And I’m tired of being conned and tricked.
我并不想骗你
I don’t want to trick you.
我想你对钱也不感兴趣吧
And I suppose the money doesn’t interest you, either?
我只是想知道我是谁
I just want to know who I am.
我有没有一个家
Whether or not I belong to a family.
也许是你的家
Your family.
你是目前为止我见过最好的演员了
You’re a very good actress. The best yet, in fact.
但是 我已经受够了
But I’ve had enough.
-薄荷油 -我手上搽的油
-Peppermint? -An oil for my hands.
是的
Yes.
我把瓶子弄洒了
And I spilled a bottle.
地毯都湿了 它永远都是薄荷油味
The carpet was soaked and it forever smelled of peppermint.
就像你的味道
Like you.
我老是躺在那个地毯上
I used to lie there on that rug
当你离开的时候 我是多么的想你
and how I missed you when you went away.
当你来巴黎的时候
When you came here, to Paris.
那是什么
What is that?
这个 自从我有记忆开始 我就一直戴着它
This? Well, I’ve always had it, ever since before I can remember.
我能看看吗
May l?
它是我们的秘密
It was our secret.
安娜塔西亚和我的秘密
My Anastasia’s and mine.
八音盒
The music box.
当你在巴黎的时候 是它唱歌♥使我入睡
To sing me to sleep when you were in Paris.
听到此歌♥便记起
Hear this song and remember
不久你能
Soon you’ll be
与我共聚
Home with me
十二月的某一天
Once upon a December
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia!
我的安娜塔西亚
My Anastasia.
巴托克 给我个梳子
Bartok, get me a comb.
找些古龙水 我要好好打扮一下
Find some cologne. I want to look my best.
那可能会很费事 主人
That might take some work, sir.
那就快点 我们要去参加派对
Then snap to it. We’re going to a party.
-巴黎的派对 -说对了
-A party in Paris? -That’s right.
我可以教你最流行的舞步 一开始这样
I could teach you the latest dance step. It starts with a…
然后就疯狂的扭动臀部 主人 那很好玩
And then you get really crazy with the hips, sir. It’s fun.
我们暂时让她们高兴一下
We’ll let the Grand Duchess Anastasia have her moment.
-谁关心 -然后我们就杀了她
-Who cares? -And then we’ll kill her.
好 然后我们就杀了她
Right, and then… kill her?
这和那个派对有什么关系呢
Sir, what happened to the party idea?
我们将在那里杀了她 在派对上毁了她
That’s where we’ll kill her. Crush her at the height of her glory.
然后我们也败兴而归
And we’re back with the crushing.
主人 我求你了 忘记那个女孩 开始生活吧
Sir, I’m begging you. Please. Please, forget the girl and get a life.
我会取得新的生命的 巴托克
I’ll get a life, Bartok.
取她的生命
Hers!
我现在想起来了 我有多爱他们
I remember now how much I loved them.
他们不会希望我们沉溺过去
They would not want us to live in the past,
尤其在重新团聚的时候
not now that we have found each other.
看 你给我的画
Look here. The drawing you gave me.
记得吗
Remember?
是的 欧加让我很生气
Yes. Olga made me so mad.
她说这像头猪骑着一只驴
She said it looked like a pig riding a donkey.
-她说得对 -在你的笑容中
-She was right. -In your laughter,
我又看见了 我亲爱的尼克 你的父亲
once again I hear my Nicky, your dear father.
但是 你也有 你母亲亚历山德拉的美貌
But you have the beauty of your mother, Alexandra,
俄♥国♥的皇后
Empress of all Russia.
你找我 殿下
You sent for me, Your Grace?
一千万卢布 表示我感激的奖励
10 million rubles, as promised, with my gratitude.
我接受你的感谢 殿下 但我不能接受那钱
I accept your gratitude, Your Highness. But I don’t want the money.
那你想要什么
What do you want, then?
很不幸 是你不能给予的
Unfortunately, nothing you can give.
年轻人 你在哪找到那个八音盒的
Young man, where did you get that music box?
你是那个男孩 是吧 那个帮我们逃离的小男孩
You were the boy, weren’t you? The servant boy who got us out.
你救了我和她的命 然后又把她交还给了我
You saved her life, and mine, then you restored her to me.
但你却不要奖赏
Yet you want no reward?
不会再要了
Not anymore.
为什么改变主意呢
Why the change of mind?
是我的心意变了
It was more a change of heart.
我要走了
I must go.
你好 迪米崔
Hello, Dimitri.
-你好 -你领到奖赏了吗
-Hello. -Did you collect your reward?
我的任务完成了
My business is complete.
年轻人 你应鞠躬 并称公主”殿下”
Young man, you will bow and address the Princess as “Your Highness.”
-不 不必了 -请
-No, that’s not necessary. -Please…
殿下 很高兴你找到了你想找的东西
Your Highness. I’m glad you found what you were looking for.
你找到了你的 我也很高兴
Yes, I’m glad you did, too.
好吧 再见 殿下
Well, then. Good-bye, Your Highness.
再见
Good-bye.
你看起来太棒了
You look fabulous.
你介意吗 不 当然不会 你是只好狗
Do you mind? No, of course not. You’re a wonderful dog.
如果你再去圣彼得堡 记着来看我
Well, if you’re ever in Saint Petersburg again, look me up.
再见 乌伊拉德
So long, Vlad.
啊 孩子
Ah, my boy…
-你做得不对 -相信我
-You’re making a mistake. -Trust me,
这件事我做的是对的
this is the one thing I’m doing right.
再见 你这杂种
So long, mutt.
我不能待在这 我不属于这里
I can’t stay. I don’t belong here.
-他不在那 -我知道他不在这
-He’s not there. -I know he’s not here.
-谁不在那 奶奶 -一个不寻常的年轻人
-Who’s not there, Grandmamma? -A remarkable young man
找到八音盒的那个人
who found a music box.
他可能正在忙着 去花光他所得到奖金呢
Well, he’s probably too busy spending his reward money as fast as he can.
看他们跳舞
Look at them dance.
你出生在一个显赫的家庭 拥有财富
You were born into this world of glittering jewels and fine titles.
但我不知道你是否真正喜欢这些
But I wonder if this is what you really want.
当然了 当然是了 我找到了我想找的
Of course. Of course it is. I found what I was looking for.
我找到了我是谁
I found out who I am.
我找到了你
I found you.
是的 你是找到我了
Yes, you did find me.
你还会永远在我身边
And you’ll always have me.
但这就足够了吗
But is it enough?
我亲爱的
My darling…
-他并没拿走钱 -他没要
-He didn’t take the money. -He didn’t?
知道了你还活着 看到了你变得这么尊贵
Knowing that you are alive, seeing the woman you have become,
使我感受到了从没有过的高兴
brings me joy I never thought I could feel again.
无论你选择什么
Whatever you choose,
我们仍会拥有彼此
we will always have each other.
奶奶 你能告诉我
Grandmamma, can’t you tell me the…
普卡
Pooka?
普卡
Pooka?
普卡
Pooka.
-可以了 -下一个是你
-Voila. -You’re next.
普卡 来这
Pooka? Here boy.
你在这啊
There you are.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia…
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia…
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
尊贵的殿下
Your lmperial Highness.
看看岁月对我们做了什么
Look what ten years has done to us.
你 变的那么美丽
You, a beautiful young flower.
而我
And me…
-一个腐臭的尸体 -那张脸
-A rotting corpse. -That face.
上次见面也是在这样一个派对里
Last seen at a party like this one.
-一个诅咒 -接下来的就是个悲剧的夜晚
-A curse. -Followed by a tragic night on the ice.
记得吗
Remember?
-拉斯普♥京♥ -拉斯普♥京♥
-Rasputin? -Rasputin.
被你卑鄙的家族毁了
Destroyed by your despicable family!
但你们所作的一切 将会得到报应的
But what goes around comes around
-得到报应的 报应的 -停下来 不u3000u3000
-and around and around and around… -Stop! No!
是你自己要这么做的 主人 这样的结局只会是悲剧
You’re on your own, sir. This can only end in tears.
-我才不怕你 -这只是开始
-I’m not afraid of you. -I can fix that!
想不想在冰下游游泳吗