是你让我们搬到这个周围都是山羊的地方的
You made us live here among the goats.
你在抱怨你选择的生活
You complain about the life you chose!
你不是受害者
You’re not a victim.
完全不是
Not at all!
你的慷慨掩盖了更脏更卑鄙的东西
Your generosity conceals something dirtier and meaner.
你无法直面你的抱负 还因此怨恨我
You’re incapable of facing your ambitions and resent me for it.
但不是我把你变成现在这样的 这和我没有关系
But I didn’t put you where you are. I’ve nothing to do with it!
你并没有像你说的那样自我牺牲
You’re not sacrificing yourself, as you say.
你选择不去投身于写作 是因为你害怕
You choose to sit on the sidelines because you’re afraid!
在你哪怕是想出一丁点点子之前
Your pride makes your head explode
你的自尊心就爆棚了
before you can even come up with a germ of an idea!
现在你到了四十岁想要找个替罪羊来怪罪
You wake up at 40 needing someone to blame.
你要怪就怪你自己!
You’re the one to blame!
你被你自己那些该死的标准
You’re petrified by your own fucking standards
和对失败的恐惧吓坏了
and fear of failure.
这是事实
This is the truth.
你很聪明 我知道你知道我说得对
You’re smart. I know you know I’m right.
而丹尼尔跟这一切没有关系 别再这样了
And Daniel has nothing to do with it. Stop it!
你是个怪物
You’re a monster.
就连丹尼尔也这么说 那是他自己的想法
Even Daniel says it, with his own words.
收回这句话 你这个混♥蛋♥
Take that back, you piece of shit.
他和我说过无数次 你有多严厉
He’s told me countless times how hard you are.
他是在跟你说你想听的话
He’s telling you what you want to hear.
他能感受到你的自责 他是在安慰你
He can feel your guilt and he’s trying to reassure you,
你看不出来吗
don’t you see that?
你对他一直都很自责
You’ve never stopped feeling guilty about him!
你真冷血
You’re cold-hearted.
你没有同情心
You have no pity.
对 你倒是对自己有太多同情心
And you have way too much for yourself.
我再也受不了你的冷酷了
I can’t stand any more of your fucking ice!
你真暴♥力♥ – 没错!
You’re violent! -Yes, I am!
那么…
So…
你可以告诉我们你是在哪里找到这则录音的吗
Can you tell us where you found this recording?
在一个属于死者的U盘上
On a USB key belonging to the victim.
他用手♥机♥录制了几十则录音
He made several dozen recordings on his cellphone.
在过去六个月 他一直在记录生活中的片段
For 6 months, he’d been recording moments from his life.
显然是为了他的文学项目
For a literary project, apparently.
他把全部录音都转写成文字了吗
Did he transcribe all the recordings?
是的 除了最后这次争吵
Yes, except this last argument.
你的调查是否将这次争吵和他的死亡联♥系♥起来了
Does your investigation link this argument to his death?
是的 两件事隔了二十个小时 而且有着相同的主题
Yes. They occurred 20 hours apart and have common themes.
他指责了她的不忠
He criticizes her infidelity.
第二天一个漂亮的女孩来了
A pretty girl comes the next day.
一个文学系学生
A literature student,
来采访桑德拉·沃耶特 关于她的书
to interview Sandra Voyter about her books.
当时气氛一定有些紧张
There must’ve been tension in the air.
两个女人
The two women
在愉快地相处 而他在楼上辛苦地干活
were enjoying themselves while he worked hard upstairs.
这次争吵可以看作第二天的带妆彩排
The argument can be seen as a dress rehearsal for the next day.
你是如何解读其中的暴♥力♥冲突的
How do you interpret the violent outbursts?
我们可以听到击打声
We hear blows.
肢体冲突 是被告人在打她的丈夫
A physical altercation, the accused striking her husband.
你为什么会得出这样的结论
What makes it possible for you to reach that conclusion?
她似乎处于更为愤怒的状态
She seems to be in a more intense state of rage.
什么 – 请正对法庭说话
Sorry? – Speak directly to the court.
她现在处于更为愤怒的状态
She’s clearly in a more intense state of rage.
她在音频最后的喊叫声
Her shouts at the end of the audio are the last step
是她进行肢体暴♥力♥前的最后一步
before the violence gets physical.
之后的混乱很难分♥析♥ 不过…
The confusion that follows is hard to analyze, but…
我们能听到击打身体或脸部的声音
we hear blows to a body or a face,
我们听到的沉闷的叫喊声
and the muffled screams we hear
来自马莱斯基先生
are Mr. Maleski’s.
你提到了沃耶特女士身上的淤青
You mentioned bruises on Ms. Voyter.
请展示九号♥证物
Show Exhibit 9, please.
这张照片拍摄于她丈夫去世当天
This photo was taken on the day her husband died.
她当时是怎么解释的
How did she explain it?
她一开始说是撞到厨房♥岛台了
She initially told us she’d bumped into a kitchen counter.
我们指出淤青在她的手腕处
We pointed out that the bruising was around her wrist,
而且看起来很像是挣扎的痕迹
and looked a lot like signs of a struggle.
后来 当我们把录音放给她的时候
Later, when we played her the recording,
她承认了淤青是因为
she admitted it had happened then,
他们当时短暂的冲突
during their brief struggle.
所以你承认你说谎了?
So you admit you lied?
是的
Yes.
因为
Because…
我担心如果我一开始提了
I was afraid that if I mentioned it,
我知道这会让我成为嫌疑人 所以我害怕了
I knew it would make me a suspect and I got scared.
而且你不知道争吵的时候他录音了
And you didn’t know: he’d recorded the fight.
所以你撒了两个谎
So you lied twice.
一个是淤青 一个是争吵
About the bruises, and by not mentioning the fight.
对我来说 这是一个谎
For me, it was just one lie.
如果我诚实告知淤青的来由 那我就会提到争吵的事
If I’d been honest about the bruises, I’d have mentioned the argument.
我不想让自己看起来有罪
I didn’t want to be seen as guilty.
没有一个有罪的人会这么做呢
As no guilty person ever does.
我们可以知道淤青产生的准确时间吗
Can we time the bruises exactly?
医生在第二天给她做了检查
The doctor examined her the following day.
想要确定具体时间已经太晚了
It was too late to determine exactly when they occurred.
所以淤青有可能
So it’s possible
是在马莱斯基先生去世当天的第二次争吵中产生的
a second fight caused the bruises on the day Mr. Maleski died.
在争吵最后我们听到的是什么
What do we hear e at the end of the argument?
第一下打碎玻璃的声音
The first sound of breaking glass
是我往墙上扔了一个杯子
is me throwing a glass against the wall.
桌子上的一个酒杯
A wine glass that was on the table.
在那之后 我走到我先生面前打了他一巴掌
After that, I went over to my husband and I slapped him.
他就是在那时候非常用力地抓住了我的手腕
That’s when he grabbed my wrist, quite violently.
我们可以听到挣扎的声音
That’s the struggling we can hear.
在那之后 我试图阻止他把相框往地上扔
Just after, I tried to stop him from throwing picture frames to the floor
但我没能阻止 所以我们能听到碎裂的声音
but I couldn’t, so we hear them break.
除了那一个巴掌 你打他了吗
Aside from that slap, did you hit him?
我们接下来听到是
What we hear next
萨穆埃尔反复抽打自己的脸部和头部
is Samuel repeatedly hitting himself in the face and the head,
然后用拳头锤墙
and then punching the wall.
现在还能看到墙上的凹陷
You can still see the dent.
家里有好几处 那不是他第一次这么做
There are a few around the house, – it’s not the first time he did that. –
几年前 他有一次生气的时候锤墙
Years ago, he already broke a finger
一根手指还骨折了
punching the wall during an episode.
我们有墙面凹陷的照片
We have photos of those dents in the wall.
谢谢
Thank you.
请看
Here.
还有他手指骨折的X光片
And the X-ray of his fractured finger,
是2017年7月在格勒诺布尔一家医院拍的
taken in June 2017 at the hospital in Grenoble.
我们是不是可以说
Is it fair to say
你对暴♥力♥行为的解读是主观而非客观的
your depiction of the violence is interpretive and not objective?
她屡次对我们撒谎 所以相信她…
She repeatedly lied to us, 50 believing her…
所以这是关于相信
Thus, this is about believing,
或者不相信
or not believing.
这是基于一则模棱两可的
It’s a subjective opinion,
录音的主观看法
based on an ambiguous recording.
你把这次争吵和死亡当天联♥系♥起来
You link the argument to the day of the death.
你把它称为一次”带妆彩排”
You call it a “dress rehearsal”.
你有直接的证据吗
Do you have any direct proof?
这则录音是冲突的直接证据
The recording is direct proof of a fight.
我指的是死亡当天
I mean the day of the death.
没有证人或没有人认罪 我们必须进行解读
With no witnesses or confessions, we must interpret.
但实际上 这次暴♥力♥冲突
In fact, this violent fight is…
是想象出来的 它只存在于想象中
phantasmal. It exists only as fantasy.
你提出了这个想法
You float the idea,
公诉人提出了这个想法
the prosecutor floats it,
在事实之上或围绕着事实
over or around the facts,
让法庭里充斥着这种想法
making it omnipresent here in court, but…