you we do not have the people.
我可没那么多人手
Though I’m not His Holiness,
我不是教皇
when you are addressing me…
你跟我说
…you are addressing this office. Do you understand?
就是和整个办公室的人说 明白了吗
Yes, Father.
明白了 神父
Good.
那就好
You said the image on the screen
你说屏幕上的图像
was illuminated by artificail light.
是人造光源照亮的
Might I suggest methodically cutting power…
以我个人经验来看
…to various sections of the city.
是分布在城市的几块地方
When the image goes dark, you’ll have a specific idea…
当图像变暗
…of the camera’s location.
或许就能知道摄像头的具体♥位♥置
Dr. Vetra, besides yourself and your research partner…
维特拉博士 除了你和研究小组
…who else knew about this antimatter project?
还有谁知道这个反物质项目
No one but the research ream.
除了研究小组就没人知道了
This project was strictly confidential.
这是绝对机密的项目
But Silvano kept detailed journals.
不过斯尔瓦诺记录了详细情况
If he told anyone else…
如果他把我们的所有工作泄露出去
…about what we were doing, he would have made a note.
他应该会有记录
Do you have these journals?
你有那些工作日志吗
I can have them flown here from Geneva in an hour.
如果需要的话 从热那亚送过来要1个小时
Please.
那就麻烦你了
Professor Langdon.
兰登教授
Mr. Langdon, you are correct that
兰登先生 你说得很对
I may grant you access to the archives.
我可以批准你查看档案
Thank you, Padre.
谢谢你 神父
I said that you were correct that I may, not that I will.
我是说我可以 并不是说我愿意
Christianity’s most sacred codices are in that archive.
基♥督♥教是我们档案里最神圣的法典
Given your recent entanglement with the Church…
考虑到你和教会的纠缠
…there is a question I’d like to ask you first…
我要在这个神圣的办公室里
…in the office of His Holiness.
问你一个问题
Do you believe in God, sir?
你信奉上帝吗
Father, I simply believe that religion–
神父 我只是单纯地相信宗教
I did not ask if you believe what man says about God.
我问的不是人们所谓的上帝
I asked if you believe in God
而是你是否信奉上帝
I’m an academic.
我是一个学者
My minds tells me I will never…
我的头脑告诉自己
…understand God.
我永远不会理解上帝
And your heart?
那你的内心呢
Tells me I’m not meant to.
信奉上帝并非我本意
Faith is a gift…
如果相信上帝需要天赋
…that I have yet to receive.
那么我并没有这样的天赋
Be delicate with our treasures.
我们会尽可能帮助你
The archives are this way.
档案馆在这里
Professor Langdon.
兰登教授
If this path really leads to
如果这条路真的是
the Church of Illumination…
光照派通往教堂的通道
…that way may be where they’ve hidden the antimatter.
可能反物质也在那里
“A shining star at the end of the path.”
光照尽头的闪耀之星
Follow the path.
找到了通道
We may find the canister.
就能找到爆♥炸♥装置

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!