Agreed.But if Miss Claythorne had not screamed,
同意,但要是克莱索恩小姐没叫
we would still be in the dining room,and the judge would be alive.
法官可能还活生生地在餐厅里
Now wait a minute. Don’t confuse things.
等等 奇怪,
One of you two pulled this trigger and you’re trying to pin it on Miss Claythorne.
你们两个笨蛋为什么要怀疑 克莱索恩小姐呢
Now you wait a minute, Mr. Lombard.
你等等,隆巴德先生
We know very well that the judge was on the point of an important discovery.
我们知道法官有了什么重大发现
How do we know what was in the judge’s mind? I do know.
我们不知道法官在想什么 我知道
He took me into his confidence.
他告诉我的
Truth. The entire truth.
真♥相♥,所有的真♥相♥
Miss Claythorne, did you or did you not,commit the crime, of which the gramophone accused you?
克莱索恩小姐 你承认留声机碟对你的指控吗?
I’d rather not talk about it.
我以为我说过了
Ah, but you must. We’ve all confessed our little errors.
哦,没有 我们都说了自己的小…失误
All except you.
除了你
Come now, my girl.
说吧,姑娘
You didn’t really kill this Barclay chap did you?
你没有杀了那个巴拉克雷对吗?
Will you take my word, if I tell you I didn’t?
如果我说没有,你信吗?
I’m afraid, I will.
恐怕我会
Then you have my word for it.
那你听到了我的答案
And don’t ask me any more questions.
别再问我了
Can’t you see she’s telling the truth?
你看不出来她在说实话吗
That is precisely her mistake.
这就是她的失误
I don’t see why. You will. You will.
我不明白 你会的,你会的
The judge reasoned it out.
法官早就想到了
Owen enticed us to this island to be punished for our past crimes.Right.
欧文叫我们到这岛来惩罚 我们过去的罪行是
We three have admitted, shall I say, our guilt.
我们三个过去有点…小罪
Right.Therefore, we cannot be interested in the punishment of crime. – Right.
对 所以我们不可能去惩罚犯罪
Conclusion: Owen is the one
对 结论
who has not committed any past crimes.
欧文是那个过去没有犯过罪的人
I get it!
我懂了
What a wonderful brain.
真是聪明啊
To think he couldn’t save his own life.Yes, but he saved ours.
他不能说的是他自己 是,但他说出了我们的
Yes of course, that’s the important thing.
当然,那很重要
Do you understand now, Mr. Lombard?
你清楚了吗,隆巴德先生
Oh, it’s great. Convincing. Mathematical deduction.
对,很有说服力,数学推导
Oh, wait a minute.
哦,等等
Oh, no! Not you either, Blore.
不 你不是法官
Now nobody has it.That’s an excellent arrangement.
这样没人可以进了 非常好的安排
Now we can all sleep. Let’s turn in, gentlemen.
我们都可以睡了 散伙吧,先生们
Good night, gentlemen.Doctor
晚安,先生 医生
I find one flaw in your theory.
我在你推理中找到个错误
I could destroy it in four words.Do you want to hear them?
我可以用四个词推♥翻♥他 想听吗
Suppose I said: I am Mr. Owen.
假如我说“我是欧文先生”
It would be most interesting.
那是最有趣的
But quite unlikely.
但,十分不可信
Trouble with you, Lombard, is nobody could believe you.
省点吧,隆巴德 没人相信你
Too bad. I was just trying to be helpful.
太糟了,我只想帮忙
Good night. Sleep well.
晚安,睡好
I hope I will.
我希望我可以
I’m sure I will.
我确定我会的
How long have you been out there? Shh.
你在外面多久了 嘘
Not so loud.
别太大声
But how long have you been out there?
你在外面多久了
Ever since you put out your light.
从你熄灯之后
Why?
为什么
I wanted to be here
我想来这里
to welcome Mr. Owen.
迎接欧文先生
Locking you in this room and leaving the key outside is a little too obvious, isn’t it?
把你锁进房♥间,钥匙放在外面 这样做太明显了,不是吗
It’s the doctor or Blore.
要不就是医生,要不就是布洛尔
And unless I am mistaken, one of them is going to come through that door at any minute.
要是没猜错的话,他们中的一个人 会随时开门进来
How do I know he’s not here already?
怎么知道他现在不在这里
You.

If you believe that you wouldn’t have opened your window.
如果你觉得是我 就不会开窗了
What about me?
我呢?
Hmm. You’re not smart enough.
你没那么聪明
A quick thinking girl would have confessed to any old crime,
一个头脑灵活的女孩会 承认任何过去的罪行
in order to clear herself of what’s happened in this house.
来洗清自己的嫌疑
Are you sure, you didn’t kill this fellow, Barclay?
你真的没有杀巴拉克雷先生吗?
Maybe you forgot about it.
可能你忘记了
Or maybe he never existed.
或者没有这个人
Yes, he did.
不,有的
Or maybe, he was never killed.
或者他没被杀
Yes, he was.
不,他被杀了
By someone who was close to you?
你身边的人杀了?
And you were suspected?
你被怀疑?
What happened to that someone, who was close to you?
那个你身边的人发生什么事了?
She was my sister.
她是我姐姐
I took care of her to the very last.
我是替罪羊
Oh, now I see that Mr. Owen isn’t infallible.
哦,看来欧文先生搞错了
You don’t belong in this house.
你不属于这房♥子
You haven’t killed your way into it.
你的控告是错的
Aren’t you ashamed of taking this ever so lightly, Mr. Lombard?
隆巴德先生 你说这些事情的时候不感到羞愧吗
Don’t call me Mister.
不要叫我先生
And don’t call me Lombard.
不要叫我隆巴德
I’ll tell you something about Mr. Lombard.
我和你说说隆巴德先生的事情
Something else that Mr. Owen doesn’t know…Listen!
欧文先生不知道的事情 谁?
Give me a chance to grab him when he comes in.
他进来的时候让我抓住他
Don’t shoot unless you have to.
不到紧要关头不要开枪
He’s going away. Down the stairs.
他走了
I’m going to find out.
我会找出来的
I forgot. It’s locked.
我忘记它锁上了
I’ll go around the other way. Take the gun.
我从另一条路走 带上枪
Oh you keep it, in case I can’t get back.But he might kill you.
你拿着 但他可能会杀你
If he does, he’s going to make a serious mistake.
如果他杀我, 他就犯了个严重的错误
The other thing he doesn’t know is I am not Mr. Lombard.
他不知道的是,我不是隆巴德先生
Now, we’ll find out.
很快就知道了
It’s either Blore or the doctor.The one, who’s not in his room.
不是医生就是布洛尔 他们中的一个就是欧文先生
Blore!Blore! Get up. Open the door.
布洛尔,起来,开门
Who let that girl out of her room?
谁让那女孩出来的
Never mind about her. Come on, Blore!
别理她了,过来,布洛尔
He’s not here. Now we know who it is.
他不在,我们知道他是谁了
I heard him go downstairs. Come on, Blore. We’ll catch him!
快下楼去,快点,布洛尔 我们去抓住他
How do I know you heard the doctor?
我怎么知道你不是医生
Don’t be a fool, Blore.- We’ve no time to waste.
别像个白♥痴♥,布洛尔 我们没时间了
Ah, life is short, isn’t it?
哦,生命短暂了
But I heard him too Mr. Blore. Oh, you did, did you?
但我有个工具 哦,是吗
That’s a nice present, you’ve got there.Mr. Lombard’s getting generous.
你有个不错的礼物啊 隆巴德先生有危险了
You go first! Come on, Vera!
你先走 快点,维拉
Might be a trick.
可能是障眼法
Right, Blore. Maybe, he’s in the house.
对,或许他在房♥子里
One. Two. Three.
1,2,3
Three Indians only.
只有3个印第安人
He wants to make us think, he’s dead.
他想造成死亡的假象
That’s to throw us off the track.
这就是欧文的把戏
You don’t fool us this time, Dr. Armstrong!
不要再骗我们了,阿姆斯特朗医生
Who’s there?
这是什么
Lombard!
隆巴德
Blore. What are you doing down there alone?
布洛尔,你一个人在下面干什么
I think I know where the doctor is.
我想我知道医生在哪里了 哪里
Where?I’m not sure yet. I’ll wait for you.
我还不确定,我等你下来
Alright. We shan’t be long.
好的,很快
I get it!
我知道了
Aren’t you being careless, unlocking your door when you don’t know who’s out here?
你刚才是不是在不知道 外面有谁的时候锁门了
But I thought it was you.
我以为那是你
You heard it too, eh?
你也听到了,对吧
I heard you pass my door.
我听到你走过我房♥门
Not me. I thought I heard you.
我?我以为我听到的是你
Are you sure you haven’t been outside of your room?
你确定没有走出过房♥间吗
I wanted to ask you the same thing.
我还想问你一样的问题呢
Maybe, Mr. Blore came back to his room.
或许布洛尔先生回到他自己的房♥间
No, no-no. I knocked on his door.
不不不,我敲过他的房♥门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!