那不是事实 那确实是我们的声音 但那不是真正的我们
It’s not reality. It’s our voices, but it’s not who we are
谁在乎真正的你们什么样
I don’t give a fuck about what is reality.
他们将要怎么审视你
You need to start seeing yourself
你现在就要怎么审视自己
the way others are going to perceive you.
庭审不是要审出真♥相♥
The trial is not about the truth.
我没想到我要受审 – 好吧 现在知道了
I didn’t know there’d be a trial. – Well, there is.
现在 真正的关键是
Now, what really counts is…
谁站在你这边
who you have around you.
没人站在我这边
There’s nobody around me.
你有丹尼尔
Yes, there’s Daniel.
丹尼尔很重要
Daniel is important.
你和萨穆埃尔没有…
And didn’t you and Samuel have…
朋友吗
any friends?
我们就不该搬来这里 我本来也不想的 我在伦敦多快活啊
We should never have come here. I was so happy in London.
都是因为他坚持要来
It was him, he insisted.
他说来这里可以专心工作
He said there’d be no more distractions from work.
还能解决我们的财务问题
It would solve our financial problems.
我离开了德国的穷山僻壤 结果又困在他老家的穷山僻壤
I left my shithole in Germany and ended up stuck in his shithole.
是不是特别可笑
It’s fucking absurd, isn’t it?
你好 – 你好
Hello.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, kitten.
这是贝尔热女士
This is Ms. Berger,
司法部长安排她来的
appointed by the Justice Minister.
你好 我是樊尚·伦齐 努尔的同事
Vincent Renzi, I work with Nour.
她将会定期来这里
She’ll be here regularly, with…
见丹尼尔和你
Daniel, and with you.
具体频率之后会说明
The frequency will be specified.
她来这里
She’s here…
是为了确保一切顺利
to ensure that everything goes well.
确保没有人试图改变丹尼尔的想法
And that no one tries to influence Daniel,
让他在庭审上发表违心的言论
or make him say things he doesn’t want to say at the trial.
法官说 你必须在她面前说法语
The judge says you must speak French in her presence.
好
Right.
我交代完了
That’s it.
我可以和丹尼尔单独谈谈吗
May I speak with Daniel in private?
好 我们要避一避吗
Ok, shall we go?
我等下给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you.
你妈妈要给我们机会熟悉彼此
Your mother will give us space to get acquainted.
我叫马尔热
My name is Marge.
以后我们会经常见面
We’ll see each other a lot.
你知道我为什么来这里吗
Do you know why I’m here?
你可以接受吗
Are you ok with it?
你可以把我当成朋友
You can consider me a friend.
也可以不当成朋友 选择权在你
Or not. That’s your choice.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
没关系 我不…
It’s ok, I don’t…
我不需要和你成为朋友
I don’t need us to be friends.
好的 我的责任是保护你的证词
Well, I’m here to protect your testimony.
是法律派我来的
The law sent me, and…
法律不能和某个人做朋友
the law can’t be someone’s friend.
不然它可能就做不了其他人的朋友了
Otherwise, it couldn’t be someone else’s friend,
而法律必须平等对待每个人
and the law must be the same for everyone.
所以你的选择没错 我们不能做朋友
So you’re right, I can’t be your friend.
你只需要告诉我有没有感觉异样
You just have to tell me if anything feels strange,
有没有遇到问题
if there’s a problem,
怎么说呢
1 don’t know,
比如你和妈妈之间
for example, with your mom,
关于庭审的事情
as regards the trial.
这种事我一般只跟朋友说
I usually discuss stuff like that with my friends.
好吧
Right.
看来这次你别无选择了
Maybe this time you don’t really have a choice.
有巧克力豆
…with chocolate chips…
和树莓
and raspberries…
我知道它不存在 但我还是想拥有
I know it doesn’t exist but I want it.
女大公的袜子
The archduchess’s socks…
什么
What?
女大公的袜子
The archduchess’s socks…
我极少遇到这样的人 他是其中之一
He was one of the only persons I knew,
他一走进房♥间
when he walked into a room,
有些东西就不一样了
something shifted,
气氛不一样了
the atmosphere changed.
我想这就是魅力吧
And I suppose that’s charm, isn’t it?
我爱上了他的魅力
I fell in love with his charm.
我前半辈子都无法理解我的家人和朋友
I spend my whole life not understanding family and friends.
然后他出现了 我感觉…
And then he came along, and I felt like…
我理解他说的话 理解他对我发出的信♥号♥♥
I understood what he was saying, the signals he was sending me.
我们的想法不一定一致
We didn’t necessarily agree,
但我们…
but we had…
乐意与彼此分享
We had things to tell each other.
我在感情消逝后才意识到这一点
I realized that later, when it was gone.
不要说感情消逝了
Don’t say it’s gone.
重点讲他本人
Just focus Sn him.
讲你们的相遇
How you met.
我们相遇时 他刚拿到伦敦一所大学的教职
When we met, he’d just gotten a job at a university in London.
我们一起搬到了那里
We moved there together.
他是一名优秀的老师
He was a great teacher.
他讲什么都能讲得生动又好懂
He had a way of making everything sound alive and accessible,
这很厉害
it was great.
但这其实无法满足他
But that wasn’t really enough,
所以…
So…
他内心深处真正的梦想是写作
Deep down, what he really wanted to do was to write.
他花了很多年写一部小说
He was working on a novel for years.
我看着他因此煎熬 很难过
I watched him struggle, it was hard.
我渐渐明白
And I came to realize
他对待时间 对待工作的方式
his relationship with time, with work, was…
很复杂 和我不一样
complicated, unlike for me…
停 不要拿自己和他比较
No, stop comparing yourself to him.
专注说你们的关系
Go back to your relationship.
我们在关系中最注重脑力上的刺♥激♥
Our relationship revolved around intellectual stimulation,
甚至会为此把其他一切抛到脑后
even if it meant neglecting everything else.
其他一切?
Everything else?
包括丹尼尔吗
Meaning Daniel?
我们应该早点提到丹尼尔
We should mention Daniel early on.
提到那场意外
The accident.
好吧 我没想到会这么…
Ok. I didn’t know it was so…
你还好吗 – 我还好
It’s ok? – It’s ok.
我只是没想到会这么…
It’s just that I didn’t know that it was so…
会是这样的
like this, ok
那场意外改变了一切
Everything changed after the accident.
丹尼尔当时四岁
Daniel was. Tell,
事发当天 本该是萨穆埃尔去接他放学
That day, Samuel was supposed. to pick him up from school.
但他正写到兴头上 于是
But he was on a roll with his writing, so…
他临时找了个保姆 而保姆迟到了
he called a babysitter last minute, and she showed up late.
他们过马路时
As they were crossing the street,
丹尼尔被摩托车撞了
a motorcycle hit Daniel.
他的视神经因此受到永久性损伤
His optic nerve was permanently damaged.
从那时起
After that,
萨穆埃尔就自责得无法自拔
Samuel became obsessive about it,
他持续不断地责备自己
he blamed himself on a loop.
怪自己没有及时去接孩子
If only he’d gone, picked him up in time…
负罪感压倒了他
He was overcome with guilt.
也许他一直都没有从中解脱
Perhaps he never truly escaped that feeling.
我们那一整年都待在医院
We spent that whole year at the hospital,
陪丹尼尔看病
with Daniel.
我们的财务开始出现问题
We began having financial problems
萨穆埃尔开始服用抗抑郁药
and Samuel started taking antidepressants.
樊尚 这部分可以略过吗
Can we please keep that clean, Vincent?
我希望能保护他和他的形象 也不想把丹尼尔牵扯进来
I’d really like to protect him and his image, and spare Daniel.
我们尽力
we’ll try.
但那是免不了的 我必须…
But it will be like that, I have to…