…as to the exact nature of the threat…
还有爆♥炸♥威胁的真♥相♥
…and whether or not they are treating it as a credible danger.
还有他们将如何处理这一威胁
This way.
这边
A bomb?
炸♥弹♥?
Roberto, this is an emergency. I’ll take her up alone.
罗伯特 紧急情况 我一个人开
He’s got clearance.
这有紧急事件 我要引爆♥炸♥弹
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Get down!
趴下
Cardinal Strauss?
史特劳斯主教
It was the Camerlengo. He has saved us all.
是教皇财政官 他救了大家
He has saved the Church and he’s still alive.
他拯救了教堂而且 他还活着
Praise God. Praise God.
赞美上帝 赞美上帝
He is alive.
他还活着
He sacrificed himself for all of us.
他为我们所有人作出了牺牲
You know the worst thing we thought would happen?
你知道我们想象中最糟糕的是什么吗
Was that our work would fall into the hands of the energy companies.
就是我们落入敌人手中
We thought we could change the world.
我们自认为能改变世界
So naive.
真是幼稚
No, not naive.
不 这不是幼稚
Innocent, maybe.
也许是天真
But it’s not a crime.
但这并不是罪恶
I’m not so sure.
我不确定
Go back to work.
回去工作
Change the world.
改变世界
A gift, uh, you understand?
是恩典 知道吗
Let’s say for Catholics everywhere.
愿所有的教♥徒♥平安
The Carmerlengo’s age shouldn’t reach the decision.
教皇财政官的年龄不够
Signori
西格诺里
you are no doubt aware that the Holy Law of that man is ineligible for election to the papacy.
他没有参选教皇资格
He’s not a cardinal. He’s a priest.
他不是红衣主教 他只是个木事
He’s of insufficient age.
他年龄也不够
Or maybe there’s a way we could consider the possibility.
或许我们可以找出可行的办法
I am sorry. The protocols of conclave are not subject to modification.
抱歉 教会的规定从来不破例
I will not call a ballot on this matter.
我不会为他举♥行♥投票
But, signore, you would not hold a ballot.
但是 西格里诺 你以前就犯过这样的错
Surely, you remember?
记得吗
You gave up your post as Great Elector.
你放弃了选民的资格
They are singing at St. Peter’s Square.
他们在圣彼得广场等着呢
Now, what happened here tonight transcends our laws.
今晚要是我们的律法被打破了呢
Has it?
不会的
Is it God’s will that we give ourselves over to frenzy?
这是上帝的旨意 让我们如此激动
Discard the rules of the Church?
罔顾教会的规定吗
Perhaps we need not discard them.
或许我们不必放弃他
Signori, I am thinking now of Romano Pontifici Eligendo numero 60…
西格里诺 我正在思考罗马教皇选举法的第60条
Acclamation by Adoration. Exactly, signore. Exactly.
大声欢呼吧 就是这样 西格里诺 就是这样
Yes. If the Holy Spirit speaks through us…
如果上帝问我们
and we call a man’s name out loud…
我们大声叫出这个人的名字
That is election by adoration.
这就是崇拜而产生的选举
He’s God’s choice.
他就是上帝的选择
Yes. And the candidate need only be an ordained member of the clergy…
是的 候选者只需要是一名牧师
present in the Sistine Chapel at the moment of his election.
出现在西斯廷教堂选举的现场
I think we havn’t certain…
我认为我们并不确定
Signor Camerlengo?
财政官西格里诺
Yes?
是的
The cardinals ask you to join them in conclave as soon as possible.
主教们让你尽快加入他们的选举会议
Me?

Yes, Padre.
是的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Silvano’s journals. I want them back.
斯尔瓦诺的日记 我要拿回去
Richter said…
里克特说
His Holiness suffered from seizures…
他有重要的扣押物
and steps were taken…
这样做只是为了
for safety.
确保安全
He made sure he was watched he said.
看看他说的是不是真的
What if he were trying to give me this key?
他为什么要给我这把钥匙呢
That’s the Papal office.
这是教皇办公室
If the Pope was worried about seizures,
如果教皇真的担心扣押物
he must’ve had Richter install cameras without telling anyone.
他一定会偷偷安装摄像头
To keep an eye on him for his safety.
留心着他的安全
Maybe it records.
或者为了记录
I read the journals, Patrick.
我看了日记了 帕特里克
The scientist kept journals. So?
科学家爱写日志 怎么了
You figure prominently in them.
看起来作者很著名
Really?
是吗
The Devoli wasn’t just a physicist. He was also a Catholic priest.
本提沃里奥不仅仅是物理学家 他还是天主教神父
As such, he was deeply conflicted about the implications of his work
看起来他工作有很多疑问
and in need of spiritual guidance.
需要我们上帝的帮助
Like Galileo.
就像伽利略一样
About a month ago…he requested an audience with the Pope.
但是一个月以前 他向教皇辞去了职务
But you know that.
但是这个你知道这一切
You soon granted the audience and you were also present during it.
你还授予了这个权利 并参加了立誓仪式
The ‘God Particle’.
那是上帝的意思
To actually claim an act of creation. The blasphemy. The arrogance.
他不相信上帝创造了一切 对上帝亵渎且傲慢无礼
The Holy Father didn’t see it like that.
神父并没有那样说
He urged him to go public.
他要求公布于众
His Holiness thought that the discovery
他的研究
could actually scientifically prove the existence of a divine power.
就是要证明神的能量的存在
And begin to bridge the gap between science and religion.
并且填补科学与宗教之间的鸿沟
His work was not religious. It was sacrilegious.
他的工作不是宗教的 是和宗教抗争
But you…You saw the pope’s position as a softening of church law.
你看到教皇地位 逐渐地失去教会的权利
As an old man’s weakness. Your father’s weakness.
就像老人的弱点 你父亲的弱点
Your father’s weakness.
你父亲的弱点
He raised me to protect this Church…even from within.
从一开始 他就抚养我成为教会的保护着者
Then you conjured up an old enemy from the past. The Illuminati.
那你就编出老敌人 “光照派”来迷惑人
You found the ancient brands in the papal vaults and put them to use…
你看到了古老书上的标志就利用起来
to spread fear!
散播恐惧
The Cardinals are men of belief.
主教们是有信仰的人
Right now, their belief in evil is uniting them.
但现在 他们相信邪恶令之团结
The entire Catholic world will be united by this attack.
这一次的攻击会使 整个天主教大团结
There is no attack.
但这里并没有什么攻击
You’re trying to convince the Cardinals they’re in a war…
你是这说服红衣主教们 将会有场战争
so they will choose a warrior to lead them.
所以他们会选择一个勇士 来领导他们
We are at war.
我们就在战争
We’re weak when we should be strong.
而且我们应该变得强大起来
If science is allowed to claim the power of creation…
如果科学说明世界的起源 不是神创造的
what is left for God?
那我们的上帝该怎么办呢
It didn’t work, Patrick.
不会的 帕特里克
-It isn’t finished. – Oh, yes, it’s finished.
这还没完 不 结束了
It’s finished.
结束了
I’ve shown the journals to Father Simeon.
我给萨姆神父看了科学日志
The moment the doors to the Conclave open…
选举会一结束
he will tell the Cardinals what you’ve done.
他会告诉红衣主教团你所做的一切
I was planning on doing this alone.
我会说不是一个人做的
Put it down.
放下
But, perhaps, it’s better that you’re here.
最好你也在场
Put it down.
把它放下
Put it away.
快拿走
Help. He’s the one. He’s got a gun.
救命 是他 他有枪
Illuminatus. You bastard.
光照派的人 你这个畜生
Illuminatus! You bastard!
光照派的人 畜生
Padre.
神父
And get the helicopter for the older cardinals, right?
为年长的主教准备直升机
I’ve been summoned by the College of Cardinals.
我被唤来这里
Gently.
慢点
But within our walls.
就在这里
He’s on your side.
他是你这边的人
Father, into their hands I commend my spirit.
神父 我的精神将会延续
Church sources now confirm that
教堂方面证实
Carmelengo,Father Patrick McKenna
教皇内侍米坎已经死亡
has died of internal injuries sustained in his heroic fall…
死因为那次跳伞导致的内伤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!