进展顺利吗
Was it good?
嗯 一切正常
Yes, nothing special.
你下午还打算做什么
What’s next this afternoon?
我不知道 我累了 工作一会就休息吧
I don’t know, I’m tired. I need to work, then I’ll rest.
不问问我吗
Not asking me?
我以为你会继续在阁楼干活
I assume you’ll keep working in the attic?
关掉音乐
Stop the music.
这次他们听到了
Now they hear it.
可以了
Good.
你知不知道这很荒唐啊
You do realize that was ridiculous?
你少说几句吧
Spare me your comments,
她的声音很平静 不是那样的
It was calm voices, not like that.
但声音平静的话 你就听不到了
I But see, you wouldn’t have heard them.
不是吗
Right?
我们可不可以再在屋里试一次
Can we try one last time, starting inside?
用平静的声音
With calm voices again.
可以
We can.
我记错了
I made a mistake.
关掉音乐
Cut the music.
我摸到的是这块胶布 当时我在屋里
This is the tape I touched. I was inside.
我记混了
I got mixed up.
你之前可不是这么说的
That’s not what you told us.
佐埃·索利多尔看到你在她之后出门了
Zoe Solidor saw you leave the house after she left.
Zoé Solider sew you
Zoe Solidor saw you leave the house after she left.
你妈妈说她是在那之后和你♥爸♥爸交谈的
And your mom says she spoke to your dad after that.
我记混了
I got mixed up
你记混了
You got mixed up.
今天下午很难熬吧
This afternoon was hard, wasn’t it?
我生自己的气
I’m mad at myself.
我以为我很确定 结果…
I thought I was sure, and then…
但你没有说谎 对吧
But you didn’t lie, did you?
我不希望你篡改记忆
I don’t want you to change your memories.
你要原原本本地讲述你的记忆
You have to tell them exactly like you remember it.
这绝对不会伤害到我的
That can never hurt me.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我们做些什么好呢
What do we do now?
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
来杯威士忌
Whisky?
过来
Come.
对不起
Sorry.
我只能说
All I can say is,
审讯正在进行 可能还要进行一段时间
the interrogation is in progress and may continue for a while.
她已经进去八小时了
She’s been in there for 8 hours.
是不是遇到麻烦了
Is she in trouble?
桑德拉·沃耶特没有遇到麻烦
Sandra Voyter is not in trouble.
她坚持自己是无罪的
‘She maintains her innocence,
所以她不会认罪
so there will be no confession.
你很有信心 但我们听说有一段录音
You’re confident, but we’ve heard about a recording.
那会成为她的罪证吗
Is it incriminating?
你都没好好听我说
You’re not listening.
她还没被起诉 所以没有罪证一说
She has not been indicted, so nothing is incriminating.
所谓的视频目前还是个谜
The so-called video is a myth so far.
我们无权查看
We’ve had no access to it.
这么说 你确认那是一段视频了 是吗
So, you confirm it’s a video?
不 我什么都没确认 我的意思恰恰相反
No, I confirm nothing. I said precisely the opposite.
如果没有新证据 为什么要传唤她
If there’s nothing new, why the summons?
我无法回答
I don’t know what to tell you.
我们自己都还不明白 谢谢
We don’t understand it ourselves. Thank you.
感谢各位前来
Thank you for coming
听取检察官的公诉报告
for the public prosecutor’s statement.
今早八点三十分 检察官对桑德拉·沃耶特提起公诉
So, Sandra Voyter was indicted this morning at 8:30 a.m.
这一决定基于调查得到的要件
The investigation revealed elements that justify this decision.
主要是三项要件
Three elements in particular.
其一 在这对夫妇住所发现的
Analyses of Mr. Maleski’s blood spatter
马莱斯基先生血迹的分♥析♥结果
found at the couple’s domicile
表明他在三楼阳台时
indicate he may have received a blunt force blow to the head
头部可能受到了钝器重击
when he was on the third-floor balcony.
其二
In addition,
三天前进行的情景再现
the reenactment done three days ago
发现证词与实际情况存在多处不一致
brought to light a number of discrepancies.
其三
Lastly.
在马莱斯基先生的U盘中发现了一个文件
a file was discovered on a USB key belonging to Mr. Maleski.
目前我只能透露
All I can say about it, for now,
该文件是关于这对夫妇的录音
is that it’s an audio recording of the couple,
录制于他去世前一天
made the day before his death.
我解释过了 她无法亲自过去签字
As I’m trying to tell you, she can’t come sign herself
因为她被押在法♥院♥了
because she’s held up at the courthouse.
只能由我 也就是她的代理律师樊尚·伦齐
So it’ll be me, her lawyer Vincent Renzi,
去帮她拿文件
coming to get the documents for her.
不行 我十一点去不了
No. I can’t come at 11.
我二十分钟后到可以吗
I can be there in 20 minutes?
好 谢谢 我马上就去
Ok. Thanks, be right there.
有好消息
We have good news.
今天下午的法官不是达·席尔瓦 是博莱讷
The judge this afternoon is not Da Silva, it’s Bolléne.
我要去银行了
I’m off to the bank.
住房♥抵押贷款情况如何
And the home equity loan?
额度低于预期 他们有资金问题
Less than we hoped. They have money problems.
信贷未偿还等等
Outstanding credit, etc.
银行只能批五万
The bank will only do 50,000.
这都不够交保释金
Bail will be more than that.
她儿子是证人
Her son is a witness.
将会出庭作证
He’ll be testifying in court.
显然 她可能会给儿子施加压力
There is obviously a risk of her exerting pressure on him.
因此
As a consequence,
不能同意她取保候审
release on bail is not an option.
请将沃耶特女士羁押候审
I’m asking you to place Ms. Voyter in detention pending trial.
谢谢 轮到你了 布达乌德女士
Thank you. Over to you, Ms. Boudaoud.
法官 我们怎能随便认定她可能逃跑
Judge, how can we consider her a flight risk,
她还要对儿子负责的
when she’s responsible for her son?
这不合理
That makes no sense.
何况她的孩子有视力障碍
With a visually impaired child?
媒体也都在报道她
And she’s all over the media.
母子分离可能会加重孩子的创伤
Separating them could compound his trauma.
他四岁遭遇意外
He had an accident at the age of four
导致视力受损
that damaged his sight.
这已经给他带来了
He’s been traumatized,
心理和情感的双重创伤
both psychologically and emotionally.
布达乌德女士 您有何表示
Ms. Boudaoud, your reaction?
法官做出了罕见的裁决 值得称赞
The judge’s decision is rare enough to merit praise.
法官能够克服压♥迫♥的本性
A judge refusing to give in to repressive reflexes
是个好兆头 特别是在这样的案件中
is a healthy sign, especially in such a case.
同时我们认为 对嫌疑人取保候审
We feel the release under judicial supervision
也说明这起公诉案件根基薄弱
underscores the weakness of the case.
您的委托人被释放了吗
Is your client relieved?
谋杀案嫌疑人获得保释实属罕见
This is a rare decision a homicide accusation,
这似乎是让维耶法官在进行公开否认
and reads like a repudiation of Judge Janvier.
这在法♥院♥门厅引起了大家的强烈反应
Reactions in the hallways have been intense.
以下为引用 “这个决定无疑是危险的
I quote, “This decision is dangerous.”
“嫌疑人将与重要证人相处在一起
“The suspect will be reunited with a major witness.
“这为即将举♥行♥的庭审埋下了隐患”
“It’s a real concern for the upcoming trial”
这么重要的事你怎么不说
How could you not tell me about it?
我根本不知道他录音了
I had no idea he recorded it.
就算你不知道
Even so!
你们总归在他去世前一天吵架了
You had a fight the day before he died.
录音的内容
That recording
不是事实
is not reality.
它或许能反映一部分事实
It’s a part of it. maybes
反映出人在偏激的时候 情感压过理智的时候
if you have an extreme moment, an emotional peak you focus on,
难免不管不顾地伤人
of course, it crushes everything.
录音看似无可辩驳的证据 实则歪曲了一切事实
It may seem like irrefutable proof, but actually, warps everything.