巴士
A bus.
那很好
That’s nice.
苏菲 亲爱的
Sophie, my dear!
乌伊拉德来了
Vlady’s on his way!
-苏菲是谁 -谁是苏菲 她是个温柔的甜心
-Who’s Sophie? -Who’s Sophie? She’s a tender little morsel.
在雪地里跋涉后的一杯热巧克力
A cup of hot chocolate after a long walk in the snow.
乌伊拉德 不要再说了
Vlad, ix-nay on the Ophie-say.
她是个美味的馅饼 填满了奶油和笑声
She’s a decadent pastry filled with whipped cream and laughter.
那是个什么人
Is this a person or a cream puff?
她是太后的最美的表妹
She is the Empress’ ravishing first cousin.
但是我原以为 我们是去见太后本人
But I thought we were going to see the Empress herself.
我们为什么要去见她的表妹
Why are we going to see her cousin?
迪米崔
Dimitri?
好吧 如果不说服苏菲 没人能接近太后殿下的
Well, nobody gets near the Dowager Empress without convincing Sophie first.
不 不是我
No. Not me. No.
没人告诉我 我得证明我就是俄皇公主
Nobody told me I had to prove I was the Grand Duchess.
-等一下 -打扮好了 去见她
-Look… -Show up, yes. Look nice, fine.
-然后骗她 -为什么是骗 如果是真的呢
-But lie? -You don’t know it’s a lie. What if it’s true?
好了 我们还有件事要做 就是教你你是谁
OK, so it’s one more stop on the road to finding out who you are.
你早晚都要知道的
I thought this was something you had to see through to the end.
看看我 迪米崔 我根本就不是作公主的料
Look at me, Dimitri. I am not exactly grand duchess material here.
告诉我 孩子 你看到什么了
Tell me, child. What do you see?
我看到了一个瘦小的身影 没有过去 亦没有未来
I see a skinny little nobody with no past and no future.
我看到的是一个迷人的热情的小女孩
I see an engaging and fiery young woman,
和世界上其它皇族一样 那么的有威严
who, on occasion, has shown a regal command equal to any royal in the world.
我也曾参与皇室
And I have known my share of royalty.
你知道吗 亲爱的
You see, my dear,
我曾是皇家法♥院♥的一员
I was a member of the lmperial Court.
你准备好当安娜塔西亚了吗
So, are you ready to become the Grand Duchess Anastasia?
-什么 -在俄♥国♥你已经一无所有了
-What? -There is nothing left for you back there.
你想要的都在巴黎
Everything is in Paris.
先生 开始你的课程吧
Gentlemen, start your teaching.
我清楚的记得
I remember it well.
你是在一个靠海的宫殿出生的
You were born in a palace by the sea
靠海的宫殿
A palace by the sea?
-真的 -是的 没错
-Could it be? -Yes, that’s right.
你三岁的时候就开始骑马
You rode horseback when you were only three.
骑马 我
Horseback riding? Me?
-那匹马 -是白色的
-And the horse… -He was white.
-你作鬼脸 吓走了厨师 -把他扔进了小溪u3000u3000u3000
-You made faces and terrorized the cook -Threw him in the brook
-我很顽皮吗 -书上写的
-Was I wild? -Wrote the book.
但当你♥爸♥爸看你的时候 你就老实了
But you’d behave when your father gave that look
-想想你忘却的记忆 -会是什么样子u3000u3000
-lmagine how it was -Your long-forgotten past
我们还有很多要教你 时间很紧
We’ve lots and lots to teach you And the time is going fast
好吧 我准备好了
All right. I’m ready.
-现在 收肩 站直 -不要走走 试着浮起来
-Now shoulders back and stand up tall -And do not walk, but try to float.
-我感觉很傻 我浮起来了吗 -就像船一样u3000
-I feel a little foolish. Am I floating? -Like a little boat.
-你鞠个躬 -然后呢
-You give a bow -What happens now?
你的手被吻了一下
Your hand receives a kiss
最重要的是 记住这个
Most of all, remember this
如果我能学会 你也一定能学会
If I can learn to do it, you can learn to do it
-因为你内心深处是会的 -这没什么难的u3000u3000u3000u3000
-Something in you knows it -There’s nothing to it
跟着我的脚步 一步一步
Follow in my footsteps, shoe by shoe
你也可以学会的
You can learn to do it, too
-现在 收肘 坐直 -喝汤时不要发出啧啧声
-Now elbows in and sit up straight. -And never slurp the stroganoff.
-我从不喜欢喝汤 -她的口气就像罗曼诺夫家族
-I never cared for stroganoff. -She said that like a Romanov.
-饮茶 -吃鱼子酱
-The samovar. -The caviar.
吃完饭后甜点就睡觉
Dessert and then good night?
除非你学会为止
Not until you get this right
如果你能学会 我也一定能学会
If I can learn to do it, you can learn to do it
专心的学 你一定会学会的
Pull yourself together and you’ll pull through it
告诉你自己 这很简单 真的
Tell yourself it’s easy and it’s true
你也能学会的
You can learn to do it, too
下一步 记住皇族人的名字
Next, we memorize the names of the royalty.
克鲁泡特金
Now here we have Kropotkin
-开枪射死波特金 -在博金
-Shot Potemkin -In the Botkin
亲爱的范亚叔叔喜欢喝伏特加
And dear old Uncle Vanya loved his vodka
-记住了吗 安亚 -没
-Got it, Anya? -No.
-普希金男爵 -他很矮
-The Baron Pushkin -He was short
-安那特力伯爵 -长了个肉瘤
-Count Anatoly -Had a wart

谢尔盖伯爵 -戴个有羽毛的帽子
-Count Sergei -Wore a feathered hat
我听说他变得很胖了
I hear he’s gotten very fat
我记起他还有只小黄猫
And I recall his yellow cat
我们好像没告诉过她这个
I don’t believe we told her that.
如果我能学会 你也一定能学会
If you can learn to do it, I can learn to do it
-不知你是怎么知道的 -我就是知道u3000u3000u3000u3000
-Don’t know how you knew it -I simply knew it
突然感觉我好像变了个人
Suddenly I feel like someone new
安亚 你的梦会实现的
Anya, you’re a dream come true
-你能学会的 -专心的去学
-You can learn to do it. -Pull yourself together
你一定会学会的
And you’ll pull through it
-告诉你自己那很简单 -真的
-Tell yourself it’s easy -And it’s true
-你能学会的 -没什么大不了
-You can learn to do it -Nothing to it
你也能学会的
You can learn to do it, too
我给你买♥♥了件洋装
Here. I bought you a dress.
你给我买♥♥了个帐篷
You bought me a tent.
你在找什么
What are you lookin’ for?
俄♥国♥马戏团 我想他们还在里面
The Russian Circus. I think it’s still in here.
你就凑合穿吧
Come on. Just put it on.
将军
Checkmate.
太美了
Wonderful!
不可思议
Marvelous!
现在你有了衣服
And now you are dressed for a ball.
你也要学会怎么跳舞
And you will learn to dance for one as well.
迪米崔
Dimitri…
我 我不是很会
I’m… I’m not very good at it.
然后
And…
一二三 一二三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
不对 安亚 不是你领舞 让他来
No. Anya, you don’t lead. Let him.
衣服很漂亮
That dress is really beautiful.
-你这么想 -是的
-Do you think so? -Yes.
在衣架上它很漂亮 但穿在你身上更漂亮
It was nice on the hanger, but it looks even better on you.
-你应该穿着它 -我正在穿着它
-You should wear it. -I am wearing it.
是的 当然了
Right. Of course.
我只是想给你点
I’m just trying to give you a…
赞美
Compliment?
当然 是的
Of course. Yes.
一二三 突然的
It’s one, two, three and suddenly
我瞥了她一眼
I see it at a glance
她美丽而又自信 有着天生的直觉
She’s radiant and confident and born to take this chance
我把她教得很好 我计划得很周详
I taught her well, I planned it all
可我忘记了感情这事
I just forgot romance
乌伊拉德 你怎么能这么做呢
Vlad, how could you do this?
接下来你怎么办
How will we get through this?
我不应该让他们跳舞
I never should have let them dance
我有点晕了
I’m feeling a little dizzy.
-头昏眼花 -是的
-Kind of lightheaded? -Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
也许是转圈转的
Probably from spinning.
也许我们应该停下来了
Maybe we should stop.
我们已经停下来了
We have stopped.
-安亚 我 -什么
-Anya, l… -Yes?
你做的很好
You’re doing fine.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
-Are you all right? -Fine. Fine.
我很嫉妒他 看看
Just riddled with envy. Look at him.
他在什么时候都能睡着
He can sleep through anything.
漂亮的珠宝盒 是吧
Pretty jewelry box, isn’t it?
珠宝盒
Jewelry box?
你确定它是珠宝盒吗
Are you sure that’s what it is?
它还能是什么
What else could it be?
别的东西 特别的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!