What should I say? Why don’t you and Effie Klinker just fuck off
-别管我? -嘴巴干净点儿!
– and leave me alone? – You ass-wipe!
你在拿路易斯安那州的法律开玩笑
You play jump rope with Louisiana law and I’m going to stick
我会死盯着你这个从纽约来的蠢驴的
your big city smarts right up your New York ass.
克洛斯马克会一些妖术 乱七八糟的东西
This Krusemark was into black magic and all that shit.
警♥察♥碰到的最糟的事:就是有人为了
Nothing is worse for a cop than people
无稽 疯狂的理由杀人
who get killed for nutso reasons.
抱歉搞得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
也许你可以让你的的黑人将它整理干净
Maybe your nigger can clean it up.
你正在唱什么?
What are you singing?
强尼·菲佛瑞的歌♥ 我母亲过去总爱唱这首歌♥
It’s by Johnny Favorite. My mother used to sing it all the time.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他妈的!
Shit!
你想要什么 安卓先生?
What do you want, Mr. Angel?
-我想你应该知道 -为什么?
– I thought you knew. – Why should l?
你的两个蠢货带着一只狗跟了我几天了
Two of your morons with a matching poodle have been chasing me for days.
我正在找强尼·菲佛瑞
I’m looking for Johnny Favorite.
据我所知 那个混♥蛋♥已经死了
As far as I know, that dance band scumbag is dead.
那个混♥蛋♥或许杀了你的女儿
That dance band scumbag probably killed your daughter.
-是谁在雇用你? -我不能说
– Who is employing you? – I can’t say.
-我会付钱的 -他们也会
– I’ll pay. – So do they.
12年前 你和你的女儿从医院里偷偷带走了菲佛瑞
1 2 years ago, you and your daughter snatched Favorite from the nut hatch.
你给了一个瘾君子医生25000块
You gave a junkie doctor 25 grand
让他伪造强尼还在那里的事实
to pretend Johnny was still there.
直到一个星期前 你的圈套还没被识破
You did a good job until a week ago.
你用的是爱德华·开利这个名字
You used the name Edward Kelley.
我们到那边去吧那里比较安静 你还可以尝我们做的汤
Let’s go over here. It’s a little private and you can sample our Gumbo.
我的胃有毛病 受不了这儿的伙食
I’ve got an acid stomach. Cajun cooking kills me.
真可惜!我们这儿的汤做得很地道
Pity about your stomach! You’d have enjoyed our Gumbo.
我就是爱德华·开利 是我付给福勒25000块
I was Edward Kelley. It was me who paid Fowler the 25 grand.
-强尼认识你吗? -不认识
– Did Favorite know you? – No.
他像一个梦游的人 呆呆地看着窗外
He acted like a sleep walker. He looked out of the window at the lights.
-你把他带到哪里去了? -时代广场1943除夕夜
– Where were you taking him? – Times Square. New Years Eve, ’43.
我们在人群中放走了他 而他就永远地消失了
We dropped him off in the crowd, and he disappeared forever.
就这么回事
Or so we thought.
你是说你花了25000块把他弄出来
You’re telling me you paid 25 grand for a guy
然后就在人群中把他放了?
and lost him in a crowd?
我这么做是为了我的女儿
I did it for my daughter.
有些人认为他俩在逢场作戏
Some sort of hocus-pocus she and Johnny
可我知道 她已不能自拔
were fooling with. She was obsessed.
我知道 我在她的房♥间中发现一只被做成木乃伊的手
I know, I found a mummified hand in her room.
光荣的手 它可以打开任何的锁
The hand of glory. It’s supposed to open any lock.
它是一个杀人犯的右手上绞刑架前 被切了下来
It was the right hand of a murderer, cut off while his neck was in the noose.
玛格丽特是这么认为的
That’s what Margaret believed.
妖术!
Black magic!
妖术 法术 又有什么区别呢?
Black, white, what’s the difference?
玛格丽特总是…
Margaret was always…
-邪恶 -邪恶个屁
– Evil. – Evil as a dunghill.
总是有人说三道四 玛格丽特并不邪恶
Everyone speaks about someone else. Margaret wasn’t evil.
她只是个奇怪的孩子!
She was a strange kid!
她会认字前 就会用纸牌算命
She was into Tarot cards before she could read.
-谁教她的? -一些女佣或女家庭教师 谁知道
– Who got her started? – Some maid, or governess, who knows.
你说的每句话都是在放屁!
Everything you tell me is a crock of shit!
是你教她的!
You got her started!
你是魔鬼崇拜者!
You’re a devil worshipper!
黑暗王子保护有力者
The Prince of Darkness protects the powerful.
-狗屁! -你不信我也没办法
– Shit! – I can’t help if you don’t believe it.
全告诉我 你这个混♥蛋♥ 否则我现在就干掉你!
Come straight with me, you slime-bag, or I’ll save the state an execution!
是我介绍强尼和我女儿认识的 他很强大
I introduced Johnny Favorite to my daughter.
我亲眼见他在我家里召唤撒旦 他的道行比我深得多
I watched him conjure up Lucifer in my home. He was deeper in it than me.
他和撒旦签了契约 他出♥卖♥♥♥了他的灵魂
He made a pact with Satan. He sold his soul.
-你以为我会信这些吗? -我不在乎!
– You expect me to swallow that? – I don’t give a damn!
全是胡扯 你这个骗人的东西!
That’s a crock of shit, you lying toad!
-他为了演戏出♥卖♥♥♥了他的灵魂 -为了演戏?
– He sold his soul for stardom. – For stardom?
撒旦在暗中帮他
Satan rose from the depths.
但是他想瞒骗黑暗的王子
But he tried to outwit the Prince of Darkness.
当他变得强大的时候 他想偷偷躲开
When he made it big, he tried to duck out of it.
狗屁!
That’s a crock of shit!
强尼从古代的手稿里发现了一种黑暗仪式
Johnny found an obscure rite in an ancient manuscript.
他需要一个牺牲品
He needed a victim.
要和他同年同月同日出生
Someone his own age.
-为什么? -好偷取他的灵魂
– Why? – To steal their soul.
土斯和强尼选中了一个年轻的士兵
Toots and Johnny picked up a young soldier.
-是谁? -只是一个除夕夜在纽约
– Who? – Just a soldier
庆祝新年的的士兵
celebrating New Year’s Eve in New York.
他们把他带回了强尼住的旅馆
They took him back to Johnny’s hotel,
在那里他们举♥行♥了黑暗仪式
where they had the ceremony.
什么仪式?
What ceremony?
那个男孩被脱♥光♥了衣服
The boy was bound naked on a rubber mat,
绑在一个写满各种咒语的橡胶垫子上
there were complicated incantations.
他的胸前被打上五星的烙印
A pentacle was branded on his chest.
玛格丽特给了强尼一把处♥女♥匕♥首♥
Margaret gave Johnny a virgin dagger.
他把那个男孩整齐的切开 吃了他的心
He sliced the boy clean open and ate his heart.
当他吞下去的时候 那颗心仍在跳动
It was still beating when he wolfed it down.
强尼想要变成那个士兵
Johnny wanted to become that soldier.
但他还没有转变完 就被应♥召♥入伍了
Before he had worked it out, he was drafted,
后来受伤被遣送回家的时候 已经忘记自己的身份
injured and sent home without even knowing who he was.
那个男孩是谁?
Who was the boy?
只有强尼知道
Only Johnny knew.
他把姓名牌放在一个花瓶里交给了玛格丽特
He put the dog tags in a vase and gave it to Margaret.
把他在时代广场放走也是玛格丽特的主意
It was Margaret’s plan to drop him off in Times Square.
那是他在出事前记得的最后一个地方
The last place he remembered before it happened.
他需要一个牺牲品 要和他同年同月同日出生
He needed a victim. Someone his own age.
偷取他们的灵魂
To steal their soul.
他把那个男孩整齐的切开并吃了他的心
He sliced the boy clean open and he ate his heart.
那个男孩是谁?
Who was the boy?
强尼想变成那个士兵
Johnny wanted to be the soldier.
也许他已得到了那个家伙的灵魂
Maybe he gained the guy’s soul,
但在我看来 他仍是强尼
but he still looked like Johnny to me.
我知道我是谁了!
I know who I am!
唉…
Alas…
耍些小聪明而没给自己带来任何好处
How terrible is wisdom if it brings
那真是太可悲了 强尼
no profit to the wise, Johnny.
路易士.赛佛…
Louis Cyphre…
“撒旦!”
“Lucifer!”
连你的名字也是个该死的笑话
Even your name is a dime store joke.
“梅菲斯特(恶魔)”这个名字
“Mephistopheles” is such a mouthful
在曼哈顿是广为人知的 强尼
in Manhattan, Johnny.
你以为吓住了一个迷信的老吉他手
Do you think posing as the devil,
一个女巫和刚才那个老家伙
just because it scared a superstitious old guitar player,
就可以以魔鬼的身份出现
and that witch, and that nutty old man,
来吓唬我吗?没必要 我知道我是谁
do you think it’s going to scare me? It ain’t, because I know who I am.
你杀了他们 还想陷害到我身上
You killed them, and you’re trying to pin it on me.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
如果我有分开的蹄子和尾巴的话
If I had cloven hooves and a tail,
你会不会觉得更有说服性
would you be more convinced?
你是神经病
You’re crazy.
我知道我是谁 你想陷害我
I know who I am. You’re trying to frame me.
你想陷害我
You’re trying to frame me.
我知道我是谁是你杀了他们 我没杀过任何人!
I know who I am. You murdered them people! I never killed nobody!
我没有杀福勒
I didn’t kill Fowler,
我没有杀土斯
I didn’t kill Toots,
我也没有杀玛格丽特或克洛斯马克
and I didn’t kill Margaret or Krusemark.
我一个人也没杀
I killed no one.
-恐怕是你做的 强尼 -我的名字不是强尼!
– I’m afraid you did, Johnny. – My name’s not Johnny!
所有人都是你杀的 很自然 是在我的引导下
All killed by your own hand. Guided by me, naturally.
从你把那个男孩切开那一刻开始就注定会这样
You were doomed from the moment you slit that young boy in half.
这12年来 你都是活在别人的记忆和生活中
You’ve been living on borrowed time and another man’s memories for 1 2 years.
-我想告诉瓦恩萨普 他知道的! -他死了
– I want to tell Winesap, he knows! – He’s dead.
可怕的意外!
Nasty accident!
别担心 不会有人因少了个律师而伤心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!