好 我告诉他们我叫停了采访
I told them that I put an end to the interview.
然后她离开了
And that she left.
然后我上楼回到卧室
And I went upstairs to my bedroom
就在那时 我看到丹尼尔出门散步了
and that’s when I saw Daniel go out for a walk.
丹尼尔没去上学吗
He wasn’t at school?
没 他每周只去格勒诺布尔上两天学
No, he only goes two days a week in Grenoble.
他现在多大了
How old is he now?
十一岁
He’s eleven.
那个女生离开后
So, after the girl left…
萨穆埃尔下楼来到我的卧室
Samuel came down to see me in my bedroom.
我们稍微聊了聊当天打算做的事
We spoke a bit about what we were going to do that day.
没什么特别的 真的
It was nothing special, really.
然后 他上楼去阁楼干活了 我在床上工作
He went back upstairs to work in the attic and I worked in bed.
工作是指写作吗 用电脑?
You wrote? On your computer?
是 我完成了一份翻译
Yes, I finished a translation.
我给几家德国周刊做翻译 赚点外快
I translate for some German weeklies, for extra money.
然后
And…
我听到他在楼上一边干活一边放音乐
I heard him working upstairs and playing his music
放了得有
for about, I think it must’ve been
十分钟
ten minutes.
我想午睡 于是戴上了耳塞
Then I put some earplugs in because I wanted to take a nap.
然后
And…
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
大约过了一小时
And an hour later, I think,
我听到丹尼尔大叫 而且
I heard Daniel scream, and…
应该有一只耳塞掉了 所以我被吵醒了
An earplug must’ve fallen out, because it woke me up.
音乐还在播放 我急忙下楼 然后
The music was still on, I ran downstairs, and…
就发现出事了
That’s it.
我叫了救护车 他们三十分钟后赶到
I called an ambulance and they arrived 30 minutes later.
我可以四处看看吗 – 当然
Can I take a look around? – Of course.
你想从哪开始看 需要我解说吗
Where do you want to start – Should I explain…
可以啊
Yeah, maybe.
好 这里是…
LN Yeah. This is where…
这里是我们吃饭的地方
This is where we eat.
所以…
So…
他那天就在上面干活吗?
He was working over there?
是的 他在给阁楼铺保温材料
Yes, he was insulating the attic.
你午睡的时候 他就在你上方吗
And when you were having a nap, he was right above you?
对 – 明白
Yes. – OK.
他原本打算接下来装♥修♥这里
He was supposed to get to that next.
我们想用几间房♥做民宿
We wanted to make rooms for B&B.
所以 他就在这里干活吗
So, he was working there?
那几天是的
These days, yes.
那扇窗户
And the window,
在救护车到达时是开着的吗
when the ambulance arrived, was it open?
是的
Yes, it was.
他经常把窗开着吗
He used to keep it open?
我不太确定 因为
I’m not sure of that really, because
他有时候会给房♥间通风
sometimes he would air the room
散一散木屑
to get rid of the wood dust.
他是粗心的人吗 他会干有风险的活吗
Was he reckless? Did he ever take risks while working?
不会 他非常谨慎 干活慢条斯理
No, he was cautious and meticulous, he worked slowly.
他会不会为了什么事
Is there any reason why he would’ve
而把身体探出窗外 比如说喊你
leaned out the window, for instance, to call out to you
或者丹尼尔
or Daniel?
不会 他干活的时候 尤其是放着音乐的时候
No, when he was working, especially when he was playing his music, he kinda..
是一种与世隔绝的状态
he shut himself off from the world.
他从来没在上面叫过我或丹尼尔
He never called for me or Daniel up here.
好吧 这么高的…
Anyway, with the height of the…
这个怎么说 窗台?
Windowsill?
窗台
Windowsill.
他喝酒了吗
Had he been drinking?
没有 他从不在白天喝酒
No. never during the day.
干活的时候更不会喝
Especially when he was working.
宝贝
Sweetie…
起来洗漱穿衣吧 大白天的 得起床了
Come wash up and get dressed. It’s daytime, you need to get up.
宝贝 我知道你很难过 我也很难过
Honey, I know this is hard. It’s hard for me too.
而且还会难过很久
And it’s going to be hard for a while.
但我们得努力恢复原先的生活 因为…
But we have to try and do the things that we did before…
瞧 莫妮卡来看你了 她带了提拉米苏
Monica came to see you, she made you tiramisu.
你不能这样整天不出门
You can’t spend all day without going outside.
外面景色很美 史努卜也需要出门走走
It’s beautiful out. And Snoop needs to go out too.
丹尼尔 来和我们一起吃吗
Daniel, will you come eat with us?
我想睡觉
I want to sleep.
先和我们吃 然后再睡觉
Ok, first eat with us, then you can sleep.
我不理解
I don’t understand.
没人理解
No one understands.
我们也不理解
We can’t understand.
我必须要理解
I have to understand.
还记得我说过的那个灵媒吗
Remember the psychic I told you about,
阿兰离世后我见的那个
the one I saw when Alain died?
莫妮卡
Monica.
我想帮忙
I’d like to.
我宁愿你不…
I’d rather you don’t…
他帮了我很大忙
He helped me a lot.
可他还是个孩子
But he’s a child.
不要搞这些
Don’t confuse things.
我来和莫妮卡商量
I’ll discuss it with Manica.
他以前也帮过孩子
He’s helped children before.
想吃吗
Want some?
你需要什么吗
What do you need?
什么都不用 我没事
Nothing. I’m ok.
放下你的疑虑 这没准对他有帮助
Your doubts aside, it might help him.
他拥有我们所没有的感知能力
He senses things we can’t.
这是樊尚 我的律师老友
Vincent, an old lawyer friend,
这是莫妮卡 丹尼尔的教母
Monica, Daniel’s godmother.
– 你好 – 你好
我回来给你打电♥话♥ – 告诉我他吃没吃
I’ll call you. – Tell me if he eats.
盘子呢
Plates?
我实在是哭累了
I’m so tired of crying.
这好荒谬 我太累了
It’s really ridiculous, I’m so exhausted.
要奶酪吗 – 要 太好了
Want parmesan? – Yes, perfect.
我不知道胡椒在哪里 – 没关系 我来找
I don’t know where the pepper is. – I’ll take care of it.
我们知道 尸检报告没有确定死因
So as you Know, the autopsy report is inconclusive about the of death.
法医病理鉴定没能提供足够的要件
The forensic pathologist didn’t have concrete elements.
不过
But…
我们可以辩护的是
What we can defend,
他从阁楼的窗户坠落
is a fall from the attic window, with him…
落到棚顶后弹了一下
bouncing off the shed roof.
他的头可能磕到了这里的边缘
Hi may have hit the edge somewhere around here.
对吧
You see?
然后他落到了地上
Then he would have landed on the ground,
大概是这里
approximately here.
他似乎还有力气爬了一两米
It seems that he found the strength to crawl one meter or two
然后才最终倒下
before collapsing in this final position.
所以雪地上有血迹
That explains the blood on the snow.
但现在有几个问题
But there are several problems.
一是棚顶什么都没发现 没有DNA
First, they found nothing on the roof, no DNA.
然后是这面墙溅上了三道血迹
And there’s these 3 blood spatters here on the wall.
不太像是头部撞击棚顶留下的
It seems it doesn’t really match with the head impact on the roof.
法官已经请专家去查明了
The judge has asked an expert to clarify this.
对此你怎么看
When you see this, what do you think?
我不知道 我不是血迹分♥析♥专家
I don’t know, I’m not a spatter analyst.
但我认识一位优秀的专家
But I know a very good one.
我会去问问她的看法
I’m going to get her opinion.
我们的最后一个问题
There’s one last problem for us,
是你胳膊上的淤青
that bruise on your arm.
它看起来像是扭打造成的
It might look like the result of a fight or struggle.
他们什么时候检查的
When did they see it?
当晚就检查了 我袖子是卷起来的 所以被他们看到了
They examined me that night, my sleeve was rolled up.
你当场给他们解释了吗