Nothing in there but the Russian.
什么都没有,除了那俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I keep hearing that song he was singing last night just before he popped off.
我想你会唱那首歌♥吧 之前听你哼过
Ten Little Indians? Yes. It certainly was his swan song.
10个小印第安人? 当然,耳熟能详
One thing is certain. He isn’t inside.
有件事是确定的
Therefore, he must be outside.
他来了就肯定要走
Brilliant thinking, Blore! Eh?
很聪明的想法啊
I’m afraid it’s no use watching for the boat.
恐怕这样等船来是没有用的
It won’t come till Monday.
船星期一才会来
No boat will ever come, Juliet.
没有船会来的,朱丽叶
We’re here forever.
我们永远都在这里
What made you love him, Juliet?
你爱他什么,朱丽叶
Sir John!
约翰爵士
Oh. Forgive me, my child.
原谅我,孩子
You don’t understand.
你不明白的
Nobody! Not a living thing.
没人 连活着的东西都没有
Not even a hiding place.
也没有地方可以藏♥人♥
Not even a seagull could hide down there.
没有什么东西可以藏在那里
I don’t understand it.
我不懂
Maybe we’ve been wrong.Building a nightmare out of imagination.
可能我们都错了 这只是我们想象出来的恶梦
Two people dead isn’t imagination.
两个人的死不是想象
The Russian may have committed suicide.
那俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了自己
And Mrs. Rogers?
罗杰斯太太呢?
Well, you didn’t give an overdose last night, did you?
你昨晚是不是给了她过量的药
Doctors can’t afford to make mistakes of that kind.
医生容许有这样的错误
We cannot blunder as detectives sometimes do.
不会有什么大碍 侦探有时候也会犯这种错误
It wouldn’t be your first mistake
这不是你第一次失误了
if that gramophone record is to be believed.
如果那张碟说的是真的
Gentlemen, gentlemen this is no time for quarrelling.
先生们,现在没有时间争吵了
Let’s face it we’re in a trap. You shouldn’t forget
面对它吧 我们被困住了
the ten little Indians on the dinner table.
你们不该忘记那餐桌上的 10个小印第安人
That’s right. Mr. Owen’s hand is plain to see.
对,欧文先生的踪迹是可以找到的
Yes, but where the devil is Mr. Owen himself?
是啊,但这邪恶的手在哪里啊
If Mr. Owen is on this island, he’ll catch his death of cold.
如果欧文先生在岛上 他肯定要得重感冒
If that’s supposed to be a joke, I don’t see the point.
这是个玩笑吧 哪里好笑了
All we have to do is to keep quiet and we’ll hear him sneeze.
我们只要不说话听听谁在 打喷嚏就知道了
I’m sorry it’s only cold meat and salad.
对不起,只有冷肉和沙拉
I did the best I could.
我已经尽我所能了
Okay, Rogers. Oh we understand.
哦,我们理解的
Rogers
罗杰斯
we’re only seven today.
今天只有7个人
I’m sorry miss.
对不起
You called General Mandrake?
你叫曼瑞克将军了吗?
I looked in his room, Miss, but he’s not there.
我去过他房♥间,但他不在
Didn’t he come in the house?
他没回屋子吗?
I didn’t see him, Doctor.
我没看到他,医生
Last time I saw, he was mooning around on the beach.
我最后看见他的时候 他在沙滩散步
He seemed quite abnormal.
很不正常
I know where he is.
我去找他
You stay here, Miss Claythorne.
你待着,我去找
You say the General was behaving very strangely?
你说将军的行为很奇怪?
Like a man out of his mind.
像失去理智
In other words, a lunatic.
换句话说,疯了
Right ho, the old boy’s barmy.
像个老小孩在说胡话
Whom the Gods destroy, they first make mad.
上帝会摧毁第一个见到的人
Well? Aren’t we looking for a lunatic?
你也在找他不正常的行为?
He said no boat will ever come.
他说没有船会来
Then he knows something.
那他肯定知道什么
Maybe he’s not as crazy as we think he is.
或许他没我们想的那么神经
Doctor, you better come with me.
医生,你最好跟我来
Don’t wait for us.
不用等我们
And don’t wait for the General any longer.
也不用再等将军了
Poisoned glass could mean suicide.
有毒的杯子可能是自杀
An overdose of sedative might have been an accident.
过量的药物可能是意外
But
但是
this instrument,
这个工具
which you saw me remove from the back of the third victim means only one thing:
从第三个受害者的背上得到的 这只能说明一件事
Murder.
谋杀
Or an act of God.
或者是上帝的旨意
My dear lady,
听着,小姐
in my experience of ill doing,
我祷告的经验告诉我
Providence means the work of punishment to us mortals.
上帝把折磨人的工作留给了凡人
Evidently, Mr. Owen believes we are guilty of certain crimes,
那些欧文先生认为能够 指控某项罪名的证据…
which the law cannot touch
被锁进档案 不可能找到
and he’s appointed himself to execute justice.
这些证据把他变成了正义的刽子手
That is why he has enticed us to this island.
所以他在这岛上搞这么多把戏
There’s no one on this island. I tell you. No one.
这岛上没有人有武器, 我说过没有医生
Doctor. Doctor Armstrong! What is it, man?
阿姆斯特朗医生 什么事?
There’s another little Indian figure missing.
另一个印第安人不见了
That accounts for the General.
轮到将军了
I was expecting that.
我早就料到了
You just said there’s no one on this island.
你说这岛上没有人
In a sense you may know.
你的意思是这样
Nevertheless, I am now certain that Mr. Owen is here.
但我相信欧文先生住在这里
How can he be here?
他不可能在这里
I don’t believe in the invisible man.
我不信有隐形人
He’s not invisible.
他不是隐形的
Mr. Owen could only come to this island in one way.
欧文先生只能有一个方法 在这个岛上
It’s perfectly clear.
就是他住在这里
Mr. Owen is one of us.
欧文先生
Do you have to do that?
你非得这么做吗?
I’m just studying Mr. Owen’s little scheme.
我在研究欧文先生的阴谋
Maybe you know how the General was killed.
或者你早知道将军被杀了
My dear Blore, can’t you read?
亲爱的布洛尔,你看不到吗
Eight little Indians boys traveling in Devon,
八个印第安小男孩,动身去德文
One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.
一个要留下,还剩七个人
The old soldier stayed here, didn’t he?
他是这里的老兵 不是吗
Am I disturbing your little game?Not at all, Blore.
我打扰了您的小游戏吗 完全没有,先生
Nothing clears the mind like a game of precision.
没什么可以打扰游戏中的头脑
What game are you playing, judge?
法官,你在玩什么游戏
We’ve come to the conclusion, the doctor and I,
医生和我都认为
that this whole story is a game of the mind.
这是个斗智的故事
There we are.
我们开始了
Eight of us came to this island.
我们8个人来到这小岛
The Rogers were waiting for us.Don’t forget, waiting for us.
罗杰斯夫妇在等我们 别忘了,在等我们
One of the ten is Mr. Owen.
10个中的一个是欧文先生
We agree on that.
我同意
Out of all of us, three persons are definitely cleared.
在我们之间,有三个人被杀了
Who? The dead ones.
死了
Our Russian friend,
我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
Mrs. Rogers and the General.
罗杰斯太太,将军
Seven little Indians left. Six.
剩下7个小印第安人 6个
One is bogus.Correct, sir.
一个是欧文 正确
One of us is Mr. Owen.
我们中的一个人是欧文先生
Which one?
哪一个
Where’s your alibi?
你的不在场证明呢
I’m not like you Mr. Blore. I am a well known professional man.
我不像你布洛尔先生 我是个出名的专业人士
My dear doctor, that proves less than nothing.
我想是医生的机率微乎其微
I too am a well known person.
我也会偶尔发发神经
But doctors have gone mad before now.
医生以前发过疯
Judges have gone mad
丘吉尔也发过疯
and so have policemen.
他打了警♥察♥
And, may I say, explorers, Mr. Lombard?
这可能也是隆巴德先生的情况
You may. You may.
可以这么说
Why do you leave Miss Claythorne out of it?
你为什么不怀疑克莱索恩小姐
We don’t. Nor you, my dear lady.
我们没有… 你也有嫌疑,小姐
Well, I quite appreciate that nobody can be exonerated without proof.
很感激没有人会在证据 确凿前被定罪
What about Rogers?
罗杰斯呢?
That’s what I was thinking.
我想
What do we know about him?
我们对他有多少了解
He put that record on the gramophone, didn’t he.
他放那张碟的,不是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!