Here is to crime!
给罪犯干杯
How perfectly disgusting!
多恶,心啊
Drinks like an animal.
喝得像个畜牲
Huh? What did you say?
嗯?你说什么?
He’s not moving.Just plain drunk.
他不动了 只是醉了
Just plain dead.
他在死了
What did the doctor say?
医生说什么?
Dead.
死
What?
什么?
What are you looking at, Rogers?
你在看什么,罗杰斯
It’s broken, sir.
它碎了,先生
You’ll have more than that to report to the owner of this house.
你看起来很珍惜这些瓷人
But Mr. Owen isn’t the owner, sir.
欧文先生不是原先的主人
He’s only leased it for the weekend.
他只是个警♥察♥
Ah, then you know more than you told us.
你没有把知道的都告诉我们
Come, come, Rogers,
来吧来吧,罗杰斯
are you quite sure that there is no one else on this island?
我想你知道关于这小岛的故事
I’d swear to it, sir.
我发誓,先生
I believe you Rogers.
我相信你,罗杰斯
But I’m afraid your story will be questioned by the police.
但我想警♥察♥相不相信是个问题
Don’t touch!
不要碰
I thought you’d gone to bed, Mr. Blore.
我以为你睡了,布洛尔先生
In our profession,
我是专业人士
Doctor, we don’t always do what we appear to do.
我们的行为可能会导致 意想不到的后果
Perhaps it the same in yours.
对于你来说或许也是这样
Why don’t you want me To touch that glass?
你为什么不让我碰那杯子
I thought it would be inadvisable for you to have your fingerprints on it.
这样会有你的指纹在上面
Smell it.
闻闻
Lethal solution.
没什么头绪
Suicide?
谋杀?
That, I believe comes under your profession, sir.
我想那是您的专业了,先生
Doctor!
医生
Doctor Armstrong!
阿姆斯特朗医生
Doctor Armstrong! What is it, Rogers?
阿姆斯特朗医生 什么事,罗杰斯?
It’s the wife, sir. She doesn’t look right to me.
我妻子,她看起来奄奄一息
Go ahead I’ll follow you.
去吧,我跟着你
Good morning, Miss Brent.
早上好,布伦特小姐
I hope you slept better than I did.
您穿得比我还体面
I slept very well, thank you.
我穿得很得体,谢谢
I have nothing on my conscience.
我不否认
Good morning, General.
早上好,将军
Good morning.
早上好
General Mandrake!
曼瑞克将军
Yes, Juliet? Oh!
什么事,朱丽叶
Forgive me, young lady.
哦,原谅我,小姐
I was thinking of my wife.
我在想我妻子
Good morning, Miss Claythorne. What about breakfast?
早上好,克莱索恩小姐 早餐好了没?
Do you mind if I sit down like this?
等我穿好衣服坐下来
Morning, Judge.
早上好,法官
Morning, Miss Brent.
早上好,布伦特小姐
Good morning.
早上好
What? Is something worrying you?
怎么? 你在担,心什么?
I don’t understand it.
我不明白
There are a lot of things, I don’t understand, sir!
这一切我都不明白,先生
These little figures.
看看这些小人
How many were there last night? Ten?- Ten. – Yes, ten.
昨晚有多少个?10个? 对
Rogers found one broken after… after what happened.
罗杰斯在“那件事”发生后 发现一个碎了
And now, how many do you see? Eight.
现在有多少个
Only eight.
8个 只有8个
That’s what I counted.
我也是看到这么多
Oh, let Mr. Owen worry about it. They’re his Indians.
这是欧文先生要担,心的 是他的印第安人
What about breakfast?
早餐呢?
I afraid you’ll have to go without breakfast.
我想你吃不了早餐了
Mrs. Rogers died in her sleep.
罗杰斯太太在睡梦中死去了
What? What?
什么?
How? Heart failure?
怎么死的? ,心脏病?
Her heart certainly failed to beat.
,心脏当然停止跳动
What caused it to fail, I cannot say.
为什么这样我也不清楚
Conscience?
良知
Oh conscience, my eye. What about her husband?
我有良知 她丈夫呢?
He was scared to death, for fear his wife would talk.
他吓得半死躲起来了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry there’s no breakfast prepared.
很抱歉没有准备早餐
But you see, my wife…- It’s all right, Rogers. – We understand.
因为我妻子… 罗杰斯,没关系,我们理解…
But I thought you told us, he was dead.
奇怪,我以为你和我们说他死了
His wife. Eh?
他妻子
His wife!
嗯? 他妻子
Wife?
妻子?
No, no, no.
不…
I don’t think a man would ever kill his wife.
我想一个人不会杀他妻子的
No matter how guilty she was.
无论她有多大罪
The wicked flee when no man pursueth.
每个人最脆弱的地方
Two accidental deaths in 12 hours?
12小时内两次意外死亡
I don’t believe it!
我不相信 好吧
Nor I! What do you say, Judge?
法官,你有什么想法?
How does the rhyme go, Miss Claythorne?
克莱索恩小姐 那首歌♥怎么唱来着
Ten Little Indians?
10个印第安小男孩
One choked his little self and then were nine.
一个噎死了,剩下9个
Go on…
嗯,继续
One overslept himself. And then there were eight.
一个睡死了,剩下8个
We are eight people on this island now.
这岛上剩下8个人了
Lombard! I’ll be ready in a minute!
隆巴德 我很快就好
Take your time!
慢慢来
You know I got it? Got what?
你知道,我知道了 知道什么?
There’s one thing this fellow Owen forgot.
我们都忘了一件事
This island is just a bare rock.
这里到处都是岩石 我们会抓住那个疯子
We’ll catch that raving maniac.He would have to be a fool to stay on the island.
下次他可能会下毒杀 了所有岛上的人
You mean Rogers is lying?
你是说罗杰斯说谎?
Why not? The man’s scared,
怎么了
scared out of his senses, that’s obvious.
他很害怕
That’s why I think that he is telling the truth.
所以我觉得他说的是真的
A lunatic like Owen could have found a hiding place before Rogers arrived here.
罗杰斯来之前那人就找到 个地方藏好了
It doesn’t matter if Rogers is lying or not.
罗杰斯有没有说谎并不重要
You agree that Mr. Owen Esquire is hiding, don’t’ you.
你同意欧文就在这岛上,不是吗
He’ll certainly be dangerous. We ought to be armed.
这里很危险,我们得逃跑
Yes, too bad we’re not allowed to carry firearms in England.
这里太荒芜了,都不像英格兰
It puts the normal citizen at a great disadvantage.
城市的人在这种环境下很不利
You mean you haven’t any weapon?
你是说你有武器?
You know Blore, it’s strange,but I came to the same conclusion you did.
布洛尔,你知道吗 很奇怪,我和你想的一样
Mr. Owen is hiding, maybe inside this house.
欧文先生在躲着 或许就在这城♥堡♥里
He appears to have an accomplice, hasn’t he?
他似乎有帮凶,不是吗?
If you ask me, Rogers…
如果你问我,罗杰斯…
I have a feeling I’m being watched. Secretly.
我觉得我被秘密地监视了
What do you see?
你们在看什么?
I… I thought heard a strange voice.
我…我听到些奇怪的声音
Gentlemen, I have come to the conclusion that the invisible Mr. Owen is hiding somewhere on this island.
先生们,我得出个结论 那个看不见的欧文先生藏在这岛上
Extraordinary.
好厉害啊
I was looking for you to tell you the same thing.
我也期待你会和我这么说哦
That’s what I think, sir. Me too.
我也这么想 我也是
We’ve all come to the same opinion.
我们都得出同样的结论
We must find his place of concealment.Immediately.
我们一定要找到这个藏身之处 要马上
So long as there’s a lunatic at large,we are in mortal danger.
时间长了我们都有生命危险
Do you hear that?
听到没?
Hello, puss. Looking for a mouse?
你好啊,小猫
So are we.
在找老鼠?
What I’d like to know is
我们刚刚说到哪里了
whether we’re the cat or the mouse.
我在想我们能不能找到那老鼠
Nobody in the General’s room, not even the General.
不在将军的房♥间里 将军也不在里面
I wonder where the old boy is.
那个大男孩呢
I don’t know. I don’t think he even knows where he is himself.
不知道,我想他还不知道 房♥间在哪里呢