Care for a little swim under the ice?
祈祷吧 安娜塔西亚
Say your prayers, Anastasia!
-没人能救你 -想打赌吗
-No one can save you! -Wanna bet?
迪米崔
Dimitri…
-如果能过这关 提醒我谢你 -一会再谢吧
-If we survive, remind me to thank you. -Thank me later.
多么感人啊
How enchanting.
这是你们最后一次在一起了
Together again -for the last time!
你和我的复仇无关
You’ll get a kick out of this.

No!
迪米崔
Dimitri!
小心
Watch out!
再见 殿下
Do svidaniya, Your Highness.
抓住
Hold on!
终于 最后一个姓罗曼诺夫的要死了
Finally, the last Romanov death.

No!
安亚
Anya!
罗曼诺夫家族万岁
Long live the Romanovs!
说得好
Right.
我不能说得比你更好
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
这是为迪米崔的
This is for Dimitri.
-还我 -这是为我家人的
-Give it back. -This is for my family.
-我要将你撕成碎片 -这是为你的
-I’ll tear you to pieces. -And this is for you.
再见
Do svidaniya.
迪米崔
Dimitri?
-迪米崔 -不 不 放开 放开我
-Dimitri! -No, no. Let go. Let go.
-对不起 -是的 我知道 我知道
-Sorry. -Yeah. I know. I know.
男人都很幼稚
All men are babies.
-我以为你要去圣彼得 -我是要去
-I thought you were going to Saint Peters… -I was.
-你没领 -我不能
-You didn’t take the… -I couldn’t.
-为什么 -因为
-Why? -Because…

I…
他们在等你呢
They’re waiting for you.
亲爱的奶奶 祝我好运
Dear Grandmamma, wish me luck.
不久我们又会在法国相聚了
We’ll be together in Paris again soon.
再见
A bientot.
他们走了
They’ve eloped.
真浪漫
Isn’t it romantic?
一个完美的结局
It’s a perfect ending.
不 是个完美的开始
No. It’s a perfect beginning.
哦 你好
Uh, hello…

Wow.
真是 喔
I tell you what… Wow!
再见 各位
So long, everybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!