因为你是错的
Because you’re wrong.
我不欠你任何时间 我做了我该做的事
I don’t owe you any time. I do my part.
好了 我们不要盘点各自做了什么了
Come on, let’s not take inventory here, please.
放轻松
Let’s relax.
我爱你
I love you.
当你决定要在家里辅♥导♥丹尼尔的时候
When you decided to homeschool Daniel,
我告诉过你要小心
I told you be careful.
那是一个非常慷慨的决定 我十分感谢你
It’s a beautiful, generous choice. I thank you for it,
但你并非必须如此 我说过那会迫使你…
but you don’t have to. I told you it would force you…
什么 迫使我花更多的时间陪我的儿子?
What? To spend more time with my son?
我很高兴我这么做了
I’m glad I did.
不然我和他的关系也不会像现在这么亲近
I wouldn’t have the relationship I have with him today if I didn’t.
你是说我和他没有的那种亲近吗
The relationship I don’t have with him, you mean?
我可没有那么说
I didn’t say that, no.
我是说 也许…
I’m saying maybe,
只是也许 我们之间的分工有些不平衡
just maybe, things are a little out of balance between us.
我希望你正视这件事 你为什么就是不愿意谈这件事
I want you to look at that. Why is this so hard to discuss?
我不相信夫妻之间互惠互利这个观点
I don’t believe in the notion of reciprocity in a couple.
很幼稚 而且老实讲 很压抑
It’s naive and frankly, depressing.
而且我觉得讨论这件事是在浪费时间
And I think discussing it is a waste of time,
考虑到你现在的状况 我说真的
considering the state you’re in.
你说了一大堆 结果浪费了更多的时间
All this blah-blah-blah. and more time is gone.
所有浪费在闲聊上的时间
All this time spent chitchatting
都可以安安静静地做你想做的事
could be spent in silence doing whatever you want.
要是你知道就好了
if only you knew.
我想要时间来开始写作 就和你一样
I want time to start writing, same as you.
写啊
Do it.
作家不会因为有儿子或者有家务事就停止写作
Writers don’t stop writing because they have a son and chores.
别唠叨你自己时间安排的问题
Stop whining about your scheduling bullshit
你做了什么或者没做什么也别怪我
and stop blaming me for what you did or didn’t do.
我和你一起生活 我围绕你计划我的生活
I live with you. I plan my life around you.
要是我把你强加给我的东西强加给你
If I imposed on you what you’re imposing on me,
我们俩就都没办法写作了
neither of us would be able to write.
别担心我了 我总有办法写作
Don’t worry about me, I always manage to write.
很好
Great.
完美
Perfect.
要是你那么有自信 那你就适应
If you’re so sure of yourself, adapt.
我很能适应 我送丹尼尔上学
I do adapt. I take Daniel to school.
一周一次 – 周二有莫妮卡
Once a week. – We have Monica on Tuesdays.
桑德拉 别撒谎
Sandra, don’t be dishonest.
是你在找茬 – 我给你的太多了
You’re the one nitpicking. – I’ve given you 100 much.
太多时间 太多让步
Too much time, too many concessions.
我想要回我的时间
I want this time back.
那是你欠我的 公平点
And you owe it to me. Be fair!
不好意思 不 你疯了吗
I’m sorry, but no. Are you insane?
我不欠你任何东西
I don’t owe you anything.
真的
Really.
这是你和你儿子的关系
This is about your relationship with your son.
而且你是为了自我保护 因为你在那种情况下会害怕
And to protect yourself, because your fear put you in this position.
是你决定要搬到这里来 然后开始装♥修♥房♥子的
It was your choice to come here and start this renovation.
这是你给你自己设的圈套
This is your own trap!
我没有夺走你的时间 你的时间都是你自己浪费的
I don’t take your time, you waste it all on your own!
现在我想要改变
I want things to change now.
我现在需要时间来写作
I want time to start writing again.
好啊 写吧
Great, go for it.
要我建议的话 继续写那本你放弃的书
If you want my advice, go back to the one you ditched.
这就是你的建议? 继续写那本被你剽窃了的书?
That’s your advice? Go back to the book you plundered?
好吧 现在要说剽窃的事了吗
So now it’s plundering.
我们谈论过这件事了 你放弃了那本书
We’ve discussed it. You’d given up.
你拿走了书里的精华 我要怎么继续写
You took the book’s best idea. How am I supposed to go back to it?
你没有意识到这样多讽刺吗
Do you realize how cynical that is?
你可以出版你的书 表示你的书启发了我
Publish your own version, say it inspired me,
我会承认的
I’ll admit to it.
如果有东西值得写 那就必须要有人去写
If something needs to be written, someone has to write it.
你只有动物的眼力 你假装乐于助人 实际上…
You have animal vision. You pretend to be obliging, but…
你看看你 你这是废话连篇的说教
Look at you. Even your bullshit moralizing…
而且这也是你浪费更多时间的方式
And this, really, is a way for you to waste more time.
你应该觉得荣幸 我的书受到了你的启发
You should be flattered that I was inspired by you.
这是人生 一切都在循环往复
This is life, things circulate.
老实说 我希望你什么时候也能剽窃我一下找找灵感
And frankly, I wish you’d be inspired to plunder me.
你的世界不是只有你 还有我 你把什么事都强加到我身上
You’re not alone in your jungle, but you impose everything.
你把你的节奏 你的时间安排
You impose your rhythm, your use of time,
甚至你的语言强加给我
even your language.
就连语言都是 是我来到你的舒适圈里
Even with language, I meet you on your turf.
我们在家里说英语
We speak English at home.
我没有在自己的舒适圈里 这不是我的母语
I’m not on my turf, I don’t speak my mother tongue.
也不是我的 尽管我们住在这里
Nor mine, though we live here.
对 所以说这是一种折衷的方式
Yes, it’s a middle ground, in fact.
因为我不是法国人 你不是德国人
Because I’m not French, you’re not German.
我们找到一种折衷的方式 这样我们都不用去对方的舒适圈
We create a middle ground, so nobody has to go to the other’s turf.
这是英语的作用 这一点不能怪我
This is what English is for. Don’t blame me for that.
但我们住在法国 这是现实情况
But we live in France. That’s our reality.
丹尼尔听你说一种和他的生活完全无关的语言
Daniel hears you speak a language that has nothing to do with his life
就因为这是你强加给他的 就和其他事情一样
just because you impose it on him like everything else.
我们一直都在你的舒适圈里
We’re on your turf, all the time
这是你的国家
In your country!
每一天 我都要接受我们住在你的家乡这件事
Every single day I have to accept that we live in your hometown!
那些和你一起长大的人看不起我
The people you grew up with look down on me
只要我懒得对他们微笑
whenever I don’t make the effort to smile at them.
你不觉得我们住在这里是在你的舒适圈里吗
You don’t think me living here counts as meeting you on your turf?
你从来不对任何人笑
You never smile at anyone.
对 所以你爱我 不是吗
That’s why you love me, right?
如果你想要一个会对着你朋友笑的傻妞
If you wanted a stupid bitch who grins at your friends,
你早就选别人了
you’d have picked someone else.
你真是不知羞耻
You have no shame.
这是你的超能力
That’s a superpower.
你看不见任何人 你只看得见你自己
You see no one but yourself.
我看你看得非常清楚 我只是不觉得你是受害者
I see you very clearly. just not as a victim.
你把你的…
You impose
生活方式 说话方式 饮食方式
your way of living, speaking, eating,
甚至做♥爱♥方式强加给我
even fucking.
我永远不能用其他方式和你做♥爱♥
I could never get you to fuck any other way.
因为你希望我听从你的安排 这是你的夫妻观
You expect me to follow your lead, that’s your notion of a couple.
我才没有什么夫妻观 我才不在乎什么夫妻
I don’t have a notion, I don’t give a fuck about couples.
所以你说 是我不让你
So, you say I’m stopping you
按你想要的方式做♥爱♥
from fucking the way you want.
认真的吗 – 对
Seriously? – Yes.
是谁在意外之后就拒绝做♥爱♥了
Who’s been refusing to fuck since the accident?
你知道我指的是在那之前
You know I meant before.
在性事上 我拒绝过什么
What did I ever refuse to do sexually?
全部
Everything.
而且我不得不接受你还和其他人上♥床♥
Plus, I have to accept that you fuck other people.
我没有和其他人上♥床♥
I do not fuck other people.
别不承认
Don’t deny it.
就一次 你一直抓着不放拼命内耗
Once, and you cling to it in order to suffer!
你出轨了好几次 – 你喜欢把自己当作受害者
You cheated several times. – You make yourself the victim!
我不是受害者 我是一个老婆出轨的男人
I’m not a victim, I’m a man who’s been cheated on!
被剽窃 被出轨
Plundered and cheated on.
我没有性也可以生活 但不能永远没有
I can live without sex, but not forever.
所以你是在怪我吗 是我让你失望了?
So you blame me? I’m the one frustrating you?
这不是在说谁…
It’s not about who’s…
谁怪谁 谁让谁失望
who’s blaming who or who’s frustrating who.
失望确实存在 我们都在处理和解决
The frustration is there and we’re both dealing with it.
我自己的话 我不愿意在内心枯萎
Me personally. I refuse to rot inside,
所以我去寻找解决办法
so I find solutions.
在这一点上 性就只是个人卫生问题
At this point, sex was a question of personal hygiene!
但你把你的解决办法强加给我 而那只是你的解决办法
But you impose your solutions, which are solutions for you only.
你不在乎那会不会伤害我和丹尼尔
You don’t give a shit if it hurts me and Daniel.
你别把丹尼尔牵扯进来 这和他没关系
You leave Daniel out of this. This is not about him.
我没有强加任何事在他身上
I do not impose anything on him.