who’s going to keep it?
但谁要保存这钥匙呢?
Rogers!
罗杰斯
Open up, Rogers!
开门,罗杰斯
Keep away from that door.
不要靠近那门
It’s me, Lombard! Open up!
是我,隆巴德,开门
Do you take me for a fool, Mr. Lombard?
你以为我是傻瓜啊,隆巴德先生
Don’t be silly, Rogers!
别傻了,罗杰斯
Don’t be silly yourself, sir.
您自己别犯傻,先生
This is Judge Quinncannon, You know my voice, Rogers!
我是昆卡农法官 你听得出来是我的声音吧
Doctor Armstrong! This is Blore, Rogers.
阿姆斯特朗医生 布洛尔侦探
Open the door!
开门
At a time like this, I wouldn’t open the door even if it was Santa Claus.
我锁上就不会开了 就算是圣诞老人来了也不开
We just want to give you a key.
我们只想给你把钥匙
What for?
什么钥匙?
Never mind, you idiot!
这不用你担,心
Hurry up! It’s raining!
快点,外面很冷
Shove it… under the door, sir.
在门缝下给我,先生
Good night, Rogers.
晚安,罗杰斯
Keep your door locked.
锁好门
Don’t worry about me, sir.
不用为我担,心,先生
Ohhh, be careful, Judge.
要小,心啊,法官
Oh, I shall.
我会的
You know, the common cold kills more people than…
你知道,普通感冒致死的人比…
Never mind.
算了
I need hardly advise you to lock you doors.
我建议你最好锁上门
And put a chair under the handle.There are ways of turning locks from the outside.
我会的,这样从外面 进来要费点时间
And if it should turn out that one of you is Mr. Owen,
如果你们中的一个是欧文先生
just remember I’m a very light sleeper.
要记得我睡得很浅,晚安
Good night. Good night, gentlemen.
晚安,先生们
May we all meet safely in the morning.
但愿我们明早都平安
Good night. Good night, sir.
晚安 晚安
Miss Brent! Miss Brent!
布伦特小姐,布伦特小姐
She doesn’t answer!- Is her door locked?
她没回答,先生 门锁了吗?
Of course, try it!
当然 试试
You grasp the fact very quickly, Blore.
她不在这里
What’s wrong, Mr. Blore?
你的反应真快啊,布洛尔
Miss Brent’s missing. I knocked on all your doors,
什么事,布洛尔先生 布伦特小姐失踪了
she was the only one that didn’t answer.
我叫你们都锁门 只有她没锁
What’s wrong with that? It’s late.
这有什么问题呢
We all overslept.
是啊,我们都睡了
I heard her get up. She must gone downstairs.
我听到她起床 她肯定又出去了
I locked that door last night.
我昨晚把那门锁住了
Who opened it?
谁开了
Look.

Good morning.
早上好
It’s such a pretty pattern.I thought I’d like to copy it for a new shawl.
好漂亮的丝带 我在海边捡到的
Was that door locked when you went out?
你出去的时候那门是锁着的吗
Oh, yes, I opened it.
是,我开的
Good morning, Miss Brent.
早上好,布伦特小姐
I too like to walk before breakfast.But I wouldn’t have gone out alone.
我也喜欢在早餐前散散步 但我不会一个人去
I feel perfectly safe when I’m alone. Thank you.
我一个人的时候感到十分安全 谢谢
I share your feeling.
我懂你的感受
But didn’t you know you that Rogers was outside?
你知道罗杰斯在外面吗
Poor man. I hope he didn’t catch cold.
可怜的人,但愿他没感冒
What’s that?- Someone’s knocking.
什么声音? 有人在敲东西
Kitchen door.Rogers, of course. He wants to get in.
厨房♥门 肯定是罗杰斯,他想进来
That’s it. We forgot all about breakfast.
可能他要做早餐了
Where is he?
他在哪
Somebody was knocking.
有什么东西在敲着
Rogers!
罗杰斯
Rogers!
罗杰斯
He’s not there.
他不在那
Rogers!
罗杰斯
Know what I think? We got our man.
不,我想我们找到了
It’s Rogers!
是罗杰斯
It fits the psychological pattern.
这符合,心理学特征
His behavior last night was distinctly abnormal.
他昨晚的行为完全不正常
Psychological pattern, my eye. I go by facts.
,心理学不关我事 我用事实说话
He was officially accused, Fact!
他有犯罪的证据
He got drunk.He wouldn’t open the door to the woodshed. Fact!
他喝醉了,不开柴房♥的门 这都是事实
Realizing this morning,that he’d gone to the end of his rope. He disappears.Fact!
今天早上他醒悟过来, 要停止这行为,他走了事实
There’s another fact you haven’t mentioned about Rogers.
你们说的都不是事实
He’s dead.
他死了
The murderer was fastidious.
凶手很狡猾
He cleaned this blade after striking down his victim.
他在袭击受害人之后 擦干净了这斧头
Obviously he crept up behind, swung this chopper
很明显,他从后面袭击 举起来,砍下去
and brought it down, splitting the cranium.
砍中他的头项
Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks.
七个印第安小男孩,用刀砍木棍
One chopped himself in half and then there were six.
一个砍自己,还剩六个人
Would it have needed much strength to strike the blow?
这样砍是不是要很大力气
Well, a woman could have done it.If that’s what you mean.
你是说女人也可能是凶手吗
Miss Claythorne was locked in her room, Doctor,
医生,克莱索恩小姐的门是锁了的
if that’s what you mean.
你是什么意思
We were all in our rooms.
我们都在房♥间里了
Except…
除了
No breakfast yet?
还没有早餐?
No.
没有
If I had a butler like Rogers. I’d soon get rid of him.
我觉得罗杰斯是无辜的
Wait! We we’ve forgotten something.
等等,我们忘了点东西
What? The dining room!
什么 餐厅
It’s still locked. Where’s the key?
还是锁着的,钥匙在哪里
We found it in Rogers’s pocket.
我在罗杰斯口袋里找到的
One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.
1,2,3,4,5,6
Another one missing? But the door was locked.
另一个不见了? 门还是锁着的
I get it!
我知道了
No I don’t.
我不知道了
Did you ever hear of a bee sting being fatal?
你听说过蜜蜂能杀人吗?
No, why?
没有,干嘛了
Six little Indian boys playing with a hive.
六个印第安小男孩,无聊玩蜂箱
A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.
一个被蛰死,还剩五个人
Very stupid to kill the only servant in the house.
杀死屋子里唯一的仆人是很愚蠢的
Now we don’t even know where to find the marmalade.
现在我们连到哪里 找盖子都不知道了
Watch out for a bee.
小,心点,小蜜蜂
I’d be careful with that young man.
小,心那小伙子
I mean to, Miss Brent. I’m careful of everyone.
我不笨 我小,心所有人
A clear conscience is the best armor.
良知是最珍贵的宝石
This island is in the image of life.
这小岛是个理想的世界
The innocent has to be surrounded by criminals.
清白的人应该惩治罪恶
That sounds like Mr. Owen talking.
听起来是欧文先生的口气
I see nothing wrong with his idea of punishing the guilty.
我觉得他惩治罪恶没有什么错
What about his accusations against you?
那些对你的控罪呢
I wonder if these eggs are fresh.
我不喜欢鱼子
What about it, Miss Brent.
怎么回事呢,布伦特小姐
Your young nephew, aren’t you to blame for his death?
你是不是对你小侄子的死负责呢
Family gossip, Miss Claythorne.
这么说吧,克莱索恩小姐
My sister’s boy had bad blood.
我姐姐的儿子运气不好
From the father’s side, of course.
当然是因为他爸爸
But he was no good, naturally.I had to have him placed in a reformatory.
他对大家都不好 事实上,我没有理他
I do hope these eggs aren’t overcooked.
我真,心希望这个错误能够结束
What happened to the boy?
那小男孩呢
Oh, I never saw him again.
我再也没见过他了
He added to his many sins by hanging himself.
他的为人处世不应该留在这世界上
I got it!
我知道了
I know who took the last Indian.- Who?
我知道谁拿了那个印第安人 谁?
Rogers.
罗杰斯
He had the key to this room. Fact.
钥匙在他那里,事实
He sneaks in and takes a little Indian.Locks the door again.
他偷偷拿走那小印第安人 再把门锁上
Goes back to the woodshed where he chops some sticks.
回柴房♥砍些柴火
Fact.
事实
And then… And then…
然后… 然后?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!