I heard a noise while I was dressing.
我在穿衣服的时候听到那声音的
Like a door slamming? Exactly.
像大力关门的声音? 是啊
You heard it too, huh?
你也听到了
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, I don’t know.
不知道
I feel all the time that there’s someone…someone waiting and watching?
觉得有人在监视我们
Yes, I know what you mean.- Oh, it’s just nerves. – Then you have felt it.
是啊,我懂,只是紧张而已
Keep a grip on yourself, darling.
但是肯定… 亲爱的,冷静点
There’s nothing supernatural about this business.It’s definitely human.
这里没什么超能力的事情 肯定是人干的
You mean, it’s the doctor? The mad doctor.
你是说医生 那疯医生
Hiding here? We’ll soon find out.
藏在这里? 我们很快就知道了
He must have been looking that way.
他肯定在看那边
And while he was looking, Dr. Armstrong…
当他在看的时候,阿姆斯特朗医生…
That was Armstrong we both heard.
我们听到的是阿姆斯特朗的声音
But what was Blore looking at? What do you see? What is it?
你看到什么?什么?
It’s impossible!
不可能
Let me see!
让我看
You’re going to see.
你会看到的
Come with me.
跟我来
What is it? What is it? Tell me.
是什么,告诉我
Look!

Armstrong.
阿姆斯特朗
He’s been dead for hours.
他死了几小时了
For hours? Since the last tide.
几小时? 在上次涨潮的时候
No footprints around the body.
尸体旁边没有脚印
But if he was…
他…
Who killed Blore?
谁杀了布洛尔?
Yes, there are only two people alive on this island.
是,这岛上只有两个人活着
You. And you.
你 和你
So this is how it ends, Vera.
原来是这样啊,维拉
This is how it ends. We come to the truth now.
原来是这样啊,真♥相♥原来如此
Yes, the truth. The entire truth.
是的,真♥相♥,所有真♥相♥
Don’t come any closer!
不要接近,先生
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白了
That’s not quite right, my dear.
我们好好谈谈啊,亲爱的
It doesn’t fit in your nursery rhyme.
这和你的童谣不符合啊
Don’t try to talk your way out.
不要岔开话题
You made one mistake,
你做错了一件事
giving me this revolver.
给了我这把手♥枪♥
Look, I don’t mind being killed.
我不介意被杀
But I hate like the devil to be killed for someone else.
但我不想被当成其他人而死
Didn’t I tell you I wasn’t Lombard?
我告诉你我不是隆巴德吗
What is your name? Charles Morley.
你的名字是? 查尔斯.莫里斯
You’re not a very good detective.
优秀的侦探
Mr. Blore spotted the initials on my luggage,the moment I arrived here.
布洛尔先生的侦探所叫我来这里的
Why did you come here under another name?
你为什么要用另一个名字来这里
I knew Lombard very well. He committed suicide.
我认识隆巴德,他自杀了
I wanted to find out if Mr. Owen’s letter
我想知道隆巴德的死和 欧文的信有没有什么关系
had anything to do with it.Do you expect me to believe that?
你以为我会相信? 为什么不信?
Why not?There’s something much more difficult to believe.
更让人难以相信的是 我们中的一个是欧文先生
That one of us is Mr. Owen.I know I’m not, and I simply can’t believe that you are.
我知道我不是 但我还是不信你是
Don’t try to fool me. I know I’m not.
不要玩我,我知道我不是
It’s got to be you.
一定是你
There’s no other explanation.
这是唯一的解释
If you’re so sure, go ahead and shoot me.
如果你那么确定,开枪吧
You see? You have a doubt.
看,你犹豫了
Don’t come any closer.
别靠近我,先生
I’ll shoot.No you won’t. You can’t shoot.
我会开枪 不会的,你不会开枪
You still trust me, and I still trust you.
你还信我吗 我还信你
There’s got to be an explanation.
肯定有个解释
Yes, that’s it!
对了
You’ve got to shoot me!
你一定要杀我
Now shoot!
快,开枪
But it won’t hit you.That’s what I mean! Shoot,
你会受伤的 我说真的,开枪
and don’t be frightened if I fall.
我倒下后,一切都会好
A game of the mind, Miss Claythorne.
克莱索恩小姐,智力游戏快结束了
You came just in time for my last shot.
你刚刚好在最后一击的时候来
And now the game is over.
现在,游戏结束了
One little Indian boy left all alone.
这个印第安小男孩,孤单又影只
He went and hanged himself.And then there were none.
投环上了吊,一个也没剩
That’s for you, Miss Claythorne.
这是你的,甜,心
What if I don’t agree to hang myself?
要是我不想上吊呢
Oh, that’s been taken care of.
这是很正常的
Do you mind if I sit down?
不介意我坐下来吧
Every artist has a certain amount of vanity.
每个艺术家
We all like the approbation of the public.
都希望自己的作品与别人分享
And you are my last public.
你是我最后一个要分享的
I had two great ideas.
我有两个很厉害的想法
The first was a search for perfect human justice.
首先是寻找人间的绝对正义
And you’ve seen the result.
你看到了结果
To perfect this scheme,
为了完善这个阴谋
my second idea was to find an unwitting accomplice
第二个想法是找个帮手
among the criminals invited here for punishment.
混在需要惩罚的罪犯之中
I needed a respectable fool.
我需要一个傻瓜的尊敬
And naturally I selected
很自然地,我选了他
a man whose fear of death might make him extremely cooperative.
一个很怕死的人适合这个
I proposed a scheme to confuse the imaginary Mr. Owen.
我提出一个扰乱假象的 “欧文先生”的办法
It was simply this:
很简单
I must appear to be the next victim.
我一定要装成下一个受害者
Remember the seaweed?Armstrong and I placed it in your room.
记得海草吗? 我和阿姆斯特朗放在你房♥间的
Your scream was perfect.
你尖叫得很好
We pretended to rush out,
我们假装上楼
but according to our plan,we came back.
但根据我们的计划 我们下去了
Now, I was assumed to be dead.
我假装死了
Killed by that gun, I had borrowed from Mr. Lombard.
被从隆巴德先生借来的枪“杀”了
And which he found later on the steps.
后来他自己找到了
I counted on everyone’s confusion in the dark.
每个人都在黑暗中摸不着头脑
And I counted on Armstrong to play his part to the hilt.
阿姆斯特朗按计划行事
I knew no one would challenge the doctor’s authority.
我知道没人会质疑医生
When he would say: He has been shot through the head.
当他说我被射穿头项而死时
After that, I had to play my part.
之后,我按自己的计划行事
And what a part it was!
真好的计划
No one would suspect me, least of all the dear doctor,
没人会怀疑我,或者医生
who thought I was about to discover the unknown murderer,
他以为我就找到那不知名的凶手了
and was waiting for me on the beach.And worrying about the success of our plan.
他在沙滩等我 我的计谋成功了
A few minutes later, he had nothing more to worry about.
死去的人没什么可以担,心的
Justice had triumphed once again.
再一次的成功
Too late, he had learned that drinking,when it gets out of hand,
拿出他的酒,喝完它,扔到地上
can be fatal.
搞定了
So you see,
所以你明白了
the whole thing has been as inevitable as the nursery rhyme.
整件事就和童谣说的一样
When the boat arrives from the mainland,there will be ten dead bodies and a riddle,no one can solve on Indian Island.
大♥陆♥来的船会发现有10具尸体 和印第安人岛上不为人知的秘密
Ten?
10?
My dear child, I’m an old and sick man.
孩子,我是个病弱的老人
I received my death sentence a year ago.
一年前我得了绝症
Rather than go painfully and slowly
为了不在痛苦中慢慢死去
I choose to leave this wicked world with a proud record of good deeds.
我选择用强力的药物结束生命
But how can you force me to hang myself?
但你怎能逼我上吊呢
The only living person found here with nine corpses, will certainly be hanged.
在这里发现的最后一个人 肯定会被处以绞刑
As the last little Indian, has to be.
就像最后一个印第安人
Public hanging isn’t pretty.
公开绞刑不体面
If you’ll allow me to give you a piece of friendly advice,do it now, privately.
如果你允许我给你个建议 现在上吊吧,一个人
It’s more dignified.
更体面
And now my work is done.
现在,我的工作结束了
Never should trust a woman.
从来不要相信女人
Thanks for the advice, Mr. Owen.
谢谢你的建议,欧文先生
But if I hadn’t trusted you, darling,and you hadn’t trusted me…
如果我不相信你,你不相信我…
By the way, why did you trust me?
对了,你为什么相信我
Why did you?
你呢
On account of one thing, Mr. Owen couldn’t foresee.
这是欧文先生预计不到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!