And all of Paree plays a part
日安
Bonjour!
人们成对地散步在街道上
-You’ll stroll two-by-two -Down what we call La Rue
不久 巴黎的一切都会为你歌♥唱
And soon all Paree will be singing to you
噢 啦-啦 噢 啦 啦u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Ooh, la-la! Ooh la-la!
噢 啦-啦
Ooh, la-laaa!
巴黎会打开你的心
Paree holds the key to l’amour
佛洛伊德也治不好
And not even Freud knows the cure
-空中充斥着爱情 -在女神游乐厅
-There’s love in the air -At the Folies Bergere
法国人把它当作艺术
The French have it down to an art
巴黎会打开你的心
Paree holds the key to your heart
噢 啦 啦
Ooh, la-la!
当你沮丧的时候 来红磨坊
When you’re feeling blue, come to Le Moulin
当你的心说”不要”时 法国人说”要”
When your heart says “don’t” the French say “do”
当你认为你不行的时候 你会发现你能行
When you think you can’t, you’ll find you cancan
每人都会跳康康舞
Everyone can cancan
你也一定会跳的
You can cancan, too
巴黎可以帮她找到过去
Paree holds the key to her past
公主 我终于找到你了
Yes, Princess, I’ve found you at last
不用再演戏了
No more pretend
你就要走了 那就结束了
You’ll be gone, that’s the end
巴黎会打开你的心
Paree holds the key to your heart
你会变得美丽又聪明
You’ll be tres jolie and so smart
-让我们整晚跳舞 -忘记你所有的悲伤
-Come dance through the night -And forget all your woes
-一个明亮的城市 -玫瑰就是玫瑰u3000
-The city of light -Where a rose is a rose
人们不知会发生什么
And one never knows what will start
巴黎会打开
Paree holds the key
她的
To her

Heart
噢 啦 啦 噢 啦 啦
Ooh, la-la! Ooh, la-la!
没有什么好紧张的
We don’t have anything to be nervous about.
-她就是公主 -我知道 我知道 但是
-She’s the princess. -I know. I know. But…
不 不 你不知道
No. No, you don’t know.
我就是那个皇宫中的男孩
I was the boy in the palace.
那个打开墙的男孩 她是真的 乌伊拉德
The one who opened the wall. She’s the real thing, Vlad.
那就是说我们的安亚找到了她的家
That means our Anya has found her family.
我们找到了俄♥国♥皇位的继承人
We have found the heir to the Russian throne.
-而你 -会永远从她的生命中消失
-And you… -Will walk out of her life forever.
-但是 -公主不会和厨子结婚的
-But… -Princesses don’t marry kitchen boys.
我知道 但是
I know, but…
我们要像什么都没发生过一样
We’re going to go through with this as if nothing has changed.
你应该告诉她
You’ve got to tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你 你看起来很美
How… how beautiful you look.
噢 谢谢
Well, thank you.
看 她在那
Look. There she is.
让她记起我吧
Please, let her remember me.
没事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
来吧 是时候了
Come on. I guess it’s time.
放松 你会做的很好的
Relax. You’re gonna be great.
深呼吸 没事的
Deep breath. Everything’s gonna be fine.
在这等一会 我会进去 适时的叫你进去
Wait here for just a moment. I’ll go in and announce you properly.
-迪米崔 -什么事
-Dimitri… -Yes?
我们一起经历过许多
Look, we’ve been through a lot together.
-我只是想说 -什么
-And I just wanted to… -Yes?
好吧
Well…
谢谢你 我想
Thank you, I guess.
是的 谢谢你所作的一切
Yes. Thank you, for everything.
-安亚 我 -什么
-Anya, l… -Yes?
-我 我 -什么
-I’m… I… -Yes?
我要祝你好运 我想
I want to wish you good luck, I guess.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了 我要走了
Well, here goes.
请通知尊贵的太后陛下
Please inform Her Majesty, the Dowager Empress,
我找到了她的孙女 俄皇公主 安娜塔西亚
that I have found her granddaughter, the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
她在外面等待相见
She’s waiting to see her just outside.
十分抱歉 年轻人 太后不会见任何人的
I’m very sorry, young man, but the Dowager Empress, she will see no one.
告诉那个鲁莽的年轻人
Tell that impertinent young man
我已经见了够多的安娜塔西亚了
that I have seen enough Grand Duchess Anastasias
够我见一辈子了
to last me a lifetime.
-你最好走吧求你了 -让我
-You’d better go. -Please, let me just…
非常抱歉 我想平静的
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
度过我余下的生命
I wish to live out the remainder of my lonely life in peace.
我们门外见
I’ll see you to the door.
来 来 到门这来
Come, come now. Come to the door.
陛下 我没有恶意
Your Majesty, I intend you no harm.
我的名字叫迪米崔 我曾经在皇宫工作
My name is Dimitri. I used to work at the palace.
是吗 那我好像没听说过
Well, that’s one I haven’t heard, I must say.
等等 请别走 如果你能听我说完
Wait. Don’t go. Please. If you’ll just hear me out…
我知道你想干嘛 我以前领教过了
I know what you’re after. I’ve seen it before.
有人用皇室规矩来训练年轻的女孩
Men who train young women in the royal ways.
但殿下 请你听下去
But if Your Highness will just listen…
你没听到吗 够了u3000u3000
Haven’t you been listening? Enough.
我不管你把这个女孩塑造成什么样
I don’t care how much you have fashioned this girl to look like her,
声音像或是动作像
sound like her or act like her.
但最后 都不是她
In the end, it never is her.
-这次就是她 -迪米崔 我听说过你
-This time it is her. -Dimitri. I’ve heard of you.
你是那个圣彼得堡的骗子
You’re that con man from Saint Petersburg
用面试的方法 来寻找像安娜塔西亚的女孩
who was holding auditions to find an Anastasia look-alike.
但我们从遥远的俄♥国♥来
But we’ve come all the way from Russia…
还有人从廷巴克图来呢
And others have come from Timbuktu.
不 不是像你想的那样
No. It’s not what you think.
为了钱 你想让一个老妇人 承受多少痛苦
How much pain will you inflict on an old woman for money?
赶他出去
Remove him at once.
但她的确是安娜塔西亚
But she is Anastasia. I’m telling you.
如果你和她谈谈 你就会知道了
If you’ll only speak to her, you’ll see.
-这是个骗局 是吧 -不 不是
-It was all a lie, wasn’t it? -No. No.
你利用我
You used me?
我只是你骗钱的工具
I was just part of your con to get her money?
不 不 刚开始是那样的 但现在一切都不同了
No. No, no, no. It started out that way, but everything’s different now,
因为你真的是安娜塔西亚
because you really are Anastasia.
-你真是 -停下来
-You are. -Stop it!
从一开始 你就在说谎
From the very beginning, you lied!
我不只是相信了你 我还
And I not only believed you, I actually…
安亚 当你提到
Anya, please.
那堵打开的墙和那个男孩时
When you spoke of the door of the wall opening and the boy…
-听我说 那是 -不
-Listen to me. That was… -No!
我不想听到任何我说过
I don’t want to hear about anything
或是记得的事情 请你走开
that I said or remembered. You just leave me alone!
安亚 求你了 你得知道真♥相♥
Anya, please. You have to know the truth!
陛下
Your Majesty.
埃力 开慢点
Ilya, slow down.
我不是埃力 我也不会减速
I’m not llya. And I won’t slow down.
-直到你听我说完 -你
-Not until you listen. -You!
你竟敢 马上给我停车
How dare you? Stop this car immediately.
停车
Stop this car!
你一定要和她谈谈
You have to talk to her.
只要看看她
Just look at her. Please.
我不会被你威胁的
I won’t be badgered by you a moment longer.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize this?
你从哪得到的
Where did you get this?
我知道你曾被伤害过
I know you’ve been hurt,
但她现在正和你一样的孤独
but it’s just possible she’s been as lost and alone as you.
什么都不会阻止你 是吧
You’ll stop at nothing, will you?
我可能和你一样固执
I’m probably about as stubborn as you are.
走开 迪米崔
Go away, Dimitri.
抱歉 我以为你是
I’m sorry, I thought you were…
我非常清楚你以为我是谁 你到底是谁
I know very well who you thought I was. Who exactly are you?
我本来希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
亲爱的 我老了
My dear, I’m old.
我已经受够了被人欺骗的滋味

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!